BY SMASHBOX

Pigment-loaded lipsticks that glide on brilliant color in one swipe. Available in nudes, neutrals, reds, corals, pinks, berries, browns, violets and bolds. Pigment-loaded formula glides on and feels lush and light on the lips. Moisturizing,... see more...

Samantha S.
Hartselle, AL
One of the best lipsticks I’ve ever used! Good price considering how good of a product it is. It’s long lasting and doesn’t dry out your lips like many other lipsticks. I would 10/10 recommend this product.
Nikki W.
Elkhart, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m new to Smashbox and wanted to try their primers before committing to full size, so I ended up picking up a sampler that included this lipstick. The color is so pretty! It’s hydrating and creamy, and it has a tiny bit of shine to it. I wish it would stay on a bit longer, but everything else about it is great.
Nicole G.
Spring Hill
Great color and goes on well! It matches my skin tone very well, and it glides on like butter. I like to apply with a brush so I can get it just perfect! I first got this in a starter kit made by smash box and fell in love with it! Very pretty rose gold-ish color.
Marissa M.
Fort Worth
Purchased at: Dillards Inc.
Primrose is the perfect everyday color. All of the .1 oz are the perfect travel size. These colors stay on long and are true to the color they appear to be once applied.
Diana B.
Ontario
So creamy, so pigmented, the colour is so so so pretty and soft looking, it's so hydrating and it last on my lips. I really really think that this colour is lovely and so feminine. I will always repurchase this specific colour, its underrated, inexpensive, accessible and beautiful.

Amazon