BY SMASHBOX

Get a superstar flush with this luxurious. Cream Cheek Trio of creamy, blendable cheek colors. Worn alone or layered together, these unforgettable shades will give you an instant it girl glow. Raspberry. Bubble Gum. Cool Highlight Cream Cheek Trio, show biz.

Brittney F.
Napoleon , OH
Amazing I love this product it has been my go to for quite some time now it compares very well to the alternative options and it is very long lasting and makes your makeup pop! Very affordable in my opinion the procut lasts very long so it's worth the money
Brooke L.
I can't master cream contour kits. Everyone else ie raving about this but I can't seem to get it to blend nicely.  The package is nice, the colors stay seperated and easy to use, they are very pretty colors... just not for me.  They make me look like I am playing with my mommies make up! Or maybe a clown! Big streaks, harsh lines, it's not cute!
Candice B.
Mckinney, TX
I grabbed one of the trios when I was looking for a blush to try when I want something different from my beloved Nars orgasm. I like that there are three colors to choose from and in a smaller quantity so I don't feel bad about not using it daily.
Alexia D.
Lake Worth, FL
My favorite cream highlighter! Nice and smooth, glitter-free and highly pigmented. I use one shade as blush - even in the south Florida summer - and it does not turn greasy or oily. The golden highlight is a lovely shade for the cheekbones or inner eye.
jenny o.
Los Angeles
i am a blush chick so yes i love this trio the colors are beautiful im a beige sking color and they look nice last all day i dont have to reaply a plus for me easy to use
Stephanie K.
Henrico
I love his trio of blushes because it covers every shade that you could possibly need in your makeup routine, from subtle to cheeky all in one. I also love the creams, so easy to blend and make look natural unlike a lot of powder blushes around now.
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
I really wasn't a fan for this product and honestly used it once compared and wouldn't really recommend this product to others. If you like creamy blushes then I would say try it? Its like a lipstick texture. I really don't like that.
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
This trio isn’t bad. It wears well and the colors are pretty. They don’t last all day and the two darker colors look pretty similar to each other. It’s not really worth the price point for me. It was a gift but I will not re-purchase. I’ve tried better trios from other companies.
sonya k.
Great product highly recommend. Packaged very nicely and came fast. Easy to apply and use. Will definitely be purchasing this product again. Go buy, it will not disappoint.
Cara F.
Tucson
Very pigment love the ray of colors easy open container! LOVE. This blush! My first go to blush since I started wearing makeup so yes this a staple in my bag
Cheyenne L.
I'm curious if anyone with very fair skin has tried this. If so, what is the pigmentation like? And is it close to what it looks like in the pan? Thanks!