BY SMASHBOX

Pigment-loaded Lipsticks That Glide On Brilliant Color In One Swipe.

Tips:

In A Pinch, Dot Cream Shades On Cheeks For An Instant Flush.

Benefits:

• Available In Nudes, Neutrals, Reds, Corals, Pinks, Berries, Browns, Violets And Bolds
  • Pigment-loaded Formula Glides On And Feels Lush And Light On The Lips
  • Moisturizing, Satin-smooth Creams Soften And Protect Lips With Shea Butter + Vitamins C And E
  • Silky, Vitamin-fortified Mattes Won't Dry Out Or Settle Unevenly On Lips

Usage:

• To Change The Shape Of Lips, Subtly Round Out Your Upper Lip Around The Cupid's Bow With Always Sharp Lip Liner For An Iconic, Heart-shaped Pout.
  • Use Punked As A Transformer Shade To Darken And Deepen Other Lipsticks, Or Tap Insta-matte Lipstick Transformer Over Cream Shades To Instantly Make Them Matte—and To Double Your Lipstick Collection.

Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\candelilla Cera\cire De Candelilla, Pvp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Polydecene, Polybutene, Cetyl Lactate, Synthetic Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D’abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\cera Carnauba\cire De Carnauba, Synthetic Beeswax, Ceramide 3, Cholesterol, Octyldodecanol, Potassium Sulfate, Alumina, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Tin Oxide, Silica, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Flavor (Aroma), Vanillin

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 21 (Ci 45380), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985)

