Smashbox Always Sharp Lip Liner Clear uploaded by Nisha T.

BY SMASHBOX

A long-wearing, water-resistant lip liner that self-sharpens every time you twist off the cap. Give your lip the ultimate lip look with this lip liner that lasts. These lip liners feature tiny built-in sharpeners in the tip of the cap, so that they conveniently self-sharpen every time you twist off the cap. Enhance the shape of lips with this precise tip that can accentuate your cupid's bow for fullness, or line your inside edges for a slimming effect. The color-matched sculpting lets you match to an array of lip colors, and its water-resistant formula ensures that the lip liner does not smudge, feather, or bleed. "I was obsessed when our Always Sharp Eye Liners came out, because I didn't have to stop and sharpen on set and now it's the same thing for lips!" Lori Taylor Davis, Smashbox Global Pro Lead Makeup Artist "With all of the celebrities I've shot over the years, I've seen that a great lip can make a photo. This liner is the first step to making sure you get the perfect lip look." Davis Factor, Smashbox Founder and Celebrity Photographer see more...

Kassie H.
Riverton, IL
I love this for when I'm planning on wearing any liquid lip because it's so hard sometimes to match the colors and this you can use with everything ! It's great and keeps my colors from bleeding .
Bryden L.
Spartanburg , SC
People don't normally realize how important of a staple that clear lip liner is in their makeup collection. I liked this product it really helped keep my liquid lipsticks in place without feathering.
Jill B.
Orange, CA
Clear lip liner is kind of a game changer. Didn't know it existed. But it's super helpful. Pretty much keeps your drawing in the lines so to speak. Love this product.
katelyn g.
It's clear and not messy it takes off stains and outside of the lines lipstick and is easy to take off so in love with it I think everyone should try this it's awesome
Kristina K.
Elmhurst, IL
So I personally really love the convenience of this product. In my opinion this is something that every lipstick wearer should have in their arsonal.

This is perfect for someone who is new to lipstick, that doesn't want to invest in a ton of different shades of lip liners, but still get the look and use of one.

It's just a very user friendly and life saving product. Nobody likes to have lipstick travel, or in any unwanted places. With this product it ensures that it doesn't happen.

I dig it.
Rae Q.
Norcross, GA
I'm loving this so far! I have really thin lips, but have always had trouble lining them because then it looked even more obvious. I need liner, though, because certain lipsticks look amazing but tend to bleed outside of my lip throughout the day. I was in a real pickle, but then someone at Ulta showed me this product and I've been feeling it ever since! It goes on completely clear, so you can't tell there's liner at all, and totally stops the lipstick or lip gloss from leaving that border.

There are cons to this, though. For one, because it's clear, I can't tell where I've applied the liner so I'm not sure if I've missed or if I've done a good job of applying it until later and I notice if my lipstick is running amok, so I've learned to just kind of "scribble" and not try to worry about lining and just make sure the entire border of my lips are covered because that's my main concern. Also, if I line anywhere ON my lips that will be covered by lipstick it dries it out.
Julisa Q.
Great product, doesn't feel dry on lips and long lasting! Definitely makes my lips plump and feels great on lips, recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried it!
Tempestt S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Lets face it we will never be ever to find every shade of lip liner to match our lipsticks. This clear is blendable and works wonders. Prevents feathering.
Danielle L.
I use this when I have lipsticks that I know bleed. It is translucent and doesn't show. It just keeps the lipstick looking clean and staying in place.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Love thier clear lip liner! It feels amazing when its on and its so inexpensive! If your a beauty product fanatic youll love this!