Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Palette

"Be Legendary Lip Palette: For 25 Years Our Lips Have Been Sealed - Smashbox Studios is 25!Since 1990, Smashbox has been the collision point of photography, fashion, beauty and celebrity culture in Los Angeles. Founded by photographer Davis Factor, the great grandson of makeup inventor Max Factor, they host the biggest talents in film, music and photography - and create award-winning cosmetics that perform in the photo studio and in real life.If only these walls could talk...but they can't. Really. That's why Smashbox created this sleek, collectible palette of 25 lipsticks that includes their most beloved creamy and matte shades, all inspired by icons. Hey, their lips may be sealed - but your lips can still make a kickass statement with bold color.""We're the only makeup company with its own real photo studio. That's pretty cool."" - Davis FactorIncludes:25 shades of best-selling Be Legendary LipstickPro Lip BrushSmashbox Studios magazine insertShades:Angie (Melondrama) (soft peach)Avery (Shock Me Pink) (neon pink)Davis (Legendary) (true red)Dean (Fig) (red grape)Jennifer (Pout) (bubblegum pink)Jessica (Honey) (nude rose)John (Tempt Me) (bold coral)Kelly (Black Plum) (deep plum)Kim (Mulberry) (light red berry)Matthew (Cognac) (warm raisin)Nina (Pink Petal) (hot pink)Phil (Primrose) (mauve nude pink)Robert (Grenadine) (pink red)Starr (Inspiration) (pink)Tina (Vivid Violet) (bold berry)Andy (Fireball Matte) (bright red orange)Annie (Latte Matte) (matte caramel)Ashley (Mauve Matte) (mauve pink)Christina (Infrared Matte) (matte true red)Jane (Femme Fatale Matte) (plum)Kate (Punch Drunk Matte) (punch)Lori (Bing Matte) (matte classic red)Michelle (Fuchsia Flash Matte) (matte vibrant magenta)Peggy (Magenta Matte) (neon purple pink)Sandra (Paris Pink Matte) (light pink) - Be Legendary Lip Palette: For 25 Years Our Lips Have Been Sealed"

How much is this?
Looks gorgeous but is this palette really worth the money ?
The color are awesome hope to receive it soon
Start your review of Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Palette!
How would you rate this product?
New Castle, DE
very light colors and as I dont like this unconfortable big plette of lipsick to carry it with me I also gave it away.
Affonso rosa 205
Paleta maravilhosa com cores muito pigmentadas e vivas que fazem toda diferença na maquiagem! Duram muito mais tempo
Villa hermosa, Tabasco
Colores súper divinos, a mi me gusto mucho la verdad, se pueden aplicar con tanta facilidad. Me gusto me gusto 😍😍😍😍😍😍
The pigmentation seems to come out of a dream, incredible. They are a bit dusty but it is normal, highly recommended
Amazing colour choices and they last all day. They don't dry your lips out at all. One of my favourite lip pallets.
Calgary
I love this palet is fabulosa todas de verían tener una omg ya se aser a mi cumpleaños yeyyy para q me regalen una
granada
Love love love this palette the colors and pigments are great great great and perfect. Not dissapointed at all.
Cornwall, ON
For the price of this amazing palette it’s worth every minute of perfecting a unique color each time I love it
London
The best is nice texture and good cality product.i think is a good cality product and i recomandit to evryone.
Sus paletas tienen una pigmentacion increíble y me encanta su calidad es muy buena la recomiendo ampliamente
Ask a question to the Influenster community...