BY SMASHBOX

Be discovered with this iconic Eye Palette for famously beautiful eyes. Including eight richly pigmented, blendable shadows, this palette has the perfect hues to skyrocket you to stardom. Shades Included: Bliss Rosewater Opal Mist Adobe Champagne Pebble Lilac Eye Shadow Palette see more...

Nakaiya W.
Nakaiya W.
Review for: Be Discovered
I love this Palette! It has a variety of colors to choose from. Some are shimmery and some aren't and that's one thing I like about it. I just wish that it didn't have so much fall out. I also don't like that they aren't as pigmented as they should be. But the colors are gorgeous.
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Worst the extra money. Highly pigmented. Pastel, shimmery colors are a go to for any occasion. I would recommend using a primer with this. I have brown eyes and these arrangements make my eyes pop! Super nice gift idea for that makeup lover.
Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.
Smash on palettes are great. The colors work well together and leave room for you to get creative. High recommended regardless of the price.
Itzel M.
Itzel M.
One of my favorite things about the smashbox palette is the perfect size, love all the colors and the shadow is esy to blend
Megan G.
Megan G.
South bend , In
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally do not own this but my sister does! She loves it, goes on nicely and does not crease
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Review for: Be Discovered
These color by smash box are beautiful!! One of my favorite palettes as well. A couple of these colors I like to wear the most
Jane A.
Jane A.
Anaheim
I love the Smashbox palettes because they are great for travel. They slip right into your makeup bag and offer a little bit of a lot of colors to chose from. These assortments are usually a good value compared with purchasing all of the colors separately.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Wellington, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty colors with just the right amount of pigment to add a light dusting of color or really make your eyes pop with a pastel smokey eye
Silvia V.
Silvia V.
Review for: Be Discovered
Omg these eyeshadow pallet wow I can say how much I love it. I can get great pigmentation with these colors. Love it
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
mohave valley, AZ
Great for travel as it is very compact with a decent amount of shades. However, I do with these had an option for the shades, such as smokey, naked, etc.