Smashbox Art. Love. Color. Eyes Eyeliner uploaded by Elva M.

BY SMASHBOX

Set Includes: Always Sharp Waterproof Kohl Liner Want an even more intense eye look? Don t forget to line the inner rim for major definition! Always Sharp 3D Liner To maximize the shimmer factor and really make eyes sparkle, first line with a dark hue, then layer a lighter shade over it! Art. Love. Color. EYES

• Are these longlasting and worth the price?1 Answers
Smashbox Art. Love. Color. Eyes Eyeliner
  • "These eyeliners are my favorite. I've been using them for a couple of years. Great in the waterline and for smudging out. Great colors and when you can buy them in this set, they are a great deal." in 4 reviews
  • "Always Sharp Waterproof Kohl Liner Want an even more intense eye look? Don't forget to line the inner rim for major definition! Always Sharp 3D Liner To maximize the shimmer factor and really make eyes sparkle, first line with a dark hue, then layer a lighter shade over it! " in 3 reviews
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
I honestly love this set. I bought this when it first came out around my birthday and I instantly fell in love with how the colors sit in my waterline and give the nicest pop of color. My favorites have to be the gold and the blue of this set because I honestly did not believe they would be pigmented enough but they are truly nice pops of color to your look, or even when you just want mascara and a nice pop of color as a " pick me up" for those no makeup days
Elia J.
Beacutiful colors in this set, that despite the looks of them are actually pretty usable and universally flattering. I thought the blue would be way over the top but it's very pretty and I have used it a lot more than I ever imagined I would! Definitely recommend this set!
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Always Sharp Waterproof Kohl Liner

Always Sharp 3D Liner

Jodi L.
Nice product with time and thought put into the packaging and theme of these products. they go on smoothly with long wear. The color is ok. Not worth t5he high price though.
Casey G.
Chula Vista, CA
I love these eyeliners! They are a good set of colors for my brown eyes and I also LOVE the self sharpener in the cap. The sharpener makes it seem like a new eyeliner every time!
Gina J.
Cleburne, TX
Sarah H.
Abilene, TX
Love love love these colors and application, but almost all of them broke. They are supposed to sharpen when the cap goes on, but that only worked a few times for me. Most of them are completely unusable :(
Jacqueline L.
Riverside, CA
My sister bought this set and I used it, omg the colors are so vibrant and the liners are ao smooth, I'm going to Ulta soon and buy this set for myself.
elizabeth m.
San Antonio, TX
I love these! They are so vibrant and the quality of the liner is amazing. They're smooth and go on effortlessly.and I never have trouble removing them!
Autumn F.
I'm obsessed with all the colors that come into this set. They all glide on so easily. I usually use them for the waterline to make my eyes pop more.
Jenyfer T.
Antwerp
Are these longlasting and worth the price?