BY SMASHBOX

A duo of portable, bestselling ultraluxe cream lipsticks for showcasing an array of lip looks. see more...

cristal m.
cristal m.
I love these colors lipsticks these are very hydrating smooth on the lips very creamy and soft feel to it I love that it has that high shine to it very easy to apply and use I would buy these again and recommend to everybody
Cherami B.
Cherami B.
The colors are really pretty. I wouldn't purchase this product again because of the lipstick sizes. They were much smaller than what I was expecting. They seem like well packaged samples. So while the product is really great (I love Smashbox lipstick), I would just bite the bullet and spend a bit more on the full size lipsticks.
ArabianBeauty M.
ArabianBeauty M.
Detroit , MI
I love the matte lipstick look, but have found other brands to be really drying and time consuming to reapply But not this one! My Be Legendary Lipstick is lightweight and about as moisturising as a matte lipstick can get. It may not last all day, but it is super simple to reapply.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
33326
Smashbox to meet an amazing thing it is so pretty have so much pigment I love how the packaging is it's such a beautiful color it's amazing it's definitely worth it I think this is like the best lip thing ever it's definitely recommend it for anybody the color is amazing it's summer for a winter for fall
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Richmond
i really enjoy smashbox products, overall they have a fantastic quality and the formula goes on smooth and doesnt dry after applied, it stays silky once applied. you get what you pay for when it comes to products such as these!
I D.
I D.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOO good!!! It is so great and the packaging is PHENOMENAL!! It is affordable for a high end brand and I am a repeat user! The color is stunning and is easy to apply and use! I would 10 out of 10 recommend this product and I would repurchase
Marilyn R.
Marilyn R.
Just like it's name, it's legendary! These lip colors are so universal for all skin tones! Also the formula of them is wonderful! Not to heavy, but still very pigmented!
Dee P.
Dee P.
Long Is City, NY
I absolutely love the Smashbox lipstick do well. It's the perfect combination to take you from day and night. They're really well pigmented. And give you a long-lasting where. Packaging is sleek and prices are affordable.
Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Madison, WV
These three lip colors are sure to give you that bold lip you have been looking for! The colors are sure to stay with you through out your busy day, Im in love <3
This is a great product.It wears amazingly through out the day and it does not give the effect of what is known as "buttwholelips" it last very well and it is very well packaged I would most definitely make this purchase agein in the near future