Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Gloss - Pout 0.20oz (6ml) uploaded by Judith C.Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Gloss - Pout 0.20oz (6ml) uploaded by Yasmeen V.Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Gloss - Pout 0.20oz (6ml) uploaded by Carmen M.

BY SMASHBOX

WHAT IT IS: Saturated shades of gloss with mirror-smooth shine that's never sticky. WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT: Inspired by photo gels found on set, this gloss starts with a clear, hydrating base free of traditional heavy binders (meaning no stick-factor),... see more...

Savana C.
Norton, VA
Love it! I can put the gloss on first thing in the mornings and by lunch time it still looks good!! Great product!!
Tiffany A.
It’s super cute I just wish it lasted longer. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a nice gloss
Rachel K.
Jamestown, NY
One of the best glosses I’ve ever used, I️ really like this one, but it is a bit pricey for my budget.
Nicole D.
I love smash box lip gloss. It is not super sticky and it comes in the most vibrant and stylish colors.
Kira K.
I got this awhile back and really enjoy it! Long lasting not super sticky and I would purchase again
Kim S.
Bluffton
I love how smooth this lip gloss is and it long lasting! Compliments and completes my overall look!
Rosa B.
the best producer ever, cute colors, good pigmentation, when it gets you look super cute.
MakeupX A.
I love this! It’s really pretty on the lips. It’s really worth it and it’s good quality. Unfortunately I never reach for it because I usually use liquid lipsticks but it’s really good. If I use it, i use it as a lip topper.
Leoni H.
The colours and pigmentation are great... HOWEVER! Getting the lipgloss out using the wand is quite difficult and it’s tricky to get a decent amount out in one pump.
Nihel M.
Montreal
This lui gloss is really amazing.It’’ not sticky at all.Great price for the quality.The only problem I found is thé color. At fist its okay but then it changes.I love the packaging.I would buy it only if it’ on sale.