BY SMASHBOX

This Liquid Lip Formula Glides On The Full Coverage Of A Lipstick And The High Shine Of A Gloss In A Single Coat.

Benefits:

Formulated Without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Silicone, Oil & Talc.

• Metallic & Vinyl-like Finishes
  • Delivers One-coat Rich, Saturated Color
  • Foolproof Precision Tip Applicator Distributes Product Evenly
  • Makes Lips Appear More Plump & Full
  • Feels Soft & Comfortable On Lips; Non-gritty

Usage:

Line Lips With Precision Tip & Then Fill In.

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Hydrogenated Styrene/Methyl Styrene/Indene Copolymer, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-1, Ethylene/Propylene/ Styrene Copolymer, Alumina, Dextrin Palmitate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Propylene Carbonate, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor (Aroma), Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 7 (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985)

• Do these stay on for a long time?1 Answers
  • Is this product streaky or dull?1 Answers
  • I am really considering buying this this weekend. Should I? Any n...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Smash box has some of the best liquid lipsticks in my opinion !! Super pigmented and super long lasting I so reccomend " in 63 reviews
  • "I love these new liquid metal lipsticks, they are so shiny and Metallic. They go on smooth and are very pigmented. Plus the new wand that they put on made it so easy to apply and precise I love it. I wish all my liquid lipsticks had this wand. See my Instagram @cassydaraiche for a swatch" in 47 reviews
  • "Honestly this is one of my favorite liquid lips ever. It is so moisturizing and stays on all day. I absolutely recommend this 100%. It is small enough to fit anywhere and is perfect for travel. The color pops and looks amazing all day. I have only used one of the colors, but i love it. " in 26 reviews
Calley B.
Review for: Crimson Chrome (Metallic True Red) more...
I got this as a deluxe sample with an order from Smashbox.  The applicator is a bent doe foot and I actually like the design of it.  However, I will say that too much product comes out and I got nervous when I first opened it because it seemed very gloppy.  I found that was a correct assessment after applying it to my lips.  Since this formula doesn't dry down, it gets everywhere.  Including on your teeth, even an hour or more after your initial application.  It isn't sticky, but it is so wet and heavy feeling.  I do like the packaging and the applicator, and the color, but that's pretty much it.  If you want a lipstick that is bright and grabs attention but don't need it to last long or don't need it to be transfer proof, then this will work for you.  However if you like lipstick to wear all day, try something else.
Chrissy F.
Miramar Beach , FL
Review for: Pink Drank (Midtone Pink Pigment) more...
PINK DRANK is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE LIPPIE. It's my signature color I wear nearly every day. Amazing rich color, highly pigmented. I adore the texture. It's not sticky. It doesn't dry out my lips like EVERY other lip product. From the first time I stumbled on this product at Ulta, totally by accident, I knew I found a winner. I tested nearly every color. The only hues I bought are pink drank, red & a deep wine for fall. Whatever they did to this formulation, its long lasting , high pigment, high impact, glossy perfection. Keep the new colors coming! If the color Pink Drank was to be discontinued...I'd buy 30 to last me a lifetime. Lol. Seriously. Smashbox please don't ever discontinue this product! And come out with more colors in nudes & pale pinks!!
Ellen J.
Bangor, ME
Review for: Girl, Please (Pink/Brown Pigment), Brick Trick (Deep Red/Brown Pigment), Petal Metal (Metallic Rose Gold), Crimson Chrome (Metallic True Red), Foiled Brat (Metallic Burgundy), Iced Out (Metallic Royal Blue), Bad B (Light Cool Pink Pigment) more...
I got such a great deal at @ulta. The @smashbox "Be legendary liquid lip vault". It was already marked down to $30 then I had 20% off. An I couldn't be happier to have 7 full size lipsticks for the price of 1. These lipsticks do not dry down. They feel like a full pigmented lip gloss but not super stick and have some hold on the lip. They are wonderful on top of matte liquid lips to give them some pop and more comfy and the metallic ones are great at making your lips look fuller and juicy. Definitely recommend at least buying one if these qualities interest you.
Lara P.
Review for: Crimson Chrome (Metallic True Red) more...
Pros:  gorgeous color, highly pigmented, lovely applicator.  Kinda smelled like watermelon or green apple.  Doesn't stain skin so is easy to fix mistakes.  Doesn't fade, cake, or sink into lip lines.

