BY SMASHBOX

Deep Coral What it is: Saturated shades of gloss with mirror-smooth shine that s never sticky. Why you ll love it: Inspired by photo gels found on set, this gloss starts with a clear, hydrating base free of traditional heavy binders, then it s infused slowly with bold pigments. Just the facts: Airy feel Glassy finish Vibrant color Lip Gloss, Coraline

• I just bought this and was wondering how everyone else li...1 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about smashbox lipsticks but still haven'...2 Answers
  • Anyone know if this lip gloss is tacky or sticky? Really ...4 Answers
Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Gloss
  • "Love this gloss! The color is perfection and really gives you that perfect "Pout". This lip gloss is long lasting and isn't annoyingly sticky. I like using this shade for a pretty day look. " in 43 reviews
  • "I have this lip gloss in pout (there are 2 different colors, i have it in the nude not the pink) and i absolutely LOVE it! It makes my lips look fuller, it's shiny but not sticky like other lip glosses, and it lasts for a while! Used it for my sisters wedding and I will buy it from here on out! highly recommend " in 28 reviews
  • "One of my favorite glosses!! The colors is gorgeous on the lips and very moisturizing. Great product!" in 18 reviews
Regina C.
Nampa, ID
These glosses are perfect for adding a pop of fun color to fresh makeup looks . They wear softly on the lips (not sticky) and the color shines through like a gel formula. I love to throw this in my bag on a day where I am not going to mess around with keeping my look up through the day. They stay on a good while and wear off evenly.
Hailey R.
Lakewood, WA
This is an excellent gloss. It is not very thick nor is it sticky. I feel like these have about a medium opacity so that on their own they provide a nice color that is not completely opaque (the ones I have tried are not at least) but they do provide quite a bit of color and they look great over a lip liner or lipstick.
Kerry P.
Carthage, MS
I would definitely buy this product a second time! It's not very pricey and it's a good value. Very easy to apply. Stays on a good amount of time. Great colors also! You'll definitely want to keep use!
Tina V.
Houston
The lip gloss applies great, and the color is absolutely beautiful. I personally am not a fan of lipglosses because I prefer a matte lip, but I'd wear this:)  not sticky and doesnt have a strong smell to it.  It lasts for a good amount of time, only re applied twice throughout a whole work day (8hr shift)
Victoria S.
Honestly a beautiful shade !! The lipgloss is so so beautiful and honestly would buy over and over again it's light on your lips and feel nice not to sticky it is a little pricey but I would recommend to other !!
Ashley L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I recently used this product on a client for a performance she was in. It went on super smooth and lasted hours. It didn't get that cake affect that I have experienced with the Kylie lip kit. It was super easy to apply, and would definitely use again! Looking forward to trying different colors.
April C.
miami, fl
i was lucky to have grabbed this a a decent price. cutest shade of pink i own for everyday use. leaves a nice wash of color that is subtle but beautiful with any look. only downside is that it is a little sticky and when it rubs off through the day, it does leave a tacky residue on the lip.
Elyse S.
Davenport, FL
I actually got the Be Legendary lip gloss in Petal Metal and I love the color. It is super easy to apply, especially with the contoured applicator. But the gloss fades fast and the gloss disappears. I do recommend it, but I'm still trying to figure out a way not to reapply 6 times a day.
Beatriz F.
Las vegas, NV
Enjoy the variety of colors of smashbox, I like how they look in my lips, don't like the sticky feeling of it, durability wasn't what I expect, I would buy it again but if I really like the color, I bought it only once. I would recommend, if you don't mind the sticky feeling.
Korynn D.
Fairfield
It was very suttle, nudish. I dont wear it much, but it is very pretty to wear over nude lipsticks. I like it better that way than instead of just wearing it on its own. It is a decent quality lipstick and holds a lot in it! I don't think I will repurchases however.
elizabeth r.
Anyone know if this lip gloss is tacky or sticky? Really been wanting to try these.
karlee d.
Oxnard, CA
Ive heard a lot about smashbox lipsticks but still haven't tried them yet....which one would be the best one to try for a first purchase??
Megan D.
I just bought this and was wondering how everyone else likes it?
Ruby H.
Ocala, FL
Does this product feather at all anyone?