Smashbox Always Sharp Lip Liner Clear uploaded by Nisha T.

BY SMASHBOX

A long-wearing, water-resistant lip liner that self-sharpens every time you twist off the cap. Give your lip the ultimate lip look with this lip liner that lasts. These lip liners feature tiny built-in sharpeners in the tip of the cap, so that they conveniently self-sharpen every time you twist off the cap. Enhance the shape of lips with this precise tip that can accentuate your cupid's bow for fullness, or line your inside edges for a slimming effect. The color-matched sculpting lets you match to an array of lip colors, and its water-resistant formula ensures that the lip liner does not smudge, feather, or bleed. "I was obsessed when our Always Sharp Eye Liners came out, because I didn't have to stop and sharpen on set and now it's the same thing for lips!" Lori Taylor Davis, Smashbox Global Pro Lead Makeup Artist "With all of the celebrities I've shot over the years, I've seen that a great lip can make a photo. This liner is the first step to making sure you get the perfect lip look." Davis Factor, Smashbox Founder and Celebrity Photographer see more...

Julie H.
Savannah, GA
Reallt nice for the waterline though I prefer their nude colored pencil. Doesn't smudge on my watery eyes so that's a plus!
Brittany B.
This clear lip pencil really helped keep my lipstick from feathering and running. Which is a problem I always have.
Angela U.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this liner because it stops my lipstick from bleeding. It keeps it in place all day and last forever!!!
Marilea S.
Cottonwood, AZ
Super nice glide while lining and it locks in the lipstick like a freakin prison!!! Does the job amazingly!
Nisha T.
this product is amazing its long lasting and water-resitant which is great for people who enjoy the water and are wearing lipstick lol. i don't think its overly pricey but i would recommend it to everyone to buy and i would buy again but probably a nude rather than a clear this time.
Charity K.
London
I really like this liner. I find it very versatile and it has soon become a necessity in my makeup bag.
The packaging is very sleek and stylish, the white pen is easy to pick out of a crowd, and the makeup itself is pretty simple to apply, just like a normal lip liner. I will definitely be buying again!
Maria M.
13 Cheniston gardens, London
It's ok. I like the idea of self-sharing pencil. However, I feel that a sharpener takes a lot of products. It is not the best pencil, but it is the best one from all pencils I tried. Keeps lipstick in place (sometimes not, but I think it because of lipstick's formula). Next time will try a colour pencil instead of clear.
Oliwia D.
This one of the smoothest lip l8ners i use this nearly daily the packaging is small and easy to use therefor this is a good product