BY SMASHBOX