BY SMASHBOX

Deep Coral What it is: Saturated shades of gloss with mirror-smooth shine that s never sticky. Why you ll love it: Inspired by photo gels found on set, this gloss starts with a clear, hydrating base free of traditional heavy binders, then it s infused slowly with bold pigments. Just the facts: Airy feel Glassy finish Vibrant color Lip Gloss, Coraline

• I just bought this and was wondering how everyone else likes it? 1 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about smashbox lipsticks but still haven't tried ...2 Answers
  • Anyone know if this lip gloss is tacky or sticky? Really been wan...4 Answers
Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Gloss
  • "Love this gloss! The color is perfection and really gives you that perfect "Pout". This lip gloss is long lasting and isn't annoyingly sticky. I like using this shade for a pretty day look. " in 43 reviews
  • "I have this lip gloss in pout (there are 2 different colors, i have it in the nude not the pink) and i absolutely LOVE it! It makes my lips look fuller, it's shiny but not sticky like other lip glosses, and it lasts for a while! Used it for my sisters wedding and I will buy it from here on out! highly recommend " in 28 reviews
  • "One of my favorite glosses!! The colors is gorgeous on the lips and very moisturizing. Great product!" in 18 reviews
Pam G.
Aurora, OH
Wonderful lipgloss! Great color and smoothness going on. I enjoy wearing this as an everyday go to or on the evening over a darker lip color. I purchased this lipgloss at Ulta and I would spend the money on it again!
Claire K.
This tinted gloss is so smooth and pigmented that it covers the lips with one dip in the tube , super easy to use and love he applicator , I brought mine from smash box itself and would buy again , love this product
Tommi M.
Front royal
The lip color itself was great but I didn’t like the way it was sticky. The packing was great and well thought out. Sephora always carries smash box. I usually go for a nude color but wanted this for my costume!
Katie M.
Evansville, IN
These glosses feel great to wear. Very pigmented and easy to apply. They do transfer, though. I’ve seriously considered adding additional colors, there are just so many lippie options to choose from these days!
Bryana G.
Rosamond , CA
I love this gloss. It’s not sticky or tacky and glides on very nicely. I’m a repeat user of this product and it has never let me down. The packaging is standard but it doesn’t matter when the product is good.
Haley A.
Beebe
All day wear. Makes a big statement. Adorable and worth every penny, you won't regret it. If you want your lips to stand out this is the perfect product. Doesn't dry out lips, which is a major plus!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
The colors are incredible. This is worth every penny this is a must have for every make up lover. You will not be disappointed. This is some of the best quality make up I have ever owned. This is long lasting does not wear off
Sandra M.
Awesome lipgloss. It has a pretty decent amount of tint, making it more of a shiny lipstick gloss. Doesn't feel sticky or runny. And it lasts a decent amount of time. I really do like it.
Julia B.
Love love love this lip gloss! It's one of my favorites, I like to use this with combinations of other products. It looks and feels great on your lips and lasts long. Great price also!
DeAnna S.
Harmony, NC
I think all of the lipgloss is great with this brand! It's not sticky, smells great and also lasts. I will definitely be buying this again, and would recommend it to anyone!
elizabeth r.
Anyone know if this lip gloss is tacky or sticky? Really been wanting to try these.
karlee d.
Oxnard, CA
Ive heard a lot about smashbox lipsticks but still haven't tried them yet....which one would be the best one to try for a first purchase??
Megan D.
I just bought this and was wondering how everyone else likes it?
Ruby H.
Ocala, FL
Does this product feather at all anyone?