Smashbox Arched Liner Brush
Sometimes, You Gotta Just Wing It! This Innovative Eyeliner Brush Has An Ergonomic Bend That Makes It Easy To Apply And Create Graphic Liner Looks
- Pairs With Gel Or Cream Eyeliners And Wet/Dry Shadows
- Easily Reaches Corners Of The Eye
- High-tech Synthetic Fibers Provide Durability And Control
Use To Draw On Your Best Cat Eye Or For Tight-lining At The Inner Rim.see more...
Top Questions See all 4 Q&A
- "I just picked this up a few days ago because I needed a new brush to do some perfect winged eye liner with. The slightly bent shape makes it super easy to use and so far I've been able to draw some fairly consistent pointy wings with my gel liners. I'm really hoping this lasts me a long time!" in 23 reviews
- "I use this brush with gel eyeliner or I wet it slightly to turn eyeshadow into a liner. The angled tip makes it simple to apply a straight line. The bristles are soft and do well with a gentle weekly wash. I've had the same brush for ten years now and it's still going strong. " in 17 reviews
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
I bought this from walmart store and it is also available in other stores like Fred Meyer,target,walgreens many.......
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
I am kinda shopholic ;) so love to buy and try different products ,brands and shades.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...