Smashbox Artificial Light Luminizing Lotion uploaded by Julie M.

BY SMASHBOX

Glow - luminous bronze As we say in the studio, lighting is everything. The gorgeous shimmer of this luminizing lotion softens the way light reflects off of the skin to add radiance and help hide wrinkles and imperfections - it s like a soft focus lens for the skin! Mix it with your moisturizer, primer or foundation for an all-over glow, or dab on cheeks and brow bones to highlight. Contains ginkgo biloba and japanese green tea for added healthy-skin benefits. In a new airless pump for freshness to the last drop! Luminizing Lotion, Glow

Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
One of my favorite brands and an awesome product. Anyone that has any reservations about SmashBox should know that I have always had a really good experience with all of their products that I have tried. It's a higher end brand so it's going to cost more than usual drug store brands.
Hollie W.
Deloit, IA
This lotion smells amazing! Super soft and doesn't feel sticky after use! Not to mention it gives you a nice beautiful glow all day. It is easy to apply and I always make sure I have it with me. I usually pick mine up from Sephora. I get a lot of compliments on the nice fragrance and glow all the time!
Casey B.
Sparta, NJ
My favorite moisturizer before I put my foundation on! It primes my face and helps to keep me glowing and not dull. It gives you that perfect "dewy" look that you love from a highlighter and moisturizer. It's also affordable for the quality. Would definitely buy again.
Brittany T.
Minimizes my pores and keeps makeup in place through the day. It's a little on pricey side for myself I don't like to spend too much money on products but it is in comparison to the photo finish primer by NYX
Maria V.
Ok ladies - i agree the applicator is horrible. It will spray on your walls, floor, sink, etc. but if you very gently push down on the spplicator over the bathroom sink and apply a very small amount to each check - you will not be dissapointed - i am not kidding. I bought the color 'artificial light' and i have a light complexion with freckles and now i actually have a natural glow - wow - i am 48 and never thought that would happen. So, i am willing to deal with the very low quality pump applicator to have a natural glow.
Julie M.
Healthy glow! yes please!!! beautiful finish under bb cream or foundation for a youthful inner glow that lasts ALL day!or over your foundation for a dazzling highlight
Jocelyn D.
I think this product is great for a night out. I wouldn't wear it for day time because I think there is too much shine and its overdone. It goes on very sheer, and I was pleased with it. I would recommend it to others.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
This is a beautiful product, especially for nights out or special occasions, but it is very very sheer. Nothing like the Becca Skin perfectors. I didn't take to it for that reason.
Alicia H.
I agree with drea w. the previous person to review this product. I only use it on my cheeck bones as well . it would be too luminous to use on my whole face.
Hope B.
Sandston, VA
This product changed my life! I really am obsessed with it. It covers redness and makes me feel great! It's lightweight and I could never have enough of it !
Kim C.
Blue Springs, MO
What are anyone's thoughts on this? I love smash box but have never tried this product.
Aliyah A.
Charlotte, NC
How long does one bottle last?
Layla 🍋.
Coundon , Bishop Auckland
Is this a subtle glow or very glowy?
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
Is this recommended under light coverage foundation or bb cream? Most of my foundations are medium to full coverage.
Clarissa M.
Mesa, AZ
Is it recommend for sensitive skin?? Does it go on smooth?? When dry will it crease or crack??? With the shimmer is it like a star dust shimmer or is it like a little sweat with the sun light shining off of it??

back