MakeupLip MakeupLipstickSmashbox
Be Legendary Long Wear Lip Lacquer

Smashbox Be Legendary Long Wear Lip Lacquer

Smashbox On The Rocks Be Legendary Lip Gloss Set Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Includes travel-sized Be Legendary Lip Gloss: Azalea (bright pink fuchsia), Legendary (true red) and Pout (pale blue pink). Plus, two limited-edition shades: Jewel (soft golden berry) and Gilt (champagne golden shimmer).

I’ve never tried but I would love to.. it’s worth?
i have heard mixed things on this product. is it worth the money or should i just stay with my drugstore items
I have never used one, and would like to know if they are durable and pigment well?
Start your review of Smashbox Be Legendary Long Wear Lip Lacquer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...I love all the colors on me and all of them are very moisturizing and long lasting. in reviews
The color coral is surprisingly beautiful. The applicator is super easy to apply. It has a cream finish, which makes it moisturizing. And it's also beautiful when you grab a piece of tissue and wipe away the product and leave just a bit on your lips.in reviews
I had never used smashbox gloss before and Im so glad that I was gifted this!in reviews
On me they last a really long time especially if I line my lips before. in reviews
Rukhsana K.
Bellerose, NY
Smashbox Be Legendary Long Wear Lip Lacquer uploaded by Rukhsana K.
Smashbox Be Legendary Long Wear Lip Lacquer uploaded by Rukhsana K.
0.03 ounce each claims - water resistant, long wearing, lasts up to 8 hours, light weight, velvety matte finish. non drying, wont feather, bleed or cake, my experiance - does not bleed for sure... but on the third pic you can see it can be smudgy. does dry out the lips slightly. long wearing for sure. i tried to take off the swatches 4 times using soap and it was stubborn! eventually it came off leaving stain behind. perfect sizes for travelling.. GRAB YOURS NOW FROM NORDSTROM RACK FOR $9.97!!! comes with a reuasable arty red box customed by @drawbertson. all matte shades - yes honey (light chestnut), bang bang (yellow red), miss conduct (deep warm plum) and role model (warm berry).
elle R.
Port Charlotte, FL
I use Smashbox all the time especially their primers would work great but thislong wear lipstick is truly goes by its name it really is long wear and the colors ranging from dark to light are absolutely wonderful and has a very creamy substance and will not dry out your lips you do not need to add anything under or on top of this let's
Stephanie C.
Long lasting and very pigmented! I recommend this for anyone who loves lip gloss! Color is absolutely beautiful!
Stephanie B.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Smashbox is definitely not a go-to brand for me when it comes to lip gloss. I had tried one years ago and disliked it, but give the Be Legendary gloss a try anyway. Unfortunately, I dislike this gloss as well. The color is nice and the application very smooth, but the gloss itself is very sticky. Parting my lips to speak feels incredibly awkward while wear this gloss. As it starts to wear off, it becomes tacky and clumpy feeling. For me, this gloss just doesn't fair well.
Romi G.
This is my first experience with Smashbox as a brand and I am very excited about their lip gloss set. They last long, are nit runny and the colors are great. I live nude shades and I am loving these.
Adrianna G.
Smashbox Be Legendary Long Wear Lip Lacquer uploaded by Adrianna G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this smashbox lip gloss set, this leaves my pout super shiny and the color lasts throughout the day.
Sandyaa C.
harrisburg
I love love this lipstick ! I wear it all the time & the color stays for the long amount of time . It’s my favorite and I own like 20 of them. [product:smashbox-cosmetics-smashbox-always-on-matte-featherweight-liquid-lipstick-(girl-gang)]
Donna H.
Moline
I love the color variety.. the only issue is the price and the fact that it does rub off.. my boyfriend doesn't care too much for it because of it.
Stephania F.
Tucson, AZ
Bought them and totally fell in love they are long wear and the texture isnt sticky as other matte lipsticks highly recommend them
brandy H.
Purchased at: ULTA
These are one of the be÷eeeeeeeeeeeessstt ptoduct eveeerrr defintly recamend these lip products thumbs up