BY SMASHBOX

• Is this easier to apply than pencil? Does it have the same effec...4 Answers
  • This eyeliner brush looks like it's more trouble than effective h...3 Answers
Veronica C.
Lehi, UT
Ive used Jet Set eye liner for as long as i can remember. It lasts all day... and night. The amount in 1 container will last me almost an entire year, thats always a plus. I use it on my water line, everyone always asks me about my eye liner.. still to this day. Never switching brands!
Demory S.
Ramona, SD
best thing ever!! im not a huge eyeliner wearer but when i do, this is my go to!! i bought mine at sephora! stays on all day long! worth the money for this product! totally recommend!
Ariadna M.
Many times I have failed in the search for my eyeliner but one day a friend lent me this and their results were extraordinary I did not run hard for many hours I fell in love with him and now he is my favorite eyeliner
Ashley B.
This does stay put all day. I apply with the smash box thin flat red handled brush and it's so easy to apply a straight line with it. I had accidentally left the jar sitting out overnight with the lid off, the next morning it had dried unlike cement and had to throw away so be sure to always put lid back on, Has a glass base and I'm always worried about dropping it. This could be a reason why it's a little bit more pricey, wish it had a plastic base. I do like it a lot though, dose stay on all day!
Megan R.
Blaackest black liner on the planet. I love it. It's gotta be one of my favorites. I'm a sucker for any gel liners. I'm also a sucker for anything black when it comes to makeup. I like the raccoon look.. of course I'm kidding. But the cleanup is almost always looking like a raccoon first!
Cayleigh C.
I thought this was a really great liner set. The brush is super precise, and I liked how it applied the liner. This isn't my favorite method of application personally, the color wasn't as black as I wanted it to be. Better stuff for cheaper. But I loooooove smashbox
Marilis N.
Love this eyeliner and brush duo. I normally don't wear too much eyeliner, but this one is one of my faves. I have very sensitive eyes so I am particular about the eye makeup I use. This eyeliner did not irritate my eyes one bit. Oh...I forgot to mention how fab the liner brush is, it's a must have!
Krystle V.
Broken Arrow , OK
A little prices for the size of the eye liner but it did work rather fabulously! Lasts a decent amount of time and the brush that comes with this eye liner is product is of good quality and allows you to make crisp, clean lines when applying your eye liner!
Gabby C.
New Haven, CT
I really like this eyeliner because the brush is angled. and that helps a lot especially because it is a gel eyeliner and i work better with liquid. but this is one of my favorite gel eyeliner and i will buy it again.
Amber K.
Im not a fan of gel eyeliner; simple because the products I've used in the past took along time to apply. BUT this product glides on super smooth. I didn't have to keep applying the liner. It came on super thick and pigmented.
Kelly M.
La Plume, PA
Is this easier to apply than pencil? Does it have the same effect? I have always used pencil...somewhat scared of change!
Ashly B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This eyeliner brush looks like it's more trouble than effective has anyone used this and thought it was easy to use or hard to handle?
Mandi W.
Lapeer, MI
Does the gel liner glide on well?