BY SMASHBOX

McKenna H.
Griffin, GA
Love this product! Super lightweight and goes great with my skin tone! It lasts all day! I have combination skin and it really helps with it not looking oily, but not dry out. I would definitely recommend it!
Annesse B.
Williston, ND
It's easy to use, and it has a great shimmer effect. However it's just not my personal favorite. But I'm not going to down star something for that reason! It's good to keep in your purse or "on the go" makeup because it makes a quick make-up fix an easy fix during a night out!
Marissa C.
Greensburg
Smashbox Smashbox Ashbox freaking love this brand I mean how could you not I love it to pieces I don't know what I would do without it it's probably my number one pick it's either that or tarts and that's a hard one
Kate B.
Ahh this stuff is amazing! I love highlighters and this is a favorite. The color is perfect, and it looks natural and perfectly glowy at the same time!! Ahh it's the best! The tube also lasts forever, I've had it for years!
Michelle R.
Seattle, WA
This product is not my favorite of the Smashbox line product so I haven't purchase this since the first time u got it. And I don't really use it now. There are others out there that can perform better.
Heather W.
I love this product. I purchased it not to long ago and it have been one of my favorite items. I like to use it on my under eye. I have combo skin and this works great with my skin type. I would recommend this product to others.
stephanie e.
I love smashbox there products are so creamy and easy to blend. The price if smashbox items are amazing. I always tell my friends to buy from smashbox you get your money's worth.
SARA K.
Antioch, TN
This product is overlooked. I worked for this company for a year and when this came out it was so popular. It's just the right amount of glow especially for inner tear duct.
Sm🥀🖤
los angeles
I have no idea where to start with this product it is so great and so pigmented , it stays in place all day and looks great! I will definitely purchase it again !
becca g.
Wingate, NC
I love all of smash box products. They are very high quality and you defiantly get what you pay for. This shade is very versital and can be used with many looks!