Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Palette

"Be Legendary Lip Palette: For 25 Years Our Lips Have Been Sealed - Smashbox Studios is 25!Since 1990, Smashbox has been the collision point of photography, fashion, beauty and celebrity culture in Los Angeles. Founded by photographer Davis Factor, the great grandson of makeup inventor Max Factor, they host the biggest talents in film, music and photography - and create award-winning cosmetics that perform in the photo studio and in real life.If only these walls could talk...but they can't. Really. That's why Smashbox created this sleek, collectible palette of 25 lipsticks that includes their most beloved creamy and matte shades, all inspired by icons. Hey, their lips may be sealed - but your lips can still make a kickass statement with bold color.""We're the only makeup company with its own real photo studio. That's pretty cool."" - Davis FactorIncludes:25 shades of best-selling Be Legendary LipstickPro Lip BrushSmashbox Studios magazine insertShades:Angie (Melondrama) (soft peach)Avery (Shock Me Pink) (neon pink)Davis (Legendary) (true red)Dean (Fig) (red grape)Jennifer (Pout) (bubblegum pink)Jessica (Honey) (nude rose)John (Tempt Me) (bold coral)Kelly (Black Plum) (deep plum)Kim (Mulberry) (light red berry)Matthew (Cognac) (warm raisin)Nina (Pink Petal) (hot pink)Phil (Primrose) (mauve nude pink)Robert (Grenadine) (pink red)Starr (Inspiration) (pink)Tina (Vivid Violet) (bold berry)Andy (Fireball Matte) (bright red orange)Annie (Latte Matte) (matte caramel)Ashley (Mauve Matte) (mauve pink)Christina (Infrared Matte) (matte true red)Jane (Femme Fatale Matte) (plum)Kate (Punch Drunk Matte) (punch)Lori (Bing Matte) (matte classic red)Michelle (Fuchsia Flash Matte) (matte vibrant magenta)Peggy (Magenta Matte) (neon purple pink)Sandra (Paris Pink Matte) (light pink) - Be Legendary Lip Palette: For 25 Years Our Lips Have Been Sealed"

How much is this?
Looks gorgeous but is this palette really worth the money ?
The color are awesome hope to receive it soon
Start your review of Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Goderich
This product was nice, but I wouldn’t say I loved it. It gave my very elementary school vibes which the packaging. The actual product was smooth and creamy but the colours weren’t overly pigmented which was disappointing. I will continue to use this product until I run out but it will be used for more subtle make up looks.
ottawa, ON
Great for teens and adults just a fun palette for lips if you love colour but don't have room for lipsticks In your bathroom organizer.not too pricey and very beautiful.one of my favorite must haves.
Kingston, ON
Nice range of colours, good selection of formulas- matte, sheer, shimmer. I didnt like the lip brush, and didnt like the whole dipping in process.. I also found the colors didnt last long, and for the price maybe not worth it. Also didnt like the fact that you couldnt carry the product with you to reapply if needed
Innisfil, ON
I really love this pallette. The pigments are amazingly opaque and I love that their are matte satin and shimmer options. It is ideal for professionals or someone who loves to wear lipstick everyday. It is slim and easy to travel with, I would definitely recommend this product.
I love this product! It works so well and just glides on your lips. It has really nice packaging that feels sturdy. This product could be improved by coming with a better applicator. I would definitely buy this again.
Very good pallet in general, but I would love to see a bit more odd colours in it like maybe a blue or grey and it also wouldn't hurt to add a white to lighten up the shade or a black to darken the tone but in general it is a pallet that has lots of variety and it has a great potential !
La Prairie, QC
Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Palette uploaded by Tiffany-Ann M.
I absolutely love this lip palette! It's great if you want to try different looks without buying each color individually. You can also mix colors to get a different shade. It will last you a long time so definitely worth the price
Richmond Hill, Ontario
I’ve always hesitated about buying lip palettes mainly because of their sizes. It also generally tends to feel as if only 2/5 colours included in any chosen palette are flattering and suited to my tastes. However, when I first saw the Smashbox 25 Years Limited Edition Lip Palette, I immediately fell in love. I found that the lip sticks included in the palette have an incredible smell and smooth texture. Generally speaking, the lip sticks I use ( especially matte ones) tend to dry out my lips. The lip sticks included as part of the palette however were extremely moisturizing and soft on the lips.
I'm not usually a fan of lip palettes, but this one is definitely a stand out. For $75 you're getting a variety of different colours and endless combinations. The majority of the colours that I have tried on were long lasting. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 was because some of the colours were a less opaque than I would've liked them to be.
North York , ON
It was an okay palette. I bought thus thinking i might love it but i found a lot of similar shades and they haves almost the same colour when mixed.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...