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Have one of these lipsticks in the color Vivid Violet. It is the first purple shade that I have gotten in a lipstick and I love it. It's a great color for the fall and winter. The lipstick itself is very creamy and does not leave my lips drying. It has a pretty good staying power, and stains to a light pink after majority of my lipstick has worn off. I have gotten plenty of compliments when using this lipstick. If I ever run out, I will definitely repurchase this product." in 382 reviews
  • "Long lasting and goes on very smooth. This is a great color to have in your bag for fall and winter." in 247 reviews
  • "LOVE Smashbox lippies! They don't dry your lips out, they're moisturizing, not super expensive, and just all around fabulous. If you want good quality for less, Smashbox is always the way to go. " in 121 reviews
Kelly R.
Woburn
Review for: Garnet Cream more...
Smash box makes some very smooth lipsticks.. I personally like the red, rose, mauve colors by this brand. The color stays on a pretty good amount of time but no all day long.. I find that it will wear off after a few hours and you will need to reapply. I don't mind needing to reapply because I don't enjoy the dry feeling lipsticks. This lipstick goes on slick and doesn't have an odor and has a very rich color in almost every color I have tired. I would recommend this lipstick to friends and other people interested in finding a new affordable color with some pop! My only complaint is the light weight packaging. I really like my luxurious lipsticks like YSL and Estée Lauder and their LUX packaging. I do wish this brand would spend a little more to measure up against some higher end brands. The formula definitely has the power to impress people but the packaging is very similar to MAC and once you are reminded of MAC you tend to just walk over to their makeup counter and forget all about Smash box. I would suggest this company to promote their products better and maybe change the packaging of the lipsticks to a heavy duty locking container that is purse friendly and visually appealing. If you have a teenager I'm sure they will love the range of colors this company has from red to vibrant purples and other colors more used by the younger generation. I myself am apart of the middle aged population and those other colors do not interest me.
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Review for: Mauve Cream more...
Best stuff I have ever used!! I have always struggled with horrible acne, rosacea, scarring, and an uneven skin tone my whole life. I tried everything from drug store products all the way up to $300 prescriptions for acne and nothing worked for me until one of my coworkers introduced me to this! I use a dime size portion to cover my whole face at night and about 4-5 drops to cover my whole face during the day. (I use less during the day because it leaves a little bit of a tint to your skin and I don't want to look oily all day) I also put a moisturizer over the top of it at night. Within 2-3 days I noticed a HUGE difference!
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Other more...
Received this is my Ipsy bag for December in the color "Legendary" (which doesn't appear to be otherwise available). The color is a bit too pink for my tastes (ended up using another color over it to bring it into more of a berry red that I like) and initially applied more sheer than I expected. However, it's smooth, creamy, beautifully glossy, and builds up.Because it's more like a gloss, there's no dry down, so it transfers and smudges easily and needs a lot of reapplication. I didn't have a lot of trouble with bleeding, but I can see using a liner with it being useful since it really is such a creamy formula. It actually works better as a topcoat over a darker color for me. It'ss the wider traditional lipstick, and I prefer the more pencil form because it gives more control. and I don't think it'll get as much love as my Nyx, Sephora, or Maybelline lipsticks.
Amy J.
Rice Lake
Review for: Mauve Pink Matte more...
Favorite lipstick formula so far. Creamy on application, dries to a true matte without actually drying out my lips. Doesn't excentuate my patches of dry skin on the lips. I'm usually a drugstore makeup kind of girl so the price was hard to talk myself into at first but now, I'd buy it any day of the week without regret. Love the packaging for it's sleek look and sturdy *click* when I put the cap on. Absolute recommend!!! (Picture of me wearing it included) Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick
Geetanjali U.
Frisco, TX
Review for: Mauve Cream more...
Holy Grail ! I tried out 3 colors in the matt range. (Red, nude, pink) I honestly fell in love with all of them. I like the creamyness of the lipstick and its staying power. I wear with a lip liner about 50% of the time but this does not seem to run or smear as easily as other brands and I feel quite confident without the liner. I also like the slight staining quality of the lipstick and how easily it dries. Even after several hours of wear the color is still bright and the transfer almost non existent. Remove at the end of the day or night out with a cleansing towelette or make up remover pad. Purchasing online is difficult due to the colors not truly matching the screen color, but a lot of that is to do with screen settings. The Smashbox descriptions are accurate. But Macys have an excellent return policy. This product has made me change brands from more expensive brands to Smashbox.
Jade G.
Review for: Deep Red Cream more...
I got a mini sample of this in my Ipsy bag last month. My lips have been so dry this winter that I didn't want to use my normal liquid matte lipstick. The benefits of this lipstick is that it's pigmented, goes on creamy, smells slightly vanilla-y but not offensively so and is not drying. However it definitely bleeds and needs a lip liner, which I do not generally use, transfers onto everything and wears away easily. After talking for 10 minutes at work it was already gone from my inner corners of my lips. It also feels slightly tacky everytime I press my lips together, which is unpleasant. All and all, I think I will use this but I would not go out of my way to buy this given how many other options there are in this category.
Purnima D.
Review for: Pale Rose Matte more...
The color does not suit me well but this lipstick doesn’t leave your lips dry. It’s a bit pricey. It lasts long. However it gets a little choppy. The packaging is cute. I would buy a different color since it doesn’t leave my lips dry and lasts a while.
𝒟𝒶𝒾𝓈𝓈𝓈 ♡.
Martinsburg, WV
Review for: Warm Nude Cream more...
I really liked this lipstick! I found it on sale at tj maxx and thought I would give it a try. I loved this color and the quality and I definitely recommend it to anyone who loves nude lipsticks as much as I do. Most lipstick dry out my lips but I didn’t experience that with this one. Overall it’s great!
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
Review for: Other more...
Since I was younger, I was never a fan of lipsticks. I found that they settled in the lines of your lips too much, were extremely drying to your lips, and all around uncomfortable to wear.

With these, I will say that it is completely the opposite! However, these are more on the sheer side so you might need a few coats to get the look that you are going for. I have this in the shade “Rogue” and it is absolutely gorgeous. It is not too pink and not too red. It reminds me of a nice lighter mauve (?) color.

These are like most lipsticks and definitely not transfer or kiss proof, so you will need a few applications after eating or drinking. Disappointing, but the color shade range is extensive & these lipsticks are gorgeous.
Gabriella R.
Garfield Hts, OH
I got a mini version of the shade Stylist from Sephora. It’s a really pretty matte rose shade, and stays on for a good amount of time. It’s creamy and doesn’t dry out my lips. My only issue comes from reapplying. More than one layer of this feels cakey and gross. I’ll try not to reapply if I don’t have to because I don’t like the feeling. Overall it is a great lipstick that’s long lasting and hydrating!
Chelsea B.
How long does it last ?
Cali D.
Does it shows up well on darker skin tones
Sara M.
Northford, CT
Does this dry out the lips? Or is it more hydrating?
Tara M.
Is this colour powerful?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Is this in your top red lipsticks? Does it last all day?