BY SMASHBOX #65 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Sometimes, You Gotta Just Wing It! This Innovative Eyeliner Brush Has An Ergonomic Bend That Makes It Easy To Apply And Create Graphic Liner Looks

Benefits:

• Pairs With Gel Or Cream Eyeliners And Wet/Dry Shadows
  • Easily Reaches Corners Of The Eye
  • High-tech Synthetic Fibers Provide Durability And Control
  • Cruelty-free

Usage:

Use To Draw On Your Best Cat Eye Or For Tight-lining At The Inner Rim.

Smashbox Arched Liner Brush
  • "I just picked this up a few days ago because I needed a new brush to do some perfect winged eye liner with. The slightly bent shape makes it super easy to use and so far I've been able to draw some fairly consistent pointy wings with my gel liners. I'm really hoping this lasts me a long time!" in 23 reviews
  • "I use this brush with gel eyeliner or I wet it slightly to turn eyeshadow into a liner. The angled tip makes it simple to apply a straight line. The bristles are soft and do well with a gentle weekly wash. I've had the same brush for ten years now and it's still going strong. " in 17 reviews
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Veronica B.
Independence, MO
This eyeliner brush and cream gel eyeliner was the best looking eyeliner I’ve ever used. A little difficult to learn how to apply but once I learned it was easy. Only problem is the cream gel got real gunky after it was halfway empty and I couldn’t use it anymore so that’s why am only giving it four out of five
Samina A.
Ozone Park, NY
This brush is amazing for cream/liquid eyeliner! The angle makes it ideal to also apply after applying false lashes. Love love love! The brush is easy to clean and it maintains its shape, I haven’t experienced any fall out. I definitely recommend it!
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
I would not be able to apply liner without this product. The angled brush works so well for me. I have had no issues. And, that is truly saying something because applying liner is not a skill of mine lol
Leah B.
I am a brush addict! I can never get enough brushes and I am always finding new favorites! I like how soft the bristles are and how easy to hold the brush is. They are great for applying product for creating a well defined look! It is a must have!!
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Brandina E.
Longview, TX
I love this brush. It makes getting the straight, crisp line very easy. Since the brush itself is also angled, it makes it easy to get in to the right spot easy.
Monica L.
Poplar
Helps put on eyeliner easier. It does get enough product to do your eyeliner without using to much. The soft brush hairs make it easy to apply the eyeliner by giving you full control of the shape and size of your eyeliner.
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
Do these eye liner brushes really work good conspaired to liquid eye liner markers?
Jodie W.
Fort Wayne, IN
I use liquid eye liner. What does a eye liner brush do??
Kailyn N.
Honolulu, HI
Is it an easy application for beginners?