BY SMASHBOX

This Liquid Lip Formula Glides On The Full Coverage Of A Lipstick And The High Shine Of A Gloss In A Single Coat.

Benefits:

Formulated Without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Silicone, Oil & Talc.

Metallic & Vinyl-like Finishes
Delivers One-coat Rich, Saturated Color
Foolproof Precision Tip Applicator Distributes Product Evenly
Makes Lips Appear More Plump & Full
Feels Soft & Comfortable On Lips; Non-gritty

Usage:

Line Lips With Precision Tip & Then Fill In.

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Hydrogenated Styrene/Methyl Styrene/Indene Copolymer, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-1, Ethylene/Propylene/ Styrene Copolymer, Alumina, Dextrin Palmitate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Propylene Carbonate, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor (Aroma), Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 7 (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985)] <Ilniln43237>

• Do these stay on for a long time?1 Answers
  • Is this product streaky or dull?1 Answers
  • I am really considering buying this this weekend. Should I? Any n...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kaleb F.
Boston
Review for: Crimson Chrome (Metallic True Red), Foiled Brat (Metallic Burgundy), Brains 'N' Bronze (Metallic Bronze) more...
I absolutely love Smashbox lippies. They aren’t quite as long-lasting as others, like the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick, but they are gorgeous, they go on smooth, the colors don’t bleed, they don’t dry out my lips, they last a good while, and that shimmer is just amazing.

My absolute favorite shade of the Be Legendary lippies is the Foiled Brat, because the name is the almost as amazing as the product itself. It is a lovely metallic purple color that I just can’t get enough of.

I love this line and recommend trying it out if you haven’t. It’s just too pretty to pass up, so find your shade and give the Smashbox Be Legendary Liquid Lip a try.
Kambria M.
Bellingham, WA
Review for: Crimson Chrome (Metallic True Red) more...
I have the shade Crimson Red, and it is truly a beautiful color.
It's very metallic and extremely pigmented. Not streaky at all. One swipe gets you the full effect.

While the color is beautiful, there are a few things I don't care for regarding the formula. This feels more like a really thick gloss to me than a liquid lipstick. It's a little sticky and it never seems to dry down completely. As such, it is not transfer proof, and I find it actually transfers pretty badly. But it doesn't seem to fade away so long as you don't eat or drink.

I would recommend for pictures or events where you know you won't be eating or drinking.
Elisha J.
Porterville
Review for: Crimson Chrome (Metallic True Red) more...
Smashbox Be Legendary Liquid Lip Collection.. Wow! What a mouthful! I really like this formula, it's lightweight and it photographs great (I can see wearing this to a special event where everyone's snapping photos) but it sort of wipes off easy, so you're going to need a primer and maybe a couple back ups. Overall, I feel silly when I put this on when I'm not dressing fancy, but hey! It's fun! I'm not wearing any other makeup in the attached picture.
Lara P.
Review for: Crimson Chrome (Metallic True Red) more...
Pros:  gorgeous color, highly pigmented, lovely applicator.  Kinda smelled like watermelon or green apple.  Doesn't stain skin so is easy to fix mistakes.  Doesn't fade, cake, or sink into lip lines.

Cons:  Has a texture I can only describe as gloppy.  Bleeds, smears on everything.  Never dries down. Much more a heavy gloss than a lipstick.

If, IF, worn with a liner and you avoid putting anything in your mouth, this is amazing.  However, i want a lippy that stays put.  Would not buy again.
Erika B.
Indianapolis
Review for: Crimson Chrome (Metallic True Red) more...
This is just based on my first time wearing the product but I've had it on for four hours at this point, have eaten lunch, and have drunk tea and it's still going strong! Once the initial color fades off a bit (or is wiped off slightly) there is a nice stain left behind (which is what you're seeing in the picture).

The product is fairly easy to use but since it's such a vibrant red, it is easy to go outside of your natural lips. It took me a couple of tries to get it right.

There was no scent I could detect and the product does feel slightly tacky while on but that doesn't really bother me. I don't feel like this is drying my lips out at all which is lovely.

This is relatively pricey for my usual budget but I am liking the color and slight metallic look of this thus far! It might be a bit much for a day-to-day look for me but I'll definitely wear it on special occasions!
Lu C.
This is hands down best lip gloss or lipstick I ever wore. I was amazed when I tried. The metalic particles are so fine that it never cakes on my lips, the color stays on for a long time and when I starts to fade it's very slow because is very high pigmented without being too strong. It feels like gel on my lips the whole time, it doesn't matter How many time I rub my lips together. The metalic is not too much at all, just enough to look different and beautiful. Love love love it, best formula ever
Alix C.
Chico, CA
Review for: Metallic Mauve, Brains 'N' Bronze (Metallic Bronze), Petal Metal (Metallic Rose Gold) more...
Ok, so normally, I’m a HUGE liquid lipstick fanatic. I like my lipsticks to stay put. ALL DAY. No transfer. For some reason, I’m in love with these. They are the opposite of a matte liquid lipstick. They are pretty sticky, but the color payoff makes it worth it. There is definitely transfer of the product- to let’s say- a coffee or food, but I don’t really mind. The colors are beautiful. You do have to reapply a couple times throughout the day. I love applicator too. Super easy! If you’re looking for something that stays put, then these really aren’t for you.
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Review for: Crimson Chrome (Metallic True Red) more...
Crimson red! This formula is sooo thick and long lasting, yet transfers onto everything. That’s expected because of the formula. Despite all the transfer this lipgloss lasts minimum of 5 hours! Fades really nice! It’s a great color ( Not for me) but looks great on all skin types, maybe less Great on porcelain skin types.

This gloss is super shiny, long lasting, but it does feel heavy on the lips.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Review for: Brains 'N' Bronze (Metallic Bronze), Bad Apple (Warm Red Pigment), Brick Trick (Deep Red/Brown Pigment) more...
Got this beautiful luxury travel sized sample in my monthly Sephora Play subscription box which I pay $10 a month delivery included. This was one of the 5 samples of the month.

So, first off the size is generous and will easily stop me from buying a full sized product as I have around 30-30 liquid lips as I’m addicted. The color is a beautiful dark rose red and one of the colors I live in.

When you apply it is extremely rich and very pigmented, you could get by with the minimal one to two coats. Goes on moist then immediately dries to a beautiful epic matte finish. Now this will need minimal touch ups through the day and doesn’t bleed.

A beauty must have!!!
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Metallic Mauve more...
These are a fantastic formula! Super pigmented and last all day long without making your lips crusty or flaky. But. But, they take so long to dry. This is not a product you put on quickly on the go or if you’re touching up and maybe distracted. If it dries quicker I would have given it five stars because I will repurchase it’s just not what I reach for in a dash
Arianne B.
Nueva ecija
Are all the shades metallic? Is it smooth to apply?
Katie R.
Cincinnati, OH
How long does this product stay on for? Thinking of purchasing but not sure how the formula would hold up
Sonia O.
Philadelphia, PA
Do the colors show up nicely ? I have a darker skin tone so sometimes colors don't show up as nicely as I expect them to 😩
Anybody like these?