BY SMASHBOX

Deep Coral What it is: Saturated shades of gloss with mirror-smooth shine that s never sticky. Why you ll love it: Inspired by photo gels found on set, this gloss starts with a clear, hydrating base free of traditional heavy binders, then it s infused slowly with bold pigments. Just the facts: Airy feel Glassy finish Vibrant color Lip Gloss, Coraline

• I just bought this and was wondering how everyone else likes it? 1 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about smashbox lipsticks but still haven't tried ...2 Answers
  • Anyone know if this lip gloss is tacky or sticky? Really been wan...4 Answers
Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Gloss
  • "Love this gloss! The color is perfection and really gives you that perfect "Pout". This lip gloss is long lasting and isn't annoyingly sticky. I like using this shade for a pretty day look. " in 43 reviews
  • "I have this lip gloss in pout (there are 2 different colors, i have it in the nude not the pink) and i absolutely LOVE it! It makes my lips look fuller, it's shiny but not sticky like other lip glosses, and it lasts for a while! Used it for my sisters wedding and I will buy it from here on out! highly recommend " in 28 reviews
  • "One of my favorite glosses!! The colors is gorgeous on the lips and very moisturizing. Great product!" in 18 reviews
Alyssa B.
Perry, FL
I personally lovvvve these glosses. Normally glossed aren't my thing because of their texture but this is so beautiful. I got the shade "Disco Rose" and I adore it. I was worried it would be super sticky and gross but I love the feel of them, it just feels hydrating instead of sticky. Also very pigmented & true to color in my opinion. The only downside is it doesn't last but a couple hours before you have to reapply again.
Katie S.
Chicago
Last so long and looks amazing all night long! Eat and drink whatever you please with no worries! You can use it alone or with a lip liner, whatever you prefer. Also works well if you want to create that ombré effect. Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick
Vaness E.
I really like this lipgloss. I like the way it looks, and I love the color, but the only thing that turns me off is the way it feels. It’s really sticky, and it is really annoying when hair gets in the way, and starts sticking to the lipgloss. On top of that, it’ll get on my face if I pull my hair off of my lips, and that’s a big mess. Just wish it weren’t so sticky.
Miranda F.
TIVOLI, TX
Im not really a fan of lipgloss, I don't particularly like the sticky feeling associated with most glosses. However I did try this gloss, it was very pigmented, I did leave my lips feeling sticky but it wasn't too bad compared to some other glosses I have tried. I was not crazy about the color I received. But it is a good quality gloss.
Noel Rae B.
Gretna, LA
I love that it goes on without leaving my lips feeling sticky. It doesn't take very much to get the color payoff making the product itself last for months. I love the color, perfect for summer everyday looks. I find myself reapplying once or twice throughout the day, not bad at all for a gloss!! Love love, will purchase again!
Regina C.
Nampa, ID
These glosses are perfect for adding a pop of fun color to fresh makeup looks . They wear softly on the lips (not sticky) and the color shines through like a gel formula. I love to throw this in my bag on a day where I am not going to mess around with keeping my look up through the day. They stay on a good while and wear off evenly.
Hailey R.
Lakewood, WA
This is an excellent gloss. It is not very thick nor is it sticky. I feel like these have about a medium opacity so that on their own they provide a nice color that is not completely opaque (the ones I have tried are not at least) but they do provide quite a bit of color and they look great over a lip liner or lipstick.
Kerry P.
Carthage, MS
I would definitely buy this product a second time! It's not very pricey and it's a good value. Very easy to apply. Stays on a good amount of time. Great colors also! You'll definitely want to keep use!
Tina V.
Houston
The lip gloss applies great, and the color is absolutely beautiful. I personally am not a fan of lipglosses because I prefer a matte lip, but I'd wear this:)  not sticky and doesnt have a strong smell to it.  It lasts for a good amount of time, only re applied twice throughout a whole work day (8hr shift)
Victoria S.
Honestly a beautiful shade !! The lipgloss is so so beautiful and honestly would buy over and over again it's light on your lips and feel nice not to sticky it is a little pricey but I would recommend to other !!
elizabeth r.
Anyone know if this lip gloss is tacky or sticky? Really been wanting to try these.
karlee d.
Oxnard, CA
Ive heard a lot about smashbox lipsticks but still haven't tried them yet....which one would be the best one to try for a first purchase??
Megan D.
I just bought this and was wondering how everyone else likes it?
Ruby H.
Ocala, FL
Does this product feather at all anyone?