Smashbox Art. Love. Color. EYES ($100 Value!), 1 ea uploaded by Elva M.

BY SMASHBOX

Set Includes: Always Sharp Waterproof Kohl Liner Want an even more intense eye look? Don t forget to line the inner rim for major definition! Always Sharp 3D Liner To maximize the shimmer factor and really make eyes sparkle, first line with a dark hue, then layer a lighter shade over it! Art. Love. Color. EYES see more...

• Are these longlasting and worth the price?1 Answers
Elia J.
Beacutiful colors in this set, that despite the looks of them are actually pretty usable and universally flattering. I thought the blue would be way over the top but it's very pretty and I have used it a lot more than I ever imagined I would! Definitely recommend this set!
Gina J.
Cleburne, TX
These eyeliners are my favorite. I've been using them for a couple of years. Great in the waterline and for smudging out. Great colors and when you can buy them in this set, they are a great deal.
Christine Mae M.
I love this product it has glitter in it so if you don't like shiny eyeliner don't get it and the good part is it's long lasting
Ashley T.
Cypress, TX
Beautiful colors and great to create a look that will blow everyone away! I won't leave the house without using one of these!
Trisha F.
If you are willing to spend the money and love bright eyes this is a must have for your Collection
Erica R.
Warrenville
I really like it I recommend you !!!i love it so much it is affordable for you !!it is one of my favorite purchases that I like I shop here a lot if I new something
Melanie P.
long island city, NY
I honestly love this set. I bought this when it first came out around my birthday and I instantly fell in love with how the colors sit in my waterline and give the nicest pop of color. My favorites have to be the gold and the blue of this set because I honestly did not believe they would be pigmented enough but they are truly nice pops of color to your look, or even when you just want mascara and a nice pop of color as a " pick me up" for those no makeup days
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Always Sharp Waterproof Kohl Liner
Want an even more intense eye look? Don't forget to line the inner rim for major definition!

Always Sharp 3D Liner

Casey  G.
Chula Vista , CA
I love these eyeliners! They are a good set of colors for my brown eyes and I also LOVE the self sharpener in the cap. The sharpener makes it seem like a new eyeliner every time!
elizabeth m.
San Antonio, TX
I love these! They are so vibrant and the quality of the liner is amazing. They're smooth and go on effortlessly.and I never have trouble removing them!
Jenyfer T.
Antwerp
Are these longlasting and worth the price?