Smashbox Be Legendary Long Wear Lip Lacquer

Smashbox On The Rocks Be Legendary Lip Gloss Set Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Includes travel-sized Be Legendary Lip Gloss: Azalea (bright pink fuchsia), Legendary (true red) and Pout (pale blue pink). Plus, two limited-edition shades: Jewel (soft golden berry) and Gilt (champagne golden shimmer).

Smashbox Be Legendary Long Wear Lip Lacquer
  • "I had never used smashbox gloss before and Im so glad that I was gifted this!" in 1 review
  • "On me they last a really long time especially if I line my lips before. " in 1 review
  • "I love all the colors on me and all of them are very moisturizing and long lasting. " in 1 review
Analisa R.
I received these products as a gift, along with a small eye shadow duo. I loved how easy it was to apply, goes on smoothly, I received mine as a gift but found that you can also get it on Amazon. I recommend this to others.
Stephanie S.
I loved all the color so many to choose from for a out door look and i loved the packaging it was very nice and beautiful not one broke inside the box and I would buy more and recommend for others to try it out
C N.
I just recently started buying smash-box products & so far I love the liquid lipsticks ! They don’t have a wide selection of colors but they do have the perfect nude ! I finally found my perfect shade after looking for months. I do recommend smash-box liquid lipsticks if you’re looking for basic colors
Maddie L.
['Salt Lake Cty', 'UT'], UT
I love smash box lip glosses because they have such a nice texture and never feel sticky. I love this little sample set it is full of flattering colors for everyone!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
The colors are incredible. This is worth every penny this is a must have for every make up lover. You will not be disappointed. This is some of the best quality make up I have ever owned. This is long lasting does not wear off
Pamela S.
Green Bay, WI
I'm not huge on lip glosses, but this kind lip gloss was far more lipstick like to me. I loved all of the colors, and using this for the first time was an amazing experience. This was one of the first times I've purchased a product and did not look at a youtube review on it from some of my favorite beauty gurus. Recommend for sure!
Raquel R.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I love buying these kits for my self and for gifts , For my self I get to try them out without buying the full size , so i buy these kits , test them out and If I like them I re buy the full size , I buy mines at macy and I would recommend to others , you never know you can fall in love with them by buying the kits
Agripina S.
Kannapolis, NC
I love smash box lipsticks they are so creamy and they are pricey but they are worth buying it! It is so easy to apply because of the way the brush is made. It's amazing it stays on for a long time! I would really recommend them!
Angie B.
Bronx, NY
My most favorite make up brand! Especially their glasses & lip sticks! I've heard good reviews about this set & was on the hunt for it but can't find it any where but I'll be sure to keep looking
Payton K.
Hardeeville , SC
This is such an old set that I don't even think you can get anymore but if you can get your hands on it (and it's on SALE) it wouldn't be a bad thing to pick up for yourself or as a gift. I like the neutrals, but the formula isn't anything to freak out over.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How red is this? Is it too glossy?
S.Y. B.
Do you think this would make a good stocking stuffer for Christmas?
V B.
Is it long-lasting? Does it come off when you eat/drink/kiss?
Amanda C.
Memphis , TN
i have heard mixed things on this product. is it worth the money or should i just stay with my drugstore items
Anna P.
I have never used one, and would like to know if they are durable and pigment well?