Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Gloss - Pout 0.20oz (6ml) uploaded by Judith C.Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Gloss - Pout 0.20oz (6ml) uploaded by Yasmeen V.Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Gloss - Pout 0.20oz (6ml) uploaded by Carmen M.

BY SMASHBOX

WHAT IT IS: Saturated shades of gloss with mirror-smooth shine that's never sticky. WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT: Inspired by photo gels found on set, this gloss starts with a clear, hydrating base free of traditional heavy binders (meaning no stick-factor),... see more...

christina V.
Helena, AL
This is quite possibly the best lip gloss I have ever used. It doesn't have a really heavy feel to it, but it does feel like you are wearing lip gloss, just no sticky feeling! I would highly recommend this to others!
Alyssa A.
Warrenton, VA
Such a pretty color and smells so good. Not too pricey at all. I will probably but this item again. I let my girlfriends borrow it all the time and still have a good amount in the tube. That's long lasting.
Alondra G.
Plainfield
Really liked how natural it looked on my lips, I bought it online and it smells okay, it doesn't have like a wierd smell to it like other lip glosses and it's to apply to your lips, I would recommend it to other people
Libby V.
damascus , OR
love the color, how well it goes on the lips and stays a while, easy to apply. definalty recommend. very good quality and perfect for everyday wear. I bought mine at nordstrom
Carmen M.
Miami
I got this free from sephora for my birthday and i absolutely love it the color, it is mosturizing. It did meet my expectations! Its of a good value!! Go ahead and try it if you hadn't!!
Melissa P.
Concord, NC
Smash box gloss has a special place in my heart was first name brand gloss I ever tried way back when. Love it it's not sticky. It has a nice scent. Very pigmented
Jackie H.
Its a really pink glossy gloss it can get messy at times but overall its a good gloss you can even use it on top over a lipstick or matte lipstick to make it glossy
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Im not really a lip gloss user but when i tried this i loved the formula it was not sticky at all on my lips...purchased this at sephora the value is good
Stephanie G.
Saddle River, NJ
This is definitely my go to gloss for a night out. It’s flattering with almost every outfit and not too sticky. I think it’s a great value for the price.
Ashley R.
Worcester, MA
Great lipgloss. Neutral color with light reflecting flecks that are subtle but pretty. Smooth on the lips with a neutral taste. Would recommend