Smashbox Be Legendary Cream Lipstick Palette uploaded by Pilar M.Smashbox Be Legendary Cream Lipstick Palette uploaded by Pilar M.

BY SMASHBOX

Description $184 value! 25 of our top-rated Be Legendary Lipsticks—all in 1 palette! This collection of show-stopping, pigment-loaded creams was created in our L.A. photo studio to minimize the number of shades our pros stash in their kits. The result? Lush, vibrant colors that saturate lips with one-swipe custom color. Includes: 1st row: Famous Audition Honey Cognac Primrose 2nd row: Nude Beach On The Beach Pink Petal Inspiration Panorama Pink 3rd row: Tempt Me Get Fired Grenadine Legendary Red Rage 4th row: Nylon Nude Nude Moon Phantom Straight Up Coffee Run 5th row: Fig Tabloid Deal Breaker Witchy Skinny Jeans Benefits •Pigment-loaded, satin-smooth formula •Hydrates & softens with shea butter & vitamins C & E •Pro lip brush included More Details Pigment-loaded formula glides on and feels lush and light on the lips Moisturizing, satin-smooth creams soften and protect lips with shea butter + vitamins C & E Easily mix, blend & customize your own shades Includes pro lip brush How To Use To change the shape of lips, subtly round out your upper lip around the cupids bow with Always Sharp Lip Liner for an iconic, heart• shaped pout. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Silicone & Talc. INGREDIENTS: Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire de Candelilla, PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Polybutene, Cetyl Lactate, Synthetic Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire d’Abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire de Carnauba, Synthetic Beeswax, Ceramide 3, Cholesterol, Octyldodecanol, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract, Potassium Sulfate, Alumina, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Tin Oxide, Silica, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Flavor (Aroma), Vanillin, [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 21 (CI 45380), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985)] “Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.”

Buy on Sephora*
Pilar M.
Ocala, FL
I had to keep my video short so I couldn’t say everything but major bullet points. This formula is great definitely creamy however this is not everyday use unless you’re a makeup professional or using this for editorial purposes, searching on social media
Carrie C.
Coraopolis, PA
Very creamy and great for makeup artists. This has a wide variety of shades, but not great for personal use because you have to have a lip brush and obviously not ideal for touch ups. I would recommend to makeup artists, the colors are pretty long wearing
Kendra G.
Sinton, TX
I really love this lipstick. Pallete of different shades it makes it so easy so carry atound when going on vacation but whats also cool is u can mix colors and make ur own lipstick shades without hving to hve so many lipstick tubes
Emily A.
I bought this from sephora and it is great when you need a something to pop in you makeup. You can mix colors of you need a certain shade and I absolutely love love love it! I would recommen you not get it if you are a beginner in make up and just starting because it can get confusing  with too many things at once.
Jacklyn E.
Windsor, SC
I love there lipsticks they have great pigment in them. The packaging is okay. Not the best but it's about the product. I having got one before but a friend let me use hers and I think she got it from Sephora. But it apply s great and I would recommend to people who like to mix up the colors to get a beautiful shade
Mariah C.
Modesto
So I ordered this product off the sephora website and of course  I loved it. It works like a charm. Beautiful packaging of course . And yes I am a first time user of this product but I can def say it met my expectations and yes I would completely buy this again
Alicia M.
Holland, OH
This palette is very cute and neat and the colors are very vibrant. You do have to build the color though, it last for maybe 2 hours tops. And it's somewhat easy to apply. If you like sheet coverage of lipstick then this product is for you.
Mary A.
wilmington
Love love love this product! Super creamy lipsticks with a large variety of colors. I like to use a spatula and a pan to mix colors and create my own unique shade. No smell or taste, an easy everyday product to have fun with!
Kiara S.
Yuma, CO
This product is definitely what it was made to be! It is long lasting and creamy! I think the price defiantly matches the product, as it did meet all of my expectations. I recommend this to anyone!
Fatima A.
I got this pallet as a gift and I adore it. The formula is light and pigmented. It comes with a huge mirror, and a #6 brush this is perfect for applying these beautiful colors. It has also of colors great for mixing and matching.