BY SMASHBOX

This Liquid Lip Formula Glides On The Full Coverage Of A Lipstick And The High Shine Of A Gloss In A Single Coat.

Benefits:

Formulated Without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Silicone, Oil & Talc.

• Metallic & Vinyl-like Finishes
  • Delivers One-coat Rich, Saturated Color
  • Foolproof Precision Tip Applicator Distributes Product Evenly
  • Makes Lips Appear More Plump & Full
  • Feels Soft & Comfortable On Lips; Non-gritty

Usage:

Line Lips With Precision Tip & Then Fill In.

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Hydrogenated Styrene/Methyl Styrene/Indene Copolymer, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-1, Ethylene/Propylene/ Styrene Copolymer, Alumina, Dextrin Palmitate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Propylene Carbonate, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor (Aroma), Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 7 (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985)

• Do these stay on for a long time?1 Answers
  • Is this product streaky or dull?1 Answers
  • I am really considering buying this this weekend. Should ...4 Answers
Smashbox Be Legendary Liquid Lip
  • "Smash box has some of the best liquid lipsticks in my opinion !! Super pigmented and super long lasting I so reccomend " in 63 reviews
  • "I love these new liquid metal lipsticks, they are so shiny and Metallic. They go on smooth and are very pigmented. Plus the new wand that they put on made it so easy to apply and precise I love it. I wish all my liquid lipsticks had this wand. See my Instagram @cassydaraiche for a swatch" in 47 reviews
  • "Honestly this is one of my favorite liquid lips ever. It is so moisturizing and stays on all day. I absolutely recommend this 100%. It is small enough to fit anywhere and is perfect for travel. The color pops and looks amazing all day. I have only used one of the colors, but i love it. " in 26 reviews
Erin M.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Rose B4 Bros - cool blue/pink pigment more...
Let me start by saying I actually really love this product, but I do not use it the way it is intended, hence my 3-star review.

First of all, for a "Liquid Lip" I was expecting a lighter formula. This stuff is thick and intense. It's more of a gloss than a lipstick. It has very good pigmentation, but I can't stand the texture of this stuff. It also never really dries down, it remains a bit tacky.

I use this product as a stain. I blot with a tissue twice after application to get a light stained effect, then I dab some neutral eyeshadow on top to give it better staying power.

I find when used as a stain, this stuff will last a long time. It won't smear all over your face, or transfer to anything like the un-blotted formula will.

Rose B4 Bros is a beautiful berry red shade. It is quite comparable to my Marc Jacobs Kiss Kiss Bang Bang lipstick, which is my all time favorite berry red hue.

Another thing I LOVE about this product is the application wand. It has a thin tip which makes outlining the lips a BREEZE. And the fatter part of the doefoot is perfect for swiping the rest of the lips for complete coverage.

