Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Gloss

Deep Coral What it is: Saturated shades of gloss with mirror-smooth shine that s never sticky. Why you ll love it: Inspired by photo gels found on set, this gloss starts with a clear, hydrating base free of traditional heavy binders, then it s infused slowly with bold pigments. Just the facts: Airy feel Glassy finish Vibrant color Lip Gloss, Coraline

• I just bought this and was wondering how everyone else likes it? 1 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about smashbox lipsticks but still haven't tried ...2 Answers
  • Anyone know if this lip gloss is tacky or sticky? Really been wan...4 Answers
😍😘😁 G.
Seagoville , TX
Smashbox - Be Legendary Lipgloss in Pout to me is a very pail pink tone.
Im light skin and small lips so this color just makes the appearance of my lips even smaller .
I rarely wear any lilgloss mostly use matte .
The texture its self is not sticky on the lips it looks thick but applies creamy, buttery .
The arent very long lasting .
For the price i would rather go for a different brand , but it can just be the color as well
I also have Coraline with a hint of coral color but very light and pale as well, this one gives a light color gloss but its not as light as pout . Will be light still for darker skin tones for those who dont like them too light .
Disco rose looks dark red in the container but applies unevenly pigmented , but it has color i think it goes good for any skin tone .
Kendra M.
Miami Gardens, FL
A friend did my makeup for an event we attended and used this wine color on me. I really liked the bold color and the wear was smooth, it stays on through a dinner party and an after party so at least 6 hours or so. I enjoyed myself and was complimented on the color often. I liked it enough to try the brand myself. I will be continuing to check out their other cosmetics I liked the eyeshadow so I will be looking for a nice palette soon. Highly recommend.
Kristy C.
Beautiful gloss, one of my top favorite nudes. I love the applicator tip although the picture shown is not what mine looked like. Mine is smaller and more tapered. It is thinker than I prefer but it is a full coverage nicely pigmented lip gloss so I’m ok with allowances for this
Emma S.
I usually prefer a matte liquid lipstick, but now I find myself reaching for this metallic lipgloss. The pigment and color are gorgeous. This will not dry your lips out like many do. This is by far my favorite Smashbox lipgloss.
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Oh, the color! It provides a lipstick like coverage with lip gloss like shine! Smooth and silky upon application. Great for day and night, this superior product is one to keep around at all times! Recommend for everyone!
Katie M.
Evansville, IN
These glosses feel great to wear. Very pigmented and easy to apply. They do transfer, though. I’ve seriously considered adding additional colors, there are just so many lippie options to choose from these days!
Felicia L.
Lanoka harbor, NJ
This is another one of my favs this will last literally all day it is a Matte finish liquid lip gloss if you want a more glossy look you can add a clear lip gloss on top but I personally love the matte finish.
Mikayla D.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Such a beautiful lip gloss. I hate lip gloss but I find myself wearing this a lot! It leaves your lip looking so sleek and sexy and I look wearing it with bold eye looks just with that pop of shine 😻 I'd most definitely buy again.
Lisa L.
Amazing true red color! I have to be careful and make sure that I do not get an orange red. This is a true 1940s movie siren red lipgloss! I use it over Nars Dragon Girl velvet matte lip pencil. 💥Wowza!!!💥  The only reason I did not give it five stars was because I wish it had more of a stain in it. It does not leave any color behind once you have had something to eat or drink. It is still my very favorite red lipgloss!
Cassandra H.
Daytona Beach, FL
The Smashbox Be Legendary lip gloss is just nothing special to me. I have the shade Gingerly, and while I do like the color it applies sheer and thin. With the formula so thin and slippery it does not last long on the lips. You could pair it with a lipstick for that nice pouty look but I feel there are way better alternatives. This is a major pass for me.
elizabeth r.
Anyone know if this lip gloss is tacky or sticky? Really been wanting to try these.
karlee d.
Oxnard, CA
Ive heard a lot about smashbox lipsticks but still haven't tried them yet....which one would be the best one to try for a first purchase??
Megan D.
I just bought this and was wondering how everyone else likes it?
Ruby H.
Ocala, FL
Does this product feather at all anyone?