Cons:  Has a texture I can only describe as gloppy.  Bleeds, smears on everything.  Never dries down. Much more a heavy gloss than a lipstick.

If, IF, worn with a liner and you avoid putting anything in your mouth, this is amazing.  However, i want a lippy that stays put.  Would not buy again.
Erika B.
Indianapolis
Review for: Crimson Chrome (Metallic True Red) more...
This is just based on my first time wearing the product but I've had it on for four hours at this point, have eaten lunch, and have drunk tea and it's still going strong! Once the initial color fades off a bit (or is wiped off slightly) there is a nice stain left behind (which is what you're seeing in the picture).

The product is fairly easy to use but since it's such a vibrant red, it is easy to go outside of your natural lips. It took me a couple of tries to get it right.

There was no scent I could detect and the product does feel slightly tacky while on but that doesn't really bother me. I don't feel like this is drying my lips out at all which is lovely.

This is relatively pricey for my usual budget but I am liking the color and slight metallic look of this thus far! It might be a bit much for a day-to-day look for me but I'll definitely wear it on special occasions!
Kambria M.
Bellingham, WA
Review for: Crimson Chrome (Metallic True Red) more...
I have the shade Crimson Red, and it is truly a beautiful color.
It's very metallic and extremely pigmented. Not streaky at all. One swipe gets you the full effect.

While the color is beautiful, there are a few things I don't care for regarding the formula. This feels more like a really thick gloss to me than a liquid lipstick. It's a little sticky and it never seems to dry down completely. As such, it is not transfer proof, and I find it actually transfers pretty badly. But it doesn't seem to fade away so long as you don't eat or drink.

I would recommend for pictures or events where you know you won't be eating or drinking.
Lu C.
This is hands down best lip gloss or lipstick I ever wore. I was amazed when I tried. The metalic particles are so fine that it never cakes on my lips, the color stays on for a long time and when I starts to fade it's very slow because is very high pigmented without being too strong. It feels like gel on my lips the whole time, it doesn't matter How many time I rub my lips together. The metalic is not too much at all, just enough to look different and beautiful. Love love love it, best formula ever
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Review for: Crimson Chrome (Metallic True Red) more...
Crimson red! This formula is sooo thick and long lasting, yet transfers onto everything. That’s expected because of the formula. Despite all the transfer this lipgloss lasts minimum of 5 hours! Fades really nice! It’s a great color ( Not for me) but looks great on all skin types, maybe less Great on porcelain skin types.

This gloss is super shiny, long lasting, but it does feel heavy on the lips.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Review for: Brains 'N' Bronze (Metallic Bronze), Bad Apple (Warm Red Pigment), Brick Trick (Deep Red/Brown Pigment) more...
Got this beautiful luxury travel sized sample in my monthly Sephora Play subscription box which I pay $10 a month delivery included. This was one of the 5 samples of the month.

So, first off the size is generous and will easily stop me from buying a full sized product as I have around 30-30 liquid lips as I’m addicted. The color is a beautiful dark rose red and one of the colors I live in.

When you apply it is extremely rich and very pigmented, you could get by with the minimal one to two coats. Goes on moist then immediately dries to a beautiful epic matte finish. Now this will need minimal touch ups through the day and doesn’t bleed.

A beauty must have!!!
Megan B.
Tulsa, OK
I got a set of Smashbox Legendary Liquid Lip's and the first one I had to try out was the shade Iced Out. It is very pigmented Metallic Royal Blue that last all day long even though it is a gloss like consistency.  Even with it being an odd shade I got a ton of compliments on the lip!
Arianne B.
Nueva ecija
Are all the shades metallic? Is it smooth to apply?
Katie R.
Cincinnati, OH
How long does this product stay on for? Thinking of purchasing but not sure how the formula would hold up
Sonia O.
Philadelphia , PA
Do the colors show up nicely ? I have a darker skin tone so sometimes colors don't show up as nicely as I expect them to 😩
Anybody like these?