BY SMASHBOX

Makeup artists in our L.A. studio were constantly blending colors to achieve lipstick nirvana. That's why we expanded the line to include 120 jaw-dropping shades! Our creams and mattes stay put and pop on camera, delivering rich, vibrant color in just 1 swipe.

Usage:

• To Change The Shape Of Lips, Subtly Round Out Your Upper Lip Around The Cupid's Bow With Always Sharp Lip Liner For An Iconic, Heart-shaped Pout.
  • Use Punked As A Transformer Shade To Darken And Deepen Other Lipsticks, Or Tap Insta-matte Lipstick Transformer Over Cream Shades To Instantly Make Them Matte—and To Double Your Lipstick Collection.

Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\candelilla Cera\cire De Candelilla, Pvp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Polydecene, Polybutene, Cetyl Lactate, Synthetic Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D’abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\cera Carnauba\cire De Carnauba, Synthetic Beeswax, Ceramide 3, Cholesterol, Octyldodecanol, Potassium Sulfate, Alumina, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Tin Oxide, Silica, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Flavor (Aroma), Vanillin

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 21 (Ci 45380), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985)

Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick
  • "Have one of these lipsticks in the color Vivid Violet. It is the first purple shade that I have gotten in a lipstick and I love it. It's a great color for the fall and winter. The lipstick itself is very creamy and does not leave my lips drying. It has a pretty good staying power, and stains to a light pink after majority of my lipstick has worn off. I have gotten plenty of compliments when using this lipstick. If I ever run out, I will definitely repurchase this product." in 382 reviews
  • "Long lasting and goes on very smooth. This is a great color to have in your bag for fall and winter." in 247 reviews
  • "LOVE Smashbox lippies! They don't dry your lips out, they're moisturizing, not super expensive, and just all around fabulous. If you want good quality for less, Smashbox is always the way to go. " in 121 reviews
R N.
Woodside, NY
I got this Smashbox lipstick in my boxy charm for the month of August and really enjoyed this lipstick! I personally prefer the traditional bullet lipsticks to the liquid lipsticks because it's so much easier and a lot more comfy. I was surprised to see that this lipstick is "plush matte" because it is so comfortable and does not dry out my lips (still soft). Plush Matte is a good description for it, perfectly named. This lipstick is not transfer proof, which is expected from bullet lipsticks, but this lipstick still lasts for a decent amount of time. This box says that the lipstick is "Vitamin-fortified to be super comfortable" and it is! The shade it self is a really pretty color and I do not have something like this in my collection so I'm really happy with it. A really fun spring/summer color that would look good on many skin tones.
*Update: I wore this some more and realized that this is actually more long wearing than I originally thought. Wore it all day and did not retouch at all. Color stayed on well and even stained my lips a little. Really happy with this product.
Twanesha S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
I really enjoy this lipstick. It's suppose to be matte but it's more of a satin finish which I really like. I have it in the shade latte matte and it's the most beautiful mauve nude for my skin tone. I pair it with a brown liner and it's the most stunning everyday lip. Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick
Amy L.
San Francisco
Purchased at: Sephora
I have this in the “Cognac” color and it’s one of my favorite date night or holiday lip colors! It’s a great dark pinkish nude color with the tiniest hint of shimmer, and it glides wonderfully onto the lips. The product also feels moisturizing, and has great staying power, so I don’t need to worry about it! Great pigmentation as well; highly recommend!
Sterling E.
Rockaway Park
YES YES YES! Got my first Lippie from them in a BoxyCharm and after that I have been stocking up. This formula can tend to tug on the lip a bit during application so best to put down a bit of lip primer or chapstick before application. The colors are extremely pigmented and with good wearability these lipsticks can and will become an instant favorite !
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
I got this lipstick in my BoxyCharm and I was super excited because I love a good lipstick, especially a Red lipstick! This is the Smashbox Punch Drunk Matte and it really worked well with my skin tone..I am pretty pale but it matched nicely. Also, I sometimes steer away from Matte lipstick, especially liquids, because they can be way too drying on your lips then it becomes unbearable to wear. However, I was surprised with this one! It is a tad drying but it’s not bad at all! I found I could wear it comfortably throughout the day without constantly having to add a gloss or chapstick over it. Great lipstick!💄
𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐬𝐚 M.
new york
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Sheer Red Violet Cream more...
Back to my red lips lovers ! This is another beautiful red lipstick that is gonna look so beautiful on you guys reading this. The color is so sharp and elegant I love it . I will definitely buy me another one of these and I hope you guys will go hunting for this one 💋Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick
baylee f.
Tacoma
It goes on very smooth. I liked the feel of it and its not drying. Its very hydrating on the lips. I got the very bright purple in a subscription box and although it felt nice it was a very crazy color for me. The packaging was nice and felt good, I love the nice black. I would recommend to others.
KT W.
Coldwater, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick, Terracotta Cream more...
Such a great lipstick. I usually prefer liquid lipsticks but I was gift a few of these and absolutely adore them. They stay on all throughout the day without budging and don’t really dry out your lips at all. Plus minimal transfer which is a big plus in my book!
Nichole M.
Lafayette
Purchased at: ULTA
I had never tried smashbox lipsticks before until this product. I really like the way lipstick feels after you apply it. It is not drying by any means, andbthebshade was beautiful. One coat of this lipstick is all you need, and it lasts for hours.
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Best stuff I have ever used!! I have always struggled with horrible acne, rosacea, scarring, and an uneven skin tone my whole life. I tried everything from drug store products all the way up to $300 prescriptions for acne and nothing worked for me until one of my coworkers introduced me to this! I use a dime size portion to cover my whole face at night and about 4-5 drops to cover my whole face during the day. (I use less during the day because it leaves a little bit of a tint to your skin and I don't want to look oily all day) I also put a moisturizer over the top of it at night. Within 2-3 days I noticed a HUGE difference!
Chelsea B.
How long does it last ?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Is this in your top red lipsticks? Does it last all day?
Tara M.
Is this colour powerful?
Cali D.
Does it shows up well on darker skin tones
Samantha B.
How long does the matte lipstick usually stay on?