Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Gloss - Pout 0.20oz (6ml) uploaded by Judith C.Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Gloss - Pout 0.20oz (6ml) uploaded by Yasmeen V.Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Gloss - Pout 0.20oz (6ml) uploaded by Carmen M.

BY SMASHBOX

WHAT IT IS: Saturated shades of gloss with mirror-smooth shine that's never sticky. WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT: Inspired by photo gels found on set, this gloss starts with a clear, hydrating base free of traditional heavy binders (meaning no stick-factor),... see more...

Felicia L.
Lanoka Harbor
This is another one of my favs this will last literally all day it is a Matte finish liquid lip gloss if you want a more glossy look you can add a clear lip gloss on top but I personally love the matte finish.
Julia B.
Love love love this lip gloss! It's one of my favorites, I like to use this with combinations of other products. It looks and feels great on your lips and lasts long. Great price also!
Mallory M.
Monroe, LA
I adore this lipgloss! It is super smooth and smells nice. Comes with a lot of product and has a nice paddle like applicator.very nice nude color as well. I definitely recommend!
Maribel Z.
Smash box has been my favorite go to for lip products! From their lip stains to the glosses this brand has got it. The packaging is so chic and the product is long lasting. It is so smooth and not sticky. I would definitely be buying other shades for sure.
Bryana G.
Rosamond , CA
I love this gloss. It’s not sticky or tacky and glides on very nicely. I’m a repeat user of this product and it has never let me down. The packaging is standard but it doesn’t matter when the product is good.
Angela C.
Hanahan, SC
This is a great gloss it has good staying power and I love Smashbox period. I buy these products at the MAC outlet and get this gloss for around 15.00 bucks or less.
Rosalyn S.
One of my all time favorite glosses. It's beyond shinny, flattering color, not overly sticky or goopy. Easy to apply with the applicator and it's long lasting. What is there to complain about? Would definitely recommend this
Felice G.
I almost hate writing this review because Smashbox brand is truly a trusted Mua favorite. This was a no go for me personally because it was very sticky and not comfortable at all. Did not give the appearance of plumper lips or leave any liphealthy benefits behind.
amanda m.
Coatesville, PA
Great quality products!  My lips always look great when I  use Smashbox lip products.  I definitely recommend there products, there easy to apply and always last longer then other products wpuld.I would definitely buy this product again!! Thank you Smashbox !!
Danica S.
I thought the color was nice and it looked really great. However, the packaging seemed cheap to me and the lipgloss doesn't last very long. I usually love smashbox though.