Smashbox Be Legendary Matte Lipstick Minis uploaded by Melissa-Timothy H.Smashbox Be Legendary Matte Lipstick Minis uploaded by Alysia P.Smashbox Be Legendary Matte Lipstick Minis uploaded by Thays S.

BY SMASHBOX

Mini yet mighty, this trio of our bestselling Be Legendary matte lipsticks delivers pigment-loaded color with full-on adherence power in one swipe.

Includes: Bing (Orange Red), Publicist (Vibrant Fuchsia) & First Time (Neutral Coral)
Vitamin-fortified to be super comfortable
Won't dry out or settle unevenly on lips

Tips:

To change the shape of lips, subtly round out your upper lip around the cupid's bow with Always Sharp Lip Liner for an iconic, heart-shaped pout.

Oksana K.
Brooklyn , NY
I wasn't sure how I felt about this lipstick when I first saw it in person. It goes on very easily and appears perfectly matte. I wore it for quite awhile, didn't have to constantly reapply. I received 3 compliments on my new lipstick in the first half hour I had it on....one of them from my mother! It is a unique and very pretty color. Long wearing and feels smooth and even on your lips. I highly recommend it.
Cyn L.
Phoenix, AZ
Bright Color the lip sticks make my outfit POP! I love that they are Matte. I bought this online. Different colors are perfect for days when I'm feeling Bold, or just cute and simple. I have already told my sister to buy it since she loved the colors on my skin.
Heather M.
Buffalo
Love love love these minis! Great colors, great size for anyone that's on the go. Price isn't too bad and the packaging is sleek and adorable. I would recommend to anyone that loves lipsticks as much as I do!
isabella u.
Scottsdale, AZ
Applied beautifully but once I let it sit for a little while it started creasing into my lip lines and was not the most beautiful lipstick on the planet and I do love the formula it's very moisturizing but I think they could improve .
Melissa-Timothy H.
I have yet to find a Smashbox product I don't like!! The matte finish doesn't transfer and is long lasting. Can add gloss if you want to go glossy so multipurpose!
Eri B.

mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

I love this product and let me tell you why. It is creamy,
soft, moisturizing and looks amazing on you. You can wear it with anything and
still look good. 4 stars because of the price

Alysia P.
Bristow, VA
I really like this lipstick because it's one of the few that I've put on that actually feels like it's moisturizing my lips!

The colors are nice and bold verses being too opaque looking, no need to apply several layers. Long lasting as well! These last me 5-7 hours without reapplying.

Love how these look and feel!
(Wearing 'publicist matte' in my picture)
joanna z.
Compton, CA
I use there lipsticks I love them because when you out them on on your lips it actually stays there for a long time I use it all the time for all kinds of events and I bought it at ulta store and there were a good price I absolutely will buy it again on any color
Kiana M.
love it & i just got it not to long ago but i gotta go buy more because i use them everyday when i wanna change my lip color.. yes, it did meet my expectoration. yes, easy to apple, carry around with you & also easy too use. LOVE IT!!
Allison R.
17057
It's a pretty good lipstick it's long lasting and smudge proof. The packaging is nice and the price isn't to bad. I bought from sephora and it's my go to lipstick. I would highly recommend it to anyone who needs long lasting color!