Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Palette

"Be Legendary Lip Palette: For 25 Years Our Lips Have Been Sealed - Smashbox Studios is 25!Since 1990, Smashbox has been the collision point of photography, fashion, beauty and celebrity culture in Los Angeles. Founded by photographer Davis Factor, the great grandson of makeup inventor Max Factor, they host the biggest talents in film, music and photography - and create award-winning cosmetics that perform in the photo studio and in real life.If only these walls could talk...but they can't. Really. That's why Smashbox created this sleek, collectible palette of 25 lipsticks that includes their most beloved creamy and matte shades, all inspired by icons. Hey, their lips may be sealed - but your lips can still make a kickass statement with bold color.""We're the only makeup company with its own real photo studio. That's pretty cool."" - Davis FactorIncludes:25 shades of best-selling Be Legendary LipstickPro Lip BrushSmashbox Studios magazine insertShades:Angie (Melondrama) (soft peach)Avery (Shock Me Pink) (neon pink)Davis (Legendary) (true red)Dean (Fig) (red grape)Jennifer (Pout) (bubblegum pink)Jessica (Honey) (nude rose)John (Tempt Me) (bold coral)Kelly (Black Plum) (deep plum)Kim (Mulberry) (light red berry)Matthew (Cognac) (warm raisin)Nina (Pink Petal) (hot pink)Phil (Primrose) (mauve nude pink)Robert (Grenadine) (pink red)Starr (Inspiration) (pink)Tina (Vivid Violet) (bold berry)Andy (Fireball Matte) (bright red orange)Annie (Latte Matte) (matte caramel)Ashley (Mauve Matte) (mauve pink)Christina (Infrared Matte) (matte true red)Jane (Femme Fatale Matte) (plum)Kate (Punch Drunk Matte) (punch)Lori (Bing Matte) (matte classic red)Michelle (Fuchsia Flash Matte) (matte vibrant magenta)Peggy (Magenta Matte) (neon purple pink)Sandra (Paris Pink Matte) (light pink) - Be Legendary Lip Palette: For 25 Years Our Lips Have Been Sealed"

How much is this?
Looks gorgeous but is this palette really worth the money ?
The color are awesome hope to receive it soon
Start your review of Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Palette!
How would you rate this product?
One of best lip pallette with almost all the shades that matches the Indian skin tone.. which is major love for all the girls out there...
Goderich
This product was nice, but I wouldn’t say I loved it. It gave my very elementary school vibes which the packaging. The actual product was smooth and creamy but the colours weren’t overly pigmented which was disappointing. I will continue to use this product until I run out but it will be used for more subtle make up looks.
ottawa, ON
Great for teens and adults just a fun palette for lips if you love colour but don't have room for lipsticks In your bathroom organizer.not too pricey and very beautiful.one of my favorite must haves.
Kingston, ON
Nice range of colours, good selection of formulas- matte, sheer, shimmer. I didnt like the lip brush, and didnt like the whole dipping in process.. I also found the colors didnt last long, and for the price maybe not worth it. Also didnt like the fact that you couldnt carry the product with you to reapply if needed
Innisfil, ON
I really love this pallette. The pigments are amazingly opaque and I love that their are matte satin and shimmer options. It is ideal for professionals or someone who loves to wear lipstick everyday. It is slim and easy to travel with, I would definitely recommend this product.
Prodotto ottimo, colori super pigmentati veramente contenta di questo acquisto... la uso ogni giorno la trovi molto versatile per varie occasioni e si possono fare tanti make up con questa palette, l'ho comprata perché si da subito mi ha ispirata con i suoi colori bellissimi.
Virginia Bch, VA
Every makeup artist needs Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Palette. I never step foot on set without it. I know when I use this pallet, my talent will need very little touch ups. It also pairs nicely with the instant matte just incase shiny is not in the cards for the day.
Dallas
The lip palettes are amazing I think it has a variety of colors . Also there really affordable and easy to apply them on the lips .Im in love with packaging I think this is a great lip palette for traveling instead of just taking bunch of lippies just take a platte
Esta paleta se ve muy buena tiene unos colores super intensos para hacer una combinación muy fabulosa de colores de verdad se mira que la pigmentación es muy pero muy buena de verdad quien la tenga me puede responder si es buena o no? aunque se ve que si
Esta increible, en mi favorite makeup esta entre las principales, literal moriria sin el, la gama de colores esta super versatil, los puedes combinar entre ellos y hacer un sin fin de tonalidades. En cuanto a su aplicacion 10/10, al igual que su duracion.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...