• Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick Warm Nude Cream
  • Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick Blue-Toned Red
  • Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick Warm Red
  • Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick Blush Nude Cream
  • Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick Bright Red Orange Matte
  • Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick Electric Pink (Matte Coral Pink)
  • Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick Warm Mauve Matte
  • Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick Sheer Brick Cream
  • Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick Cool Pink Cream
  • Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick Plum Scene

BY SMASHBOX

Makeup artists in our L.A. studio were constantly blending colors to achieve lipstick nirvana. That's why we expanded the line to include 120 jaw-dropping shades! Our creams and mattes stay put and pop on camera, delivering rich, vibrant color in just 1 swipe.

Usage:

• To Change The Shape Of Lips, Subtly Round Out Your Upper Lip Around The Cupid's Bow With Always Sharp Lip Liner For An Iconic, Heart-shaped Pout.
  • Use Punked As A Transformer Shade To Darken And Deepen Other Lipsticks, Or Tap Insta-matte Lipstick Transformer Over Cream Shades To Instantly Make Them Matte—and To Double Your Lipstick Collection.

Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\candelilla Cera\cire De Candelilla, Pvp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Polydecene, Polybutene, Cetyl Lactate, Synthetic Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D’abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\cera Carnauba\cire De Carnauba, Synthetic Beeswax, Ceramide 3, Cholesterol, Octyldodecanol, Potassium Sulfate, Alumina, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Tin Oxide, Silica, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Flavor (Aroma), Vanillin

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 21 (Ci 45380), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985)

Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick
  • "Have one of these lipsticks in the color Vivid Violet. It is the first purple shade that I have gotten in a lipstick and I love it. It's a great color for the fall and winter. The lipstick itself is very creamy and does not leave my lips drying. It has a pretty good staying power, and stains to a light pink after majority of my lipstick has worn off. I have gotten plenty of compliments when using this lipstick. If I ever run out, I will definitely repurchase this product." in 382 reviews
  • "Long lasting and goes on very smooth. This is a great color to have in your bag for fall and winter." in 247 reviews
  • "LOVE Smashbox lippies! They don't dry your lips out, they're moisturizing, not super expensive, and just all around fabulous. If you want good quality for less, Smashbox is always the way to go. " in 121 reviews
R N.
Woodside, NY
I got this Smashbox lipstick in my boxy charm for the month of August and really enjoyed this lipstick! I personally prefer the traditional bullet lipsticks to the liquid lipsticks because it's so much easier and a lot more comfy. I was surprised to see that this lipstick is "plush matte" because it is so comfortable and does not dry out my lips (still soft). Plush Matte is a good description for it, perfectly named. This lipstick is not transfer proof, which is expected from bullet lipsticks, but this lipstick still lasts for a decent amount of time. This box says that the lipstick is "Vitamin-fortified to be super comfortable" and it is! The shade it self is a really pretty color and I do not have something like this in my collection so I'm really happy with it. A really fun spring/summer color that would look good on many skin tones.
*Update: I wore this some more and realized that this is actually more long wearing than I originally thought. Wore it all day and did not retouch at all. Color stayed on well and even stained my lips a little. Really happy with this product.
Stephanie G.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
I got this as a free promotion from Macy's they had Smashbox representatives in store doing customer surveys and I took it and I got a free lipstick which yes. I got the color California sunshine it's a nice red and I enjoy the feel of the formula it goes on nicely has a little bit of transfer but nothing too terrible definitely suggest Smashbox to anybody
Tosha T.
Kershaw, SC
I was given one of these lipsticks as a birthday gift and immediately fell in love. The color was gorgeous and went on highly pigmented and silly smooth with one swipe. I did have to retouch it often but that's normal for a bullet style lippie. I love how it felt in my lips though so this is a lipstick I keep in my purse always. Also, the packaging feels amazing. It's sturdy and the lid feels secure when it's on so I don't worry about it coming off in my purse and my lipstick getting ruined.
Twanesha S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
I really enjoy this lipstick. It's suppose to be matte but it's more of a satin finish which I really like. I have it in the shade latte matte and it's the most beautiful mauve nude for my skin tone. I pair it with a brown liner and it's the most stunning everyday lip. Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick
Rebeca F.
san Diego
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Other more...
I am a child of habit and once I find the perfect item I stick to it. With that said I’m in love with the Smash Box Be legendary lipstick in the shade HONEY ! I have been using this shade for years and still have not found any other lipstick to match, when they discontinued it for a period of time I was devastated! So Smash Box don’t go breaking my heart and do it again 🥺!💄💋
Amy L.
San Francisco
Purchased at: Sephora
I have this in the “Cognac” color and it’s one of my favorite date night or holiday lip colors! It’s a great dark pinkish nude color with the tiniest hint of shimmer, and it glides wonderfully onto the lips. The product also feels moisturizing, and has great staying power, so I don’t need to worry about it! Great pigmentation as well; highly recommend!
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
I got this lipstick in my BoxyCharm and I was super excited because I love a good lipstick, especially a Red lipstick! This is the Smashbox Punch Drunk Matte and it really worked well with my skin tone..I am pretty pale but it matched nicely. Also, I sometimes steer away from Matte lipstick, especially liquids, because they can be way too drying on your lips then it becomes unbearable to wear. However, I was surprised with this one! It is a tad drying but it’s not bad at all! I found I could wear it comfortably throughout the day without constantly having to add a gloss or chapstick over it. Great lipstick!💄
Kai L.
97401
Wow! This lipstick is bright like super bright. Super pretty with the right look. I do mix this with darker shades of red but overall I really like this lipstik. It's not kiss proof at all and putting powder on it lessness the punch to this lipstick. I wouldn't make out in this lipstick. I am super single so that doesn't matter to me.
Alia F.
Gustine, CA
I didn’t like the color I got it looked ash like I had foundation on my lips n I got it for 8 dollars at tjmax. So I wouldn’t recommend it n I hate that color and ima return them but I fell like they aren’t going to take it back
Arita H.
Carol Stream, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Neutral Rose more...
I love this lipstick! The formula is doesn’t dry your lips and leaves your lips looking luscious and smooth! I loved this shade. I’m a nude kind of lip girl so this beautiful rose shade looked great on my skin! I will continue to purchase smashbox lipsticks as I have a few different shades!
Chelsea B.
How long does it last ?
Tara M.
Is this colour powerful?
Mia b.
BURSA
Is the lipstick long lasting?

Macy's