Smashbox Always Sharp Lip Liner Clear uploaded by Nisha T.

BY SMASHBOX

Description An invisible, long-wearing, water-resistant lip liner that preps for any lip color. Unique package maintains a precise tip by automatically self-sharpening with every twist of the cap. Benefits • Glides on a mistake-proof clear base that preps lips for any color • Built-in self-sharpener ensures a precise tip with every twist of the cap • Long-wearing, water-resistant and non-feathering • Cruelty-free How To Use To sharpen, simply twist the cap closed. If you hear a click, stop twisting. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: ISODODECANE , SILICA , SYNTHETIC WAX , BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2 , POLYBUTENE , ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE COPOLYMER , POLYETHYLENE , PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE , PERFLUORONONYL DIMETHICONE , PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE , MICA Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients. see more...

Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
Smashbox has always been one of my top 10 makeup brands and this liner didn't disappoint! It glides on smoothly and stops lipstick from feathering. Glad I bought this because it's now incorporated in my everyday makeup look!
Aarti C.
Livingston, NJ
I like this lip liner a lot because I do not like colored lip liners because then it is so so so hard to find a lip liner that can actually match my lipstick. But this helps to keep the lipstick in place and is clear.
Kassie H.
Riverton, IL
I love this for when I'm planning on wearing any liquid lip because it's so hard sometimes to match the colors and this you can use with everything ! It's great and keeps my colors from bleeding .
Bryden L.
Spartanburg , SC
People don't normally realize how important of a staple that clear lip liner is in their makeup collection. I liked this product it really helped keep my liquid lipsticks in place without feathering.
Jill B.
Orange, CA
Clear lip liner is kind of a game changer. Didn't know it existed. But it's super helpful. Pretty much keeps your drawing in the lines so to speak. Love this product.
katelyn g.
It's clear and not messy it takes off stains and outside of the lines lipstick and is easy to take off so in love with it I think everyone should try this it's awesome
Julisa Q.
Great product, doesn't feel dry on lips and long lasting! Definitely makes my lips plump and feels great on lips, recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried it!
Tempestt S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Lets face it we will never be ever to find every shade of lip liner to match our lipsticks. This clear is blendable and works wonders. Prevents feathering.
Danielle L.
I use this when I have lipsticks that I know bleed. It is translucent and doesn't show. It just keeps the lipstick looking clean and staying in place.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Love thier clear lip liner! It feels amazing when its on and its so inexpensive! If your a beauty product fanatic youll love this!