BY SMASHBOX

Deep Coral What it is: Saturated shades of gloss with mirror-smooth shine that s never sticky. Why you ll love it: Inspired by photo gels found on set, this gloss starts with a clear, hydrating base free of traditional heavy binders, then it s infused slowly with bold pigments. Just the facts: Airy feel Glassy finish Vibrant color Lip Gloss, Coraline

• I just bought this and was wondering how everyone else li...1 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about smashbox lipsticks but still haven'...2 Answers
  • Anyone know if this lip gloss is tacky or sticky? Really ...4 Answers
Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Gloss
  • "Love this gloss! The color is perfection and really gives you that perfect "Pout". This lip gloss is long lasting and isn't annoyingly sticky. I like using this shade for a pretty day look. " in 43 reviews
  • "I have this lip gloss in pout (there are 2 different colors, i have it in the nude not the pink) and i absolutely LOVE it! It makes my lips look fuller, it's shiny but not sticky like other lip glosses, and it lasts for a while! Used it for my sisters wedding and I will buy it from here on out! highly recommend " in 28 reviews
  • "One of my favorite glosses!! The colors is gorgeous on the lips and very moisturizing. Great product!" in 18 reviews
Kristy C.
Oregon
Beautiful gloss, one of my top favorite nudes. I love the applicator tip although the picture shown is not what mine looked like. Mine is smaller and more tapered. It is thinker than I prefer but it is a full coverage nicely pigmented lip gloss so I’m ok with allowances for this
Kendra M.
Miami Gardens, FL
A friend did my makeup for an event we attended and used this wine color on me. I really liked the bold color and the wear was smooth, it stays on through a dinner party and an after party so at least 6 hours or so. I enjoyed myself and was complimented on the color often. I liked it enough to try the brand myself. I will be continuing to check out their other cosmetics I liked the eyeshadow so I will be looking for a nice palette soon. Highly recommend.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Oh, the color! It provides a lipstick like coverage with lip gloss like shine! Smooth and silky upon application. Great for day and night, this superior product is one to keep around at all times! Recommend for everyone!
Felicia L.
Lanoka harbor, NJ
This is another one of my favs this will last literally all day it is a Matte finish liquid lip gloss if you want a more glossy look you can add a clear lip gloss on top but I personally love the matte finish.
Mikayla D.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Such a beautiful lip gloss. I hate lip gloss but I find myself wearing this a lot! It leaves your lip looking so sleek and sexy and I look wearing it with bold eye looks just with that pop of shine 😻 I'd most definitely buy again.
Katie D.
Prestonsburg, KY
I have this lip gloss in the light orange shade. I really like how sheer and shiny this gloss is but my one complaint is how sticky it is. I wish it wasn’t so sticky because even when it wears away throughout the day, it leaves a really gross residue on the lips and outer corners on the mouth. Otherwise, it’s a really nice lipstick topper or standalone gloss.
Lisa L.
Amazing true red color! I have to be careful and make sure that I do not get an orange red. This is a true 1940s movie siren red lipgloss! I use it over Nars Dragon Girl velvet matte lip pencil. 💥Wowza!!!💥  The only reason I did not give it five stars was because I wish it had more of a stain in it. It does not leave any color behind once you have had something to eat or drink. It is still my very favorite red lipgloss!
Meredith E.
Saint Paul
If you are looking for a nice everyday lipgloss, look no further than this! Super sparkly, the pigment is not overwhelming. Can be worn solo. I own “Illume” in probably the best “I’m going out with a small purse but I need to bring my lip gloss” sizes I’ve ever seen!
Cassandra H.
Daytona Beach, FL
The Smashbox Be Legendary lip gloss is just nothing special to me. I have the shade Gingerly, and while I do like the color it applies sheer and thin. With the formula so thin and slippery it does not last long on the lips. You could pair it with a lipstick for that nice pouty look but I feel there are way better alternatives. This is a major pass for me.
Justice T.
Orlando, Fl
I absolutely love this lip gloss. It's so pretty and the formula is great as well. I like to wear it by it self for the most part with a brown lip liner. You can top it over your favorite lipstick. I would recommend this shade to any skin tone.
elizabeth r.
Anyone know if this lip gloss is tacky or sticky? Really been wanting to try these.
karlee d.
Oxnard, CA
Ive heard a lot about smashbox lipsticks but still haven't tried them yet....which one would be the best one to try for a first purchase??
Megan D.
I just bought this and was wondering how everyone else likes it?
Ruby H.
Ocala, FL
Does this product feather at all anyone?