Smashbox BCA Photo Finish Primer Water uploaded by Carmen R.

BY SMASHBOX

Take action together to defeat breast cancer! We've dolled up our bestselling Primer Water with the iconic pink ribbon exclusively for the Estée Lauder Companies' Breast Cancer Awareness (BCA) Campaign. In support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Smashbox will donate $5 from your purchase, up to a maximum of $20,000 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation®, dedicated to advancing the world's most promising research to eradicate breast cancer.

Benefits:

Wakes up skin, leaving it hydrated, vibrant & radiant for hours—without the shine
Restores moisture & refreshes throughout the day
Silicone, alcohol & oil-free
Perfect for all skin types

Usage:

Mist on this multitasking water in 3 ways:

• Prime to create our sheerest canvas for makeup application
  • Set your makeup to lock on your look
  • Refresh throughout the day to wake up skin

Water\aqua\eau , Butylene Glycol , Caffeine , Magnesium Chloride , Calcium Chloride , Sodium Sulfate , Potassium Nitrate , Potassium Phosphate , Polysorbate 80 , Diamond Powder , Fragrance (Parfum) , Limonene , Linalool , Citral , Phenoxyethanol , Sodium Benzoate

Stephanie D.
This is my favorite! It makes my skin feel super hydrated and helps keep my makeup on all day. I will spray it before my makeup to prep and hydrate my skin, after makeup to set my face, and throughout the day if I feel like I need a refresher!
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water
Carmen R.
A store give a sample of this product I treated it and I liked it .. I just bought the big bottle. I like it because it dries very fast. I have cmbination skin work nice. The only thing is the smell. Well there then that works good.
Jody B.
Tucson
This primer water is amazing smells amazing and I love the packaging well worth the price does the job ×10 give it ah try lady's you will be glad you did 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗 I know I will be purchasing this item again and I got all my makeover customers hooked .....
Tiffany K.
Grandview , TN
I use this before my matte primer! I have oily/combo skin, and I find my skin being very dehydrated with the matte primers, so using this has made my skin hydrated and very dewy without looking oily! Smashbox BCA Photo Finish Primer Water 😍💕
liv p.
Gainesville, FL
i feel like it doesn’t do much for my skin? i don’t think my foundation sticks as much. its better used to refresh your makeup throughout the day maybe if your makeup is looking dry. Wouldn’t recommend