BY SMASHBOX

A set of 40 Smashbox must-haves for cheeks and eyes in packaging inspired by groundbreaking artist Yago Hortal. Inspired by painter Yago Hortal's one-of-a-kind, vivid artwork, this set features 40 shades of color for cheeks and eyes. The panels easily pop in and out, making it perfectly portable for holiday trips. Smashbox partnered with breakthrough artist Yago Hortal to create these mega-vibrant, limited-edition kits featuring all of their bestsellers in a range of shades from bold pops of color to always-flattering neutrals. This palette contains: - 6 x 0.05 oz Blushes - 2 x 0.07 oz Highlighters - 32 x 0.025 oz Photo Op Eye Shadows - 8 x Get-the-look instructions "People can't live without color. Imagine a life in black and white it's boring. We need color to feel alive." Award-winning artist Yago Hortal, whose hypnotic paintings grace Smashbox's holiday collection. Smashbox is all about sharing hot new talent. Artist Yago Hortal's vivid abstract paintings have been showcased in galleries and museums around the world. Based in Barcelona, he's known for reimagining color and creating hypnotic kaleidoscopes.

• I have been eyeing this palette for a long time! But I've...1 Answers
Viivianne M.
Bethesda, MD
I am in love with this palate. I literally use it every day, and take it on every trip with me. The warm and earthy hues are to die for, and the vibrant color options keep things interesting and give me color schemes to play with and blend in for special events. Also, the blushes/bronzer included in this are prime - the bronze color on the bottom left half and the pink blush on the top left are my GO TO cheek color. Also, my absolute favorite colors in this palate are oxidize (the pinkish, warm brownish nude), and nutmeg (bronze, goldish brown). Those two are hands down my favorite eye shadow colors I have ever worn. I also hit pan on the highlight on the left half of the palate a while ago.
Tricia H.
Jblm Wa
I really like this pallet! It has so many colors to choose from so perfect for any occasion! The colors are very pigmented, goes on smoothly and several are shimmery. It also has a few blushes and highlighters.
Brooke D.
Sacramento, CA
Excellent palette for beginners and advanced makeup lovers alike.

The color range is really great, with base, transition and dark shades for each scheme.

The highlighters truly stand out, they aren't very creamy but they are exceptionally buildable.

The blues and greens perform really well with a wet brush!
The pinks and oranges are my absolute favorite. They blend so well and are so bright!

This palette has a lot of all-star shadows, and a fair number of misses, but for the price it's overall a great investment!

Photo: monochromatic pink look. Using Posy Pink, Candy, Alabaster, Naked and Prism on the cheek
😍😘😁 G.
Seagoville , TX
There are 32 eyeshadows which 17 are shimmers .
8 cheek pressed powders which 4 can be used as blush and other 4 can ve ised as highlighters 1 can be used as a bronzer . The highlighters wernt made to really pop a blinding look just a but shimmery.
The colors are very cool toned ,
There are light colors dark colors pinks purples and bues . They are a bit dry and can be flaky but dont cause too much fallout .
Its not my go to eyeshadow but in need i do go for it . It is in the same price range as all the other ones you may find at sephora. Smashbox Art. Love. Color. Master Class
Amanda D.
My best friend got me this pallet for Valentine's day and I fell in love right off the bat! Before this pallet I hadn't used #SMASHBOX but my friend assured me I wouldn't be disappointed! And I totally wasn't disappointed! It extremely happy with this product! Very minimal fallout, very pigmented colors! So for me this pallet is a 10/10
Very versatile and can create many different looks!
Jacklynn L.
Weatherford , OK
Great shadows. Good pigment and a good variety of colors. Also comes with blushes. I like the cards that come with the kit they have special looks based on eye color and tell you what shades to use and how to apply and where to apply. Only thing I don't like is the bulky package, if you are traveling and limited on space this would take up a lot of room.
Ashley R.
Rome, NY
I love the variety this set offers for the price it sells at! It's a full facial palette almost at an awesome cost! The colors it includes are amazing and the color guide demonstrates how to use them perfectly for your eye color!! It goes on smoothly and stays on! I recommend this to anyone who likes to play with colors on their eyes! The guide helped me with some ideas!!
Jessica D.
I loved this! I hit pan on this which you would think it's impossible but it was my go to for a while. Amazing quality, beautiful packaging. I purchased mine at Nordstrom Rack for a affordable price and had a absolute blast with this. I highly recommend.
Mary M.
Phoenix, AZ
Oh my god. I am in love with this palette. The shades are so pigmented, and I'm in love with "Oxidize"! The highlights give such a nice glow, too. So many people have complimented my highlight while I was wearing this! I wish this weren't limited edition, or if they could sell some of the shades individually! I would totally buy again.
Dora L.
Colors are so vibrant and beautiful! They layer well and works nicely with my golden Asian skin. Easy to use daily since there’s so many colors but it’s a bit bulky to travel with. It slipped off the hotel bed and none of the pans cracked so that was great!
Casey K.
Johannesburg, Gauteng
I have been eyeing this palette for a long time! But I've also had my eyes on some of the other big name palettes, like the Urban Decay Naked palette, Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette, Lorac Pro palette and the Makeup Forever Artist Palette volume 3. I'm looking for any hints on what sets any of these palettes apart and which is most recommended! (I'm pretty experienced in doing my own eyeshadow)