Smashbox Art. Love. Color. / Primer Pair uploaded by Erika G.Smashbox Art. Love. Color. / Primer Pair uploaded by Catie  M.

BY SMASHBOX

"Art. Love. Color. / Primer Pair - Makeup always looks better with primer! Make your holiday look last from A.M. to after hours with this duo of travel-size primers - all wrapped up in painter Yago Hortal's one-of-a-kind, vivid artwork.Why it's unique: Art. Love. Color - No gift wrap required.At Smashbox they're all about sharing hot new talent. For their Holiday collection, they partnered with breakthrough artist Yago Hortal to bring you these mega-vibrant, limited-edition kits featuring all of their bestsellers in a range of shades - from bold pops of color to always flattering neutrals.Includes deluxe samples of:Photo Finish Foundation Primer (0.16 oz)Photo Finish Primer Water (0.25 oz) Meet the artist: Yago Hortal""People can't live without color. Imagine a life in black and white - it's boring. We need color to feel alive."" - Award-winning artist Yago Hortal, whose hypnotic paintings grace Smashbox's Holiday collection. Artist Yago Hortal's vivid abstract paintings have been showcased in galleries and museums around the world. Based in Barcelona, he's known for reimagining color and creating hypnotic kaleidoscopes. - Art. Love. Color. / Primer Pair" see more...

Rachel C.
Carmel, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love smashbox primer! I never knew how much primer could help my face look super smooth and set the makeup evenly on my face! I have noticed a hug difference in how my makeup looks and stays since I’ve been using these primers!
kasey h.
Hammond, LA
i bought this product to test out a new primer.
and i fell in love with it.
i've already used the spray bottle and i'm running love in the other.

it is very easy to apply, and it also makes your skin feel very soft. your foundation/concealer goes on beautifully
Olivia F.
Valencia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first high end primer I've ever used and Jesus this stuff is amazing! It totally beats the ELF ones I was using previously. I love the texture and it really does make my makeup last longer. A little goes a LONG way!
Daiana M.
Ocoee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased the holiday package of these and it was my first time trying these two out and honestly I was super pleased . I love the way they make my makeup look. Very flawless and of course not patchy at all. The spray makes your makeup look super fresh and natural. I would def recommend the 2 of them.
Honey A.
las vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
 this is one of the best primer I have ever used I love the water primer. This is better than the benefit professional. It is very comparable for the photo  primer from Smashbox too.  this is worth every single penny it is expensive but it is so worth it.
Chloe C.
It  was a really smooth application for both products and the coverage was really great. I got the sample sizes about a month a go and use them everyday and I still have more than half left. I would definately recommend. Smashbox is such a great brand.
Alexanderia D.
Lewisburg, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to use these primers before I start my makeup application. These make my pores feel very soft before I add my foundation. I highly recommend you give it a try if you haven't!!
Jamie H.
Cary, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this because I figured it was a deal. The products are small but you only pay $10 for both so you cant expect much! The product being so small is not an issue with me. I use two tiny dots of the primer for my daily look and it lasts a while.
I really like how the primer feels it is really smooth and seems to hold the makeup well. Also, It stays longer with a finishing spray!
Catie  M.
Pittsburgh
Smashbox primer with spray water primer.
I got this at Ulta for $10.
I was kind of stupid to not look inside The box because these are very small.
Throws you off because it looks really big.
It is only .25 fluid ounces for the gel primer but for the water primer it is .16 fluid ounces I have used him like three times these are in like a sample size and for $10 it's not worth the money they aren't the best primers cause the gel dries my skin in the water is like you put glue all of your face for Smashbox I mean... You can find a Troester one that is way better than this and teeny tiny Inverton knowledge is not worth it $10 is not worth the money
Michelle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off let me start with when I got this set it was only 10 dollars which was a great price for two deluxe samples. the primer that's in a squeeze bottle is very easy to spread so you don't have to use a large amount. and the water primer is great to use as a setting spray leaving your makeup looking fresh all day.
MELISSA S.
Doral, FL
I want to know, if this primer aré so good?