Overall, I do enjoy this product, I think it's a solid 4-stars, but I like I said I don't use it as intended.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I got a sample blister pack of these lipsticks with my order from Sephora and I was instantly hooked. Since there's no applicator I just used a lip brush for application and I feel like it gave me a better look and feel than the applicator it comes with. I have since purchased the full product. I just take the applicator out and apply to the inner area of my lips and then use my own brush to fan it out and shape the edges. The color haterade is perfect for my skin tone and eye color and it's a really lovely shade for the fall in particular. My husband typically doesn't pay much attention to my makeup but when I wear this lipstick he always compliments me and says this color looks great on me. The only downside is that it transfers easily and reapplication may be necessary.
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
Review for: Foiled Brat - metallic burgundy more...
I received this liquid lip in the color, Foiled Brat (metallic pink/purple and claimed as burgundy here) in August’s Boxycharm. I am giving this lipstick one star only because the name of the actual lipstick is cute. This lipstick is metallic and I am not a fan of metals when it comes to lipstick. If you’re into that, then check this out. BUT before you do, just know this is more like a gloss. It never dries down, very sticky and the wear isn’t long at all. I also noticed it is patchy and requires multiple coats to cover. Maybe if I tried a different color, I would feel differently, but I need long wear and not that sticky feeling either. Not a fan of this my friends.
Racheal M.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Girl, Please - pink/brown pigment more...
I bought this from smashbox directly. And I was on the fence bc of some of the reviews. I bought it anyway because I like their formulas overall. I like it. It doesn’t give a lot of pigment but enough. I wear it when I want a glossy look rather than a matte look. It is long last if you don’t eat lol. So I carry it with me. Due to the fact it isn’t gloss it doesn’t dry down so the lips are hydrated. I also like the wand because it is easy to perfectly line the lips
Calley B.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Review for: Crimson Chrome - metallic true red more...
I got this as a deluxe sample with an order from Smashbox.  The applicator is a bent doe foot and I actually like the design of it.  However, I will say that too much product comes out and I got nervous when I first opened it because it seemed very gloppy.  I found that was a correct assessment after applying it to my lips.  Since this formula doesn't dry down, it gets everywhere.  Including on your teeth, even an hour or more after your initial application.  It isn't sticky, but it is so wet and heavy feeling.  I do like the packaging and the applicator, and the color, but that's pretty much it.  If you want a lipstick that is bright and grabs attention but don't need it to last long or don't need it to be transfer proof, then this will work for you.  However if you like lipstick to wear all day, try something else.
Kambria M.
Bellingham, WA
Review for: Crimson Chrome - metallic true red more...
I have the shade Crimson Red, and it is truly a beautiful color.
It's very metallic and extremely pigmented. Not streaky at all. One swipe gets you the full effect.

While the color is beautiful, there are a few things I don't care for regarding the formula. This feels more like a really thick gloss to me than a liquid lipstick. It's a little sticky and it never seems to dry down completely. As such, it is not transfer proof, and I find it actually transfers pretty badly. But it doesn't seem to fade away so long as you don't eat or drink.

I would recommend for pictures or events where you know you won't be eating or drinking.
Karla A.
Turlock
I super charm this lipstick, it is not matte but it is beautiful on the lips is a pink and peach tone, does not run leaves the lips with brightness is not sticky as some others are, I recommend it.

Me super encanto este labial, no es matte pero queda hermoso en los labios es un tono rosadito y durazno, no se corre deja los labios con brillo no es pegajoso como algunos otros lo son, lo recomiendo.
Sarah A.
Leetsdale
Review for: Other more...
Love the formula. Wasn’t a big fan of the shade I received in my boxycharm. It was a brownish shade called steppin out. Like the formula, how quick it dries just didn’t like the shade for summer time. Was hoping for pink drank Because it’s beautiful and a summer time shade. Overall I’d buy this brand again just in a different shade
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX
Review for: Brains 'N' Bronze - metallic bronze more...
I received this liquid lip in my monthly boxycharm box. This months box was great. This little guy was my favorite. It goes on smoothly and its heavily pigmented. No need for multiple applications. I thought it wouldn't look good but after watching it I was happy to be proven wrong. It even smells nice too.
Tamara J.
Review for: Mauve Squad - metallic mauve more...
I received Smashbox Cosmetics Be Legendary Liquid Lipstick in Mauve Squad in my August 2018 Boxycharm Box and I seriously love this color!  I have tried the formula before so I already knew it was a long-lasting, budge-proof liquid lipstick that can be a little drying (but no more so than other liquid lippies).
Arianne B.
Nueva ecija
Are all the shades metallic? Is it smooth to apply?
Katie R.
Cincinnati, OH
How long does this product stay on for? Thinking of purchasing but not sure how the formula would hold up
Carrie L.
Rincon, GA
I am really considering buying this this weekend. Should I? Any negative feedback?
Sonia O.
Philadelphia , PA
Do the colors show up nicely ? I have a darker skin tone so sometimes colors don't show up as nicely as I expect them to 😩
Kelsey Z.