BY SMASHBOX

A limited-edition version of the top-selling Be Legendary Liquid Metal shade Brains 'N' Bronze featuring jaw-dropping lip art from Smashbox's Lip Editor-In-Chief, Vlada Haggerty. Be Legendary Liquid Metal delivers one-coat, rich saturated color in a mirror-like metallic finish. Its foolproof, precision-tip applicator distributes product evenly. The formula feels soft and comfortable on lips-never gritty. Smashbox's pro artists maxed out the metallic shine and included four levels of pearls that capture and reflect light from every angle. The result is a magic trick of light that makes your lips look fuller in any light and every pic. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free and is formulated without sodium lauryl sulfate, silicone, oil, and talc.

Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I got a sample blister pack of these lipsticks with my order from Sephora and I was instantly hooked. Since there's no applicator I just used a lip brush for application and I feel like it gave me a better look and feel than the applicator it comes with. I have since purchased the full product. I just take the applicator out and apply to the inner area of my lips and then use my own brush to fan it out and shape the edges. The color haterade is perfect for my skin tone and eye color and it's a really lovely shade for the fall in particular. My husband typically doesn't pay much attention to my makeup but when I wear this lipstick he always compliments me and says this color looks great on me. The only downside is that it transfers easily and reapplication may be necessary.
Chelsea S.
Metairie, LA
I absolutely love this lippie. I received it in my boxycharm box for august and since I have received it, it has been on my lips everyday. It shines perfectly and glides on smoothly. It is also long lasting and doesnt dry my lips out! Would recommend to anyone! Smashbox Be Legendary Liquid Metal Lipstick
Caroline M.
The shade “Petal Metal” is by far the best lip product I have ever tried. The formula is amazing. The color is beautiful. It’s like wearing lipgloss without having to worry about your hair sticking to it!
Lindsay S.
I recieved one of these in my August Boxycharm in the color crimson chrome which is a reddish color to try out I am liking the formula it is super comfortable on the lips does not feel drying the color pay off is amazing super rich in pigmentation all in all it is a great lip product.
Chelsie L.
So freaking pretty! I got the shade Petal Metal, it is beautiful! The formula is pretty great. It wears forever. It does take awhile to dry down, but once it gets there it doesn’t budge. I really love it with a simple warm tone eye look. So so pretty!
Marisol B.
Staten Island, NY
I own this in Moscow Muled and I absolutely love it. I wouldn't say it's a long lasting lipstixk and that's ok because I always love the oooh and awww of reapplying it. I love this with just a natural eye ( which to me is false lashes). This color and and shine is all the statement you need on your face.
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
Such a fan of these!! They maybe little. But pack a huge color! They are kinda pricey for minis. They last all day! I would buy again!! Smashbox Be Legendary Liquid Metal Lipstick
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely love this product! The color is so pretty and looks great on my lips! They are so pigmented and stay on my lips all day! The colors are great for fall/winter! I recommend for any makeup lover or you can give this to someone for a holiday gift!
Tina S.
I bought the petal just to try and I loved it so much I picked up the mauve and red shade. These metallics have a great shine with out drying out my lips, like the Milani metallics ( however Milani is a great cost effective alternative)
Jennifer 💋.
Urbandale, IA
Love the metallic hues in this pack. Dislike is it is slightly drying. But still wear them just try to prep my lips the night before and after wearing with a great moisturizer.