Add a Photo

#1337 in Lipstick

WHAT IT IS:

A liquid lip formula that glides on the full coverage of a lipstick and the high shine of a gloss in a single coat. Available in Be Legendary Liquid Metal and Be Legendary Liquid Pigment.

WHAT IT DOES:

• Metallic & vinyl-like finishes

• Delivers one-coat rich, saturated color

• Foolproof precision tip applicator distributes product evenly

• Makes lips appear more plump & full

• Feels soft & comfortable on lips; non-gritty

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW:

'Smashbox’s pro artists maxed out the metallic shine in each formula with punched-up pigments and four levels of pearls that capture & reflect light from every angle. The result? A magic trick of light that make lips look fuller in any light & every pic.

The jaw-dropping lip art was created by Smashbox Lip Editor-In-Chief Vlada Haggerty. For inspo, follow @vladamua.

This product is cruelty-free and is formulated without parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, silicone, oil & talc.

SUGGESTED USAGE:

Line lips with precision tip & then fill in.

Photos (16)
Dana B.
Dana B.
Boulder, CO

Amazing product!!!! I love everything about the 3 shades that are available today in metallic, but I will refrain from buying the lightest one - "Petal Metal" - because it's a tad to light for me. The other 2 shades are INCREDIBLE. They have a highly metallic finish (great thing - this is a metallic liquid lip for the 3 available today) and an incredible fruity scent. They go in smoothly and seems to moisturize for me instead of dry out my lips like many other liquid lipsticks. I own the mauve tone and will be buying brown tone soon.
Dawn F.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ

I had to try Smashbox new liquid metal lipstick so I bought the shade Mauve Squad. I love this rose gold color! It is a little sticky on lips but not gritty and it doesn't slide all over my mouth. It transfers to cups when on even after wearing awhile but the stunning color is worth it! It is a good kind of metallic, noticeable but not clownish. I want to buy more shades after trying this one! I highly recommend this lipstick and shade!
Myu C.
Myu C.

Smashbox surprised me with their amazing liquid lipstick formula. I purchased mine from Sephora in the shade "Stepping Out" and it's the perfect neutral, medium nude for my skin tone! The formula is slightly whipped (not too liquidy) and dries down to a non-tacky finish. It is not 100% kiss-proof however. It doesn't feel drying and it doesn't accentuate my lip lines (a deal breaker for me). Very comfortable and flattering formula!
Malika W.
Malika W.
Calgary

This is such a statement liquid lip!! The color pigmentation is intense, extremely shiny. I only have metallic burgundy, part of their liquid metal lines, but I reckon the liquid pigments are much more wearable day to day. I don't like putting it on using the applicator bc it ends up being too thick, and that results in it being extremely thick. I use a lip brush and wipe off excess before going in on my lips.
Lisette M.
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ

I just bought this liquid lipstick in Moscow Mule and played with the color Mauve Squad and Bad B. These colors were all amazing. It was such a hard decision choosing between these three. This liquid lipstick glides on effortlessly and feels so nice on my lips. It stays on a long time and does not dry out my lips at all. I have a few more colors I will definitely be going back to buy!
Brandi C.
Brandi C.

I just purchased this lip product it is beautiful very pigmented and smooth i ussually go for matte liquide lips but i have to say i really like this prduct long wearing and very pretty nice color payout and it is a glossy lip gloss type product so does not dry on lips. It isnt however thick or cakey very nice and looks great over your regular lip stick for differnt look.
Jannie P.
Jannie P.
Montréal, Québec

I got this one in the shade "Brains N Bronze". I feel like the metallic color is very trendy and goes well with my fair/winter skin. Just like any other Smashbox products it is very comfortable and long-lasting. The only downside is that it comes out a different color on dry patches which makes them stand out even more; just make sure to exfoliate your lips before.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA

Just picked this up yesterday in Mauve Squad and I absolutely love it. It stayed on for over 4 hours through eating and drinking. I applied it with a lip liner. It's so easy to apply. A little sticky but not annoyingly so, and the stickiness goes away after a while. I originally wanted the petal metal but it was sold out so opted for this one. Love the color.
Erin P.
Erin P.
Burleson, TX

My top favorite gloss out of all products! I absolutely love it. Even bought several to stock up just incase they take it off the market. I am in love with this product! The largeness of the product compared to traditional sizes it outstanding, it's like twice the size. Goes on like a dream and looks amazing! I highly recommend this product! #1 lip gloss!
Mandy V.
Mandy V.

I'm loving this product so much! I got it in Brains n' Bronze it is such a wonderful dark color and is a fun twist on the classic vampy lip. The texture is between a lipstick and lip gloss and lasts quite a long time without drying my lips out or feeling too sticky. I would recommend this product and look forward to getting it in other colors!
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Terrell, TX

How are the colors? Long lasting? I loves to try. Thanks
Julie H.
Julie H.
Sudbury

How does it compare to Stila? In price and lastability?
Kelsey Z.

Is it a good lipstick??
Alma C.
Alma C.
Crowley, TX

How pigmented is this product?

Join Now