Smashbox Be Legendary Matte Lipstick uploaded by Debi B.
19 colors available

BY SMASHBOX

"Be Legendary Matte Lipstick - Makeup artists in Smashbox's L.A. studio were constantly blending colors to achieve lipstick nirvana. They got inspired and went BIG, expanding their Be Legendary lipstick collection to include 120 jaw-dropping, heart-stopping shades. Don't panic; the adherence-power formula still glides on easily and stays gorgeous all day. Your favorite shades are all here, too. There are just more of them to love! They call it 120 shades of yay.Be Legendary's blend of intense pigments and luxurious emollients saturates lips with brilliant color that stays put and feels feather-light. They shade-test every hue in Smashbox Studios L.A. to ensure that the color stays true in photographs and stays put from call time to the last cover shot.Bragging Rights:Be Legendary Lipstick collection now totals 120, including 74 hydrating cream shades and 46 velvety mattes with colors that complement every skin toneAward-winning finely milled pigment-loaded formula glides on in one swipe and feels lush and light on the lipsMoisturizing satin-smooth creams soften and protect with shea butter and vitamins C and ESilky vitamin-fortified mattes with superhero staying power won't settle unevenly on the lips or dry outThe Photo Factor: ""Stopping for touch-ups in between takes is an on-set headache. Our lipstick stays on and looks amazing, in the studio and in sunlight."" - Davis Factor, Smashbox Founder and PhotographerFormulated without parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate, phthalates, silicone, talc and alcohol.Winner 2016 Allure Best of Beauty Award: Be Legendary Matte Lipstick in Bing. - Be Legendary Matte Lipstick" see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Loany N.
Loany N.
Apparently, all Be Legendary shades are created equal because the brand's matte formulas are also in high demand. Having created 14 new exclusive shades for the collection, including a range of everyday neutrals and pinks for a blushing pout, these bold pigments are a must, designed with a vitamin-packed formula to keep lips hydrated.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Review for: Standing O (midtone coral pink matte) (online only)
typical lipstick for me. Transfers and disappears when you eat. I found I had to re-apply 3x in a normal work day. Lately I noticed they have been a on sale a lot, so I am not sure if they will be discontinued or reformulated. They kinda reminded me of the elf lipsticks.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Review for: Standing O (midtone coral pink matte) (online only)
I love these lipsticks! The creams and the mattes. The mattes give more pigmentation and the creams are a bit more sheer but both lay beautifully on the lips. Just be sure to pair it with their lip liners (which are amazing and budge proof!)
Aron B.
Aron B.
Review for: Other
I bought this product in the shade First Time and it is the most beautiful nude matte lipstick I own. Incredibly easy to apply and lasts for a decent amount of time. The formula is fantastic, my lips did not dry out and felt nice and comfortable. Would definitely recommend.
Kayleigh H.
Kayleigh H.
Portsmouth OH
This lipstick is wonderful, creamy yet matte enough to wear everyday. I'd reccomend this lipstick to anyone wanting to try a smash box product for the first time. It's very easy to apply and use even as a first time makeup user.
Cayleigh J.
Cayleigh J.
Schuck be
Review for: Nerve (creamy pale nude matte) (online only)
I really liked this lipstick because it went on my lips very smooth there was no stickiness no cracking it was just a nice smooth look but it was also very moisturising
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.
Torrance, CA
Review for: Standing O (midtone coral pink matte) (online only)
Inlove that this matte lipstick didnt dry my lips, because their are some that dry up my lips. It kept them a bit hydrated and it lasted a few hours
Krystal C.
Krystal C.
Delton
Such a beautiful creamy formula. The pigmentation was great, it was messy, it lasted all day. I couldn't be more impressed with a stick lipstick.
Jeanika G.
Jeanika G.
This lipstick goes on smooth and doesn't wipe off easy long lasting lipstick. Comes in a little black tube. With white writing. You can buy it at different places and I would recommend it to anyone
Lacey C.
Lacey C.
Liberty, TX
I love the variety of colors, but I wouldn't say they are completely matte... they seem more like a regular lipstick. They can be a bit messy, too.
Zoia I.
Zoia I.
Cypress, TX
Is this one worth the money.