Smashbox Always Sharp Waterproof Eye Liner # Raven 0.28G/0.01Oz uploaded by Jennifer L.

BY SMASHBOX

Always Sharp Waterproof Eye Liner - # Raven see more...

Leslie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love smash box eyeliners they are so pigmented and won't budge once they are on! I use this all the time because I know it will last all day! I would def recommend to anyone who has a hard time keeping their liner in place!
Madison P.
Holdingford, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love smashbox products and this did not disappoint. It is great for tight lining and I find very little smudging throughout the day. I love how true black this is.
Audrey M.
Vienna, VA
Pretty much the perfect kohl eyeliner. Very nice black that is strong and defined, it doesn't fade at all. Stays in place all day, so I support the waterproof claim. The self sharpening feature is beyond useful- in my opinion, it's a must have. It's so sharp, I can even wing out my liner!
Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect Eye Liner.  I hate wearing eye liner that isn't waterproof. I will usually buy waterproof eyeliner or I look like a raccoon halfway through the day.  This eye line is long lasting, goes on real easy and stay on nice. I have bought this a few times.
Rems V.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I fell in love with this eye liner as soon as I found out I didn't have to sharpen it! Lol. I've purchased this item so many times. It's easy to use and if you're lazy and want things ready to go, this is your eye liner. Try it, you'll never want to go back to regular pencils. I wish every brand did this.
Camille W.
Draper, UT
This is the BEST eye liner. I've used it in the raven color because I wanted a black that wouldn't smudge or smear. The waterproof quality is great - but it comes off easily with the right makeup remover. I would most certainly recommend it to others.
Ravena H.
Flushing, NY
This eyeliner has been quality from the moment I swatched it on my arm. I believe that there was no room for improvement.I bought it at Sephora, Times Square and I haven't stopped using it ever since the first application. I'd be glad to buy again anytime.
Thalia F.
Astoria, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I try this eyeliner once and did like it. The pigmentation is great, is very easy to use and it will last at least 5 hours. Is not hard to take out (just with make up remover wipes). The price is good
Katie P.
Glen Ellyn
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It lasts all day with no reapplying . I think it's really compares to similar products but totally has won me over ! I bought it at ulta and it was easy to find. I would recommend this to all my friends.
Kimberly H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really nice product that goes with very dark it is waterproof easy to use Easy to apply I've been using this product for about 2 months now and I really like it