BY SMASHBOX

"Be Legendary Cream Lipstick - Makeup artists in Smashbox's L.A. studio were constantly blending colors to achieve lipstick nirvana. They got inspired and went BIG, expanding their Be Legendary lipstick collection to include 120 jaw-dropping, heart-stopping shades. Don't panic; the adherence-power formula still glides on easily and stays gorgeous all day. Your favorite shades are all here, too. There are just more of them to love! They call it 120 shades of yay.Be Legendary's blend of intense pigments and luxurious emollients saturates lips with brilliant color that stays put and feels feather-light. They shade-test every hue in Smashbox Studios L.A. to ensure that the color stays true in photographs and stays put from call time to the last cover shot.Bragging Rights:Be Legendary Lipstick collection now totals 120, including 74 hydrating cream shades and 46 velvety mattes with colors that complement every skin toneAward-winning finely milled pigment-loaded formula glides on in one swipe and feels lush and light on the lipsMoisturizing satin-smooth creams soften and protect with shea butter and vitamins C and ESilky vitamin-fortified mattes with superhero staying power won't settle unevenly on the lips or dry outThe Photo Factor: ""Stopping for touch-ups in between takes is an on-set headache. Our lipstick stays on and looks amazing, in the studio and in sunlight."" - Davis Factor, Smashbox Founder and PhotographerFormulated without parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate, phthalates, silicone, talc and alcohol. - Be Legendary Cream Lipstick" see more...

• What would be the best color for pale skin?3 Answers
  • O would love to try these❤❤😀😀😀1 Answers
  • Does it shows up well on darker skin tones4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kerry H.
West Chester, OH
Review for: Action (vivid orchid cream) (online only)
I'm in love with this lipstick!  I bought this as part of a set for the holidays last year and I'm still using it in September!  I received many different colors and loved the creamy formula - no cracks showed!  The particular orchid color is not something I would typically go with, but I have gotten a TON of compliments on it.  I have dark blonde hair and brown eyes - I really didn't think it was going to be a good match, but I was pleasantly surprised.  I'm pretty sure I can't ever do another type of lipstick again!
Sam G.
I have the shade primrose from a Christmas set a few years ago and I keep meaning to get more. I love the formula, the color is great, and it lasts a good amount of time without bleeding. Love it!
Allie S.
Mena, AR
I like this lipstick. It doesn't stand out as the best to me because it does transfer some, but then again the formula is creamy and has pretty good pigment. The packaging doesn't stand out to me, it's pretty simple. I would probably purchase the smash box liquid lipstick instead next time.
Carrie P.
Review for: Other
This lipstick is so comfortable on the lips! It glides on easy, feels good, and has a nice pigment payoff. This is my first purchase of smashbox lipstick and will definitely consider buying more. The only downside is that it doesn’t stay all day (a couple hours) and will need reapplication.
Michelle A.
Review for: Other
I just got the Be Legendary Power Pout Set from Ulta with 4 mini-size lipsticks and 1 full-size. In the set, it included 1 full-size Audition (Neutral Rose Cream) and 1 mini-size Famous (Pale Coral Beige Cream). Both are great nudes and I can't wait to wear them on a daily basis.
👡 b.
i've had this lipstick for like 3 years, and i don't use it a ton but when i do it's bomb and the color is yes and it's just good so yeah, the bottle is super cute and matte and it's easy to use and apply very lipstick very straight forward i would buy again
Courtney S.
Templeton, PA
Smash box lipsticks are super creamy. The price is reasonabke compared to other brands. I do not think they are super long wearing which is my only issue with them. The packaging is nice and sleek. I purchased mine from Sephora.
jes J.
I bought a gift set of smashbox products just to get this baby pink lipstick that was in it.i fell in love with the color and also the performance dosent let down because it stayed on for awhile without having to be touched up
Megan M.
Redmond
I have this product in Audition, a creamy rose nude suitable for fair skin. I think it’s a nice product for the cost. It doesn’t dry my lips out, lasts well, is reasonably opaque, and flatters my coloring. I’d recommend the color and formula.
Doroteya S.
Stock Island
Review for: My Digits (cool mauve cream) (online only)
I love these smashbox beautiful lipsticks. They are creamy and my lips are so soft..i don't really know how to describe a lipstick but I can tell- very good choice right here!
Sara M.
Northford, CT
Does this dry out the lips? Or is it more hydrating?
Cali D.
Does it shows up well on darker skin tones
Veronica L.
MIAMI, FL
I want to try more of this brands! What do ypou recomend me?
Tammy B.
Olton, TX
What would be the best color for pale skin?
Gia A.