BY SMASHBOX

What it is: A pigment-loaded lipstick in matte and cream finishes that glide on brilliant color in just one swipe. What it does: Be Legendary Lipstick's hydrating, satin-smooth creams soften and protect lips with shea butter and vitamins C and E. The... see more...

Nadine I.
Staten Island, NY
Love the formula and the packaging and just about everything that has to do with this lipstick. It’s so long lasting and sooo comfortable on the lips but matte at the same time. I would certainly recommend the be legendary matte lipstick line
Hannah R.
Methuen
These are my favorite matte lipsticks. They don’t completely dry down but still give a matte finish. Very creamy and not drying at all, layerable and easy to apply. I would buy every color of this product.
Kassie L.
Bloomington, IN
I actually really like this color, but it's not really anything I was super excited over. I got this in one of the three box combos. I think it's pretty and subdued, but personally I like a bigger pop of color when I'm wearing lipstick. I'd recommend it but it wouldn't be my go-to.
Tavares M.
Wanaque, NJ
Amor por primera vista lo amo tanto el color como su textura me encanta es muy cremoso no tiene olor pero es un color muy bello
Milpha S.
Guayanilla
I like this lipstick. Great pigment and texture. Usually the color you see it’s exactly the color you’ll get on your lips. It was a gift but definitely I’ll buy this product again.🧡