BY SMASHBOX

A revolutionary gel-to-powder formula that keeps skin matte all day. A smashbox innovation, Anti-Shine has revolutionized the way people with oily skin wear makeup. Designed to keep skin matte under the hot studio lights, this gel-to-powder formula is the ultimate in oil control with its light formulation and oil-absorbing properties. Use on oily areas only.

Smashbox Anti Shine Powder Gel
  • "this product was amazing. felt very comfortable while using it. it didn't feel oily at all. i recommend and would totally use again 👍" in 12 reviews
Carli J.
As much as this is a great product, it doesn’t do its actual job. It makes an amazing face primer and all for makeup but it doesn’t control the shine factor! I give it 3 stars for primer, 0 for shine control.
Jennifer P.
Mccutcheon Field, NC
Hands down one of my favorite primers. Makes my makeup last all day! It also feels so smooth when you apply it and doesn't feel oily at all. To me it hasn't a matte finish and would be perfect if you have normal skin. I definitely recommend.
Tanializett M.
San Leandro , CA
This is one of my favorite products that i use on a daily before i apply my make up as my skin is very oily it helps control the shine. I definitely recommend this to my friends and family that have oily skin. I would definitely buy this product again.
Tiffani R.
Warren, MI
This product works well for me because I have a pretty oily T zone, but it's not so drying to my checks or chin either with them being on the dry side. A little product goes a long way and I like that it has a bit of spf protection as well.
Susy S.
Coon Rapids, MN
I wore this primer on my wedding day for the first time 8 years ago and I'm happy to say, I still use it to this day!! I have repurchased and repurchased it numerous time! I love it!!
Christian P.
Campbellsvlle, KY
SO let me start with saying, that I LOVE this product. It makes your face feel so soft after you apply it and it helps to make sure those pesky pores don't show through when you apply your foundation. It is a must have in any person who is wearing makeup's go to bag! This powder gel doesn't have a irritating scent, a little goes a long way and it's very light weight! I can't say enough how much I love this product. The only downfall to this product could be it's price tag for those of us who try to stay below a certain budget for makeup!
Amy H.
Columbus, OH
I have a lot of luck with Smashbox, but this particular product makes me face kind of cake-y, almost antique-y looking. It runs average price for most of their products, but I only used this a few times before I got rid of it because of how much it flaked off my face. I have very dry skin/sensitive skin, and this product is not really for me.
Chelsea T.
Kissimmee, FL
This is like my holy Grail for my skin regimen I have extremely oily skin and this product has made it so easy to use the Madefire my phone and it lasts all day I don't have to be up by the application it works wonders 24 hours a day seven days a week it is a must buy for oily skin
Nicole T.
Oshkosh, WI
The gel-to-powder formula is not good. It means using a ton of product and receiving little to no result. It feels heavy on your face. It kind of feels like paste when you're applying it. I do not recommend.
Gaby L.
Combined Lcks, WI
I really liked this because it lasted all throughout the day and made my makeup look naturally flawless. It's worth the price. I have combination skin and it worked nicely for me!
Victoria V.
oxnard, CA
Does this product work for oily skin.