BY SMASHBOX

Deep Coral What it is: Saturated shades of gloss with mirror-smooth shine that s never sticky. Why you ll love it: Inspired by photo gels found on set, this gloss starts with a clear, hydrating base free of traditional heavy binders, then it s infused slowly with bold pigments. Just the facts: Airy feel Glassy finish Vibrant color Lip Gloss, Coraline

• I just bought this and was wondering how everyone else li...1 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about smashbox lipsticks but still haven'...2 Answers
  • Anyone know if this lip gloss is tacky or sticky? Really ...4 Answers
Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Gloss
  • "Love this gloss! The color is perfection and really gives you that perfect "Pout". This lip gloss is long lasting and isn't annoyingly sticky. I like using this shade for a pretty day look. " in 43 reviews
  • "I have this lip gloss in pout (there are 2 different colors, i have it in the nude not the pink) and i absolutely LOVE it! It makes my lips look fuller, it's shiny but not sticky like other lip glosses, and it lasts for a while! Used it for my sisters wedding and I will buy it from here on out! highly recommend " in 28 reviews
  • "One of my favorite glosses!! The colors is gorgeous on the lips and very moisturizing. Great product!" in 18 reviews
Nicole F.
Garden City S, NY
I really like this product!! I️t looked very good on me and I enjoyed wearing I️t because I️t wasn’t annoying and wouldn’t stick to my hair LOL Idk if I would buy it again tho just because I️t was a tad expensive
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
I really liked this and forgot I even had this until finding it on here. Colors are so pretty and last long. What I love the most though is it feels good on my lips.
Molly L.
United States
Normally I'm not a huge fan of lip glosses, but I have a few that I really like. I have this lip gloss in a nude shade, pink lady, and it has just the right amount of shimmer to it. This lip gloss is easy to apply and is not too sticky. I love the packaging for this product.
sophia t.
I found this product to be long lasting and very pigmented. It far surpassed the hype on instagram and proved its rightful spot. I was blown away by the packaging and i would definitely buy again. I prefer a more sheer finish but this one was very bold. it is a beautiful product!!
Angelique G.
Smashbox always kills it with their lip products! They come in sleak packaging and are super cute! It's super easy to use and applies smooth and is not sticky! I just bought another smashbox lip in Crimson crome and I must say, you won't be disappointed at how stunning these lips are!
Emma S.
I usually prefer a matte liquid lipstick, but now I find myself reaching for this metallic lipgloss. The pigment and color are gorgeous. This will not dry your lips out like many do. This is by far my favorite Smashbox lipgloss.
Pam G.
Aurora, OH
Wonderful lipgloss! Great color and smoothness going on. I enjoy wearing this as an everyday go to or on the evening over a darker lip color. I purchased this lipgloss at Ulta and I would spend the money on it again!
Claire K.
This tinted gloss is so smooth and pigmented that it covers the lips with one dip in the tube , super easy to use and love he applicator , I brought mine from smash box itself and would buy again , love this product
Tommi M.
Front royal
The lip color itself was great but I didn’t like the way it was sticky. The packing was great and well thought out. Sephora always carries smash box. I usually go for a nude color but wanted this for my costume!
Katie M.
Evansville, IN
These glosses feel great to wear. Very pigmented and easy to apply. They do transfer, though. I’ve seriously considered adding additional colors, there are just so many lippie options to choose from these days!
elizabeth r.
Anyone know if this lip gloss is tacky or sticky? Really been wanting to try these.
karlee d.
Oxnard, CA
Ive heard a lot about smashbox lipsticks but still haven't tried them yet....which one would be the best one to try for a first purchase??
Megan D.
I just bought this and was wondering how everyone else likes it?
Ruby H.
Ocala, FL
Does this product feather at all anyone?