Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Palette

"Be Legendary Lip Palette: For 25 Years Our Lips Have Been Sealed - Smashbox Studios is 25!Since 1990, Smashbox has been the collision point of photography, fashion, beauty and celebrity culture in Los Angeles. Founded by photographer Davis Factor, the great grandson of makeup inventor Max Factor, they host the biggest talents in film, music and photography - and create award-winning cosmetics that perform in the photo studio and in real life.If only these walls could talk...but they can't. Really. That's why Smashbox created this sleek, collectible palette of 25 lipsticks that includes their most beloved creamy and matte shades, all inspired by icons. Hey, their lips may be sealed - but your lips can still make a kickass statement with bold color.""We're the only makeup company with its own real photo studio. That's pretty cool."" - Davis FactorIncludes:25 shades of best-selling Be Legendary LipstickPro Lip BrushSmashbox Studios magazine insertShades:Angie (Melondrama) (soft peach)Avery (Shock Me Pink) (neon pink)Davis (Legendary) (true red)Dean (Fig) (red grape)Jennifer (Pout) (bubblegum pink)Jessica (Honey) (nude rose)John (Tempt Me) (bold coral)Kelly (Black Plum) (deep plum)Kim (Mulberry) (light red berry)Matthew (Cognac) (warm raisin)Nina (Pink Petal) (hot pink)Phil (Primrose) (mauve nude pink)Robert (Grenadine) (pink red)Starr (Inspiration) (pink)Tina (Vivid Violet) (bold berry)Andy (Fireball Matte) (bright red orange)Annie (Latte Matte) (matte caramel)Ashley (Mauve Matte) (mauve pink)Christina (Infrared Matte) (matte true red)Jane (Femme Fatale Matte) (plum)Kate (Punch Drunk Matte) (punch)Lori (Bing Matte) (matte classic red)Michelle (Fuchsia Flash Matte) (matte vibrant magenta)Peggy (Magenta Matte) (neon purple pink)Sandra (Paris Pink Matte) (light pink) - Be Legendary Lip Palette: For 25 Years Our Lips Have Been Sealed"

How much is this?
Looks gorgeous but is this palette really worth the money ?
The color are awesome hope to receive it soon
Start your review of Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Virginia Bch, VA
Every makeup artist needs Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Palette. I never step foot on set without it. I know when I use this pallet, my talent will need very little touch ups. It also pairs nicely with the instant matte just incase shiny is not in the cards for the day.
Dallas
The lip palettes are amazing I think it has a variety of colors . Also there really affordable and easy to apply them on the lips .Im in love with packaging I think this is a great lip palette for traveling instead of just taking bunch of lippies just take a platte
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
I had this Smashbox be legendry lip pallette long time ago and honestly i dont like that much pigmentation and texture is not so good i was not satisfied when i applied lip color i feel something stick on my lips that i dont feel good about it
Florida
I love this product! There are a variety of colors to choose from for any occasion. Its fun to experiement with these colors to see what looks good on you. The packaging was nice. I really have no complaints and I will definitely buy this again!
Caledonia, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
This lip palette has so many great color options for every skin type. It goes on very smooth and last awhile. It’s a great price for all the colors your getting and last so long. I will be getting this palette again when mines almost gone.
Rosemead, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I tried the lipstick in the store before, but they are not in stock. Decided to buy it even though I think it's quite pricy. Overall, very happy with the purchase. It glides on so smoothly and so creamy. Very natural for Asian skin.
Nashua, NH
Purchased at: Sephora
The Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Palette is my ABSOLUTE favorite! I gave all the colors I would ever need in one palette, and on top of that, the colors are rich, feel good on your lips, and is amazing to travel with.
Denver, CO
I loved the variety of colors. It had the perfect amount of lights and darks. It’s long lasting because there are so many to choose from and you don’t need to put a ton at a time. I would definitely recommend.
Purchased at: ULTA
I usually don’t buy lip palettes., but I bought this one just to give it a try and honestly it was not that bad. I would say that application was a little difficult but you could easily get used to that,
Las Vegas , NV
This is A sleek palette full of 25 matte lipsticks to give you custom lip looks in one swipe. This is a must have for all Make Up Artists. It's portable and perfect to use on clients. Instead of having to depot all your lipsticks and melting them down into your own personal palette. The variety of color ranges in this palette is amazing. All colors go with all skin tones and pack a very high pigmentation. The Lipstick saturates your lips with show-stopping color while softening and protecting them with shea butter and vitamins C and E. This lipstick stays color-true in photographs and feels lightweight yet lush on lips. The pigment-loaded, matte formula hydrates and softens. A pro lip brush is included. It's $75.00 which most would say is too much to pay but I disagree it's worth it because Smash Box is a reputable company that is a brand that delivers extraordinary quality when it comes to cosmetics. Get this palette for your make up kit.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...