Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Gloss - Pout 0.20oz (6ml) uploaded by Judith C.Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Gloss - Pout 0.20oz (6ml) uploaded by Yasmeen V.Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Gloss - Pout 0.20oz (6ml) uploaded by Carmen M.

BY SMASHBOX

WHAT IT IS: Saturated shades of gloss with mirror-smooth shine that's never sticky. WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT: Inspired by photo gels found on set, this gloss starts with a clear, hydrating base free of traditional heavy binders (meaning no stick-factor),... see more...

Nihel M.
Montreal
This lui gloss is really amazing.It’’ not sticky at all.Great price for the quality.The only problem I found is thé color. At fist its okay but then it changes.I love the packaging.I would buy it only if it’ on sale.
Erin W.
Fredericton
Nice gloss to wear over other lipsticks. Wearing big alone, it can create a wintery, cool type of look. It can really change the way a lipstick shade looks though. Good price point. Nice shine and shear look
Alyssa C.
Winnipeg
When it comes to glosses , I only go for high quality ones . This on is very long lasting & didn’t stick on my teeth . Can’t wait to repurchase ! This product is totally a must have . Very worth the price !
Alyssa Blend L.
Cebu
I got this lip gloss because my cousin gave it to me. I love the smell. It was sweet but it's not that sweet where it's bothering u that much. I love how easy it is to apply onto the lips.
Breanne H.
I've had this lip gloss for awhile but rarely ever reach for it until recently, lately I've been loving using it by lining my lips with a nude/pink lip liner and then putting this over top. It just gives your lips the perfect plumped/pouty look without any effort whatsoever. I've also noticed it is more moisturizing than I originally thought it would be. It of course is a bit sticky but nothing over-bearing. I feel like it's just one of those shades you can pair with anything. Or just wear it by itself.
Carrie W.
Fredericton
Love this product and love smash box lipglosses! Wouldn't leave the house without it. Great non sticky texture and long lasting wear for the whole evening
Kadyn S.
Scarborough
This lip gloss doesn't go very well with my skin tone but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the colour and I'd wear it more often if it looked good on me.
Chiara R.
Can be very difficult to apply, especially with light colours. Looks good if you have the patience to get the streaks out.
Faith H.
Bruh, they weren't kidding when they called this stuff legendary. Because it's literally L E G E N D A R Y. Enough said.