Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Dana B.
Dana B.
Boulder, CO

Amazing product!!!! I love everything about the 3 shades that are available today in metallic, but I will refrain from buying the lightest one - "Petal Metal" - because it's a tad to light for me. The other 2 shades are INCREDIBLE. They have a highly metallic finish (great thing - this is a metallic liquid lip for the 3 available today) and an incredible fruity scent. They go in smoothly and seems to moisturize for me instead of dry out my lips like many other liquid lipsticks. I own the mauve tone and will be buying brown tone soon.
Myu C.
Myu C.

Smashbox surprised me with their amazing liquid lipstick formula. I purchased mine from Sephora in the shade "Stepping Out" and it's the perfect neutral, medium nude for my skin tone! The formula is slightly whipped (not too liquidy) and dries down to a non-tacky finish. It is not 100% kiss-proof however. It doesn't feel drying and it doesn't accentuate my lip lines (a deal breaker for me). Very comfortable and flattering formula!
M G.
M G.
Atlanta, GA

Just picked this up yesterday in Mauve Squad and I absolutely love it. It stayed on for over 4 hours through eating and drinking. I applied it with a lip liner. It's so easy to apply. A little sticky but not annoyingly so, and the stickiness goes away after a while. I originally wanted the petal metal but it was sold out so opted for this one. Love the color.
Mandy V.
Mandy V.

I'm loving this product so much! I got it in Brains n' Bronze it is such a wonderful dark color and is a fun twist on the classic vampy lip. The texture is between a lipstick and lip gloss and lasts quite a long time without drying my lips out or feeling too sticky. I would recommend this product and look forward to getting it in other colors!
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.
Edmonton, Alberta

I love these new liquid metal lipsticks, they are so shiny and Metallic. They go on smooth and are very pigmented. Plus the new wand that they put on made it so easy to apply and precise I love it. I wish all my liquid lipsticks had this wand. See my Instagram @cassydaraiche for a swatch
Perrin A.
Perrin A.
Lafayette, CO

Honestly this is one of my favorite liquid lips ever. It is so moisturizing and stays on all day. I absolutely recommend this 100%. It is small enough to fit anywhere and is perfect for travel. The color pops and looks amazing all day. I have only used one of the colors, but i love it.
Krissia P.
Krissia P.

Esta barra de labios líquida es tan suave y cremoso cuando en aplicar esta en tus labios! Está muy pigmentado a lo que no tiene que aplicar capas y los colores son stunning😁 el aplicador es bueno y lo que realmente le ayuda a obtener una aplicación limpia. Wouls duda recomendaría x
Isa M.
Isa M.

I love it, make your lips are very nice and beautiful color apart I love it as it remains is fabulous always use them I love the colors and everything is perfect this product I love it I love it I love it I love it very very useful I really recommend it a lot It's for everything
Coco
Coco
White Plains, NY

I was walking past Sephora and saw a picture of a model wearing the petal metal, I had to go in and try all 3 colors. I absolutely loved the brains n bronze as well. I grabbed both and mix them together. Run and and get yours now!!!  6 more colors coming in MARCH. I can't wait!!!
Kaylla S.
Kaylla S.
Liverpool, NY

CAnt say enogh about this lipstick it seriously is the best, they could get the price down a little but I believe it's worth it, long lasting but I would wear it with a lip liner to not bleed, yes I would definitely but this again I'm all into lipsticks
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Terrell, TX

How are the colors? Long lasting? I loves to try. Thanks
Julie H.
Julie H.
Sudbury

How does it compare to Stila? In price and lastability?
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Fresno, CA

Does it make your lips feel dry
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Long Beach, CA

Does the glitter make cracks in the lips stand out?
Ana J.
Ana J.
Glen ellyn , Il

Is it a liquid lipstick consistency? Or is it sticky like a lip gloss?

Join Now