Smashbox BCA Photo Finish Primer Water

Take action together to defeat breast cancer! We've dolled up our bestselling Primer Water with the iconic pink ribbon exclusively for the Estée Lauder Companies' Breast Cancer Awareness (BCA) Campaign. In support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Smashbox will donate $5 from your purchase, up to a maximum of $20,000 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation®, dedicated to advancing the world's most promising research to eradicate breast cancer.

Benefits:

Wakes up skin, leaving it hydrated, vibrant & radiant for hours—without the shine
Restores moisture & refreshes throughout the day
Silicone, alcohol & oil-free
Perfect for all skin types

Usage:

Mist on this multitasking water in 3 ways:

• Prime to create our sheerest canvas for makeup application
  • Set your makeup to lock on your look
  • Refresh throughout the day to wake up skin

Water\aqua\eau , Butylene Glycol , Caffeine , Magnesium Chloride , Calcium Chloride , Sodium Sulfate , Potassium Nitrate , Potassium Phosphate , Polysorbate 80 , Diamond Powder , Fragrance (Parfum) , Limonene , Linalool , Citral , Phenoxyethanol , Sodium Benzoate

Does this product really good ?? Been looking for a good spray that will keep my makeup nice
Is this a good product for oily skin?
Start your review of Smashbox BCA Photo Finish Primer Water!
How would you rate this product?
Pagosa Spgs, CO
This stuff. Alright. Is the greatest primer I have ever used. I have combination skin and most primers seem to make my makeup slide off, especially around my T-zone. This primer water makes the makeup stick to my skin, every time I look in the mirror it seems like I just applied it. Never dry/powdery or too matte looking either. HOLY GRAIL.
Tucson, AZ
Smashbox BCA Photo Finish Primer Water uploaded by Carmen R.
A store give a sample of this product I treated it and I liked it .. I just bought the big bottle. I like it because it dries very fast. I have cmbination skin work nice. The only thing is the smell. Well there then that works good.
Erie, PA
I love this product. It's light and can be used as a primer or as a setting spray. It doesn't leave a thick, sticky film like some other brands do. The fragrance is nice and light. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. I will definitely purchase again.
Grandview , TN
I use this before my matte primer! I have oily/combo skin, and I find my skin being very dehydrated with the matte primers, so using this has made my skin hydrated and very dewy without looking oily! Smashbox BCA Photo Finish Primer Water 😍💕
Pacoima, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I seriously didn't think that these actually made a difference when applying makeup but I recently found out they do. I applied it right before I put on makeup and my face didn't look so cakey and it made it look so good. Especially in this heat
San Diego, CA
I use this as pretty much primer setting and everything in between. You just spray it on to your face and begin the makeup. Wish it hydrated the face alittle more but so worth it. No sun protection but will keep makeup on forever.
taft, CA
My go to setting spray! I literally have backups for days lol It has a very light scent which i love i don't personally love strong scents for anything on my face so it's a definit plus. It gives you a very beautiful dewy look.
Romulus
This is my absolute holy grail makeup product. I use this before, during and after my makeup. It blends everything together seamlessly and always leaves my skin feeling hydrated and never cakey looking.
Gainesville, FL
i feel like it doesn’t do much for my skin? i don’t think my foundation sticks as much. its better used to refresh your makeup throughout the day maybe if your makeup is looking dry. Wouldn’t recommend
I like the primer water as a hydrating base when I am going for a natural "no-makeup" makeup look. I also like to use it to melt all of my powders together after I finish my makeup sometimes.