BY SMASHBOX

"Be Legendary Matte Lipstick - Makeup artists in Smashbox's L.A. studio were constantly blending colors to achieve lipstick nirvana. They got inspired and went BIG, expanding their Be Legendary lipstick collection to include 120 jaw-dropping, heart-stopping shades. Don't panic; the adherence-power formula still glides on easily and stays gorgeous all day. Your favorite shades are all here, too. There are just more of them to love! They call it 120 shades of yay.Be Legendary's blend of intense pigments and luxurious emollients saturates lips with brilliant color that stays put and feels feather-light. They shade-test every hue in Smashbox Studios L.A. to ensure that the color stays true in photographs and stays put from call time to the last cover shot.Bragging Rights:Be Legendary Lipstick collection now totals 120, including 74 hydrating cream shades and 46 velvety mattes with colors that complement every skin toneAward-winning finely milled pigment-loaded formula glides on in one swipe and feels lush and light on the lipsMoisturizing satin-smooth creams soften and protect with shea butter and vitamins C and ESilky vitamin-fortified mattes with superhero staying power won't settle unevenly on the lips or dry outThe Photo Factor: ""Stopping for touch-ups in between takes is an on-set headache. Our lipstick stays on and looks amazing, in the studio and in sunlight."" - Davis Factor, Smashbox Founder and PhotographerFormulated without parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate, phthalates, silicone, talc and alcohol.Winner 2016 Allure Best of Beauty Award: Be Legendary Matte Lipstick in Bing. - Be Legendary Matte Lipstick" see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Such a beautiful creamy formula. The pigmentation was great, it was messy, it lasted all day. I couldn't be more impressed with a stick lipstick." in 11 reviews
  • "This lipstick goes on smooth and doesn't wipe off easy long lasting lipstick. Comes in a little black tube. With white writing. You can buy it at different places and I would recommend it to anyone" in 10 reviews
Julie D.
Plainfield, NJ
Review for: Deep Wine Matte more...
Smashbox is one of my favorite brands. This particular product does have a fair amount of wear and with a great lip liner to boot the precision is flawless. I bought mine at Ulta but can easily be found at Sephora, amazon and many other department stores as well as their online site (with discounts available). I totally recommend it. The colors range from sexy/sultry deep pigments to soft/feminine neutral tones. The truth is this line reminds me of the makeup forever lipsticks except they have a longer life and don’t dry out as fast. Love love love!!!!
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
I love this lipstick!!! It is so pigmented, creamy, and opaque. It can be a liiiiitle but drying, but nothing too bad. The color is amazing, and I'm looking forward to picking up more shades of this lipstick...
Dominique M.
cheektowaga
I love this lip stick so much this is my first “ top name brand “ lipstick i never bought the lip stick did break a bit and i have no idea why but i still love the bright red color so much it’s so smooth and creamy.
Makayla M.
Corbin
Review for: Rusty Red Matte more...
I use this lipstick every other day it’s easy to apply it takes a few minutes to dry but then it drys to a matte finish when I eat or drink it doesn’t come off it’s long lasting. I would recommend this lipstick.
ASHLEy M.
Xenia
This is the best bang for your buck . Seriously it is SO worth it . Stays on ALL night !! 8 plus hours , seriously . When re applying still looks amazing . The colors are very pigmented and I love that so much . I will always buy this kind .
member-9fad3
I cannot say enough GREAT things about this matter lipstick. I have been trying to find just the right shade and texture in a brand that also is long-lasting. Smashbox for the WIN. You smashed it out of the park with this one! #tarotcardmatte Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick
Laura S.
Bladenboro, NC
Love the colors of these so much, pigmentation is superb! Very easy to use and the applicator is one of my favorites. You get a ton of product as well! It surpassed my expectations and I loved that it was matte and stayed on all day long! I love this stuff highly recommend
Fritza V.
Review for: Deep Wine Matte more...
This is one of my first lipsticks I brought. I actually loved it. I purchased this lipstick at sephora in jcp. It lasted half a day that's the con because I had reapply some more. It was my first time used this brand. I would buy from this brand again in the future.
Sam G.
Review for: Other more...
I got this a couple of years ago for a military ball and I loved it except the fact it was a little dry and hard to work with without a lip liner. I also had the color Made It Matte and it lasts for a good four hours without reapplying while eating chicken Alfredo.
Shayla A.
I've been wearing smash box lipstick for years. It's one of my favorite brands. Goes on smooth and very beautifully. There colors are amazing, this one is my favorite though. Super easy to apply, stays on for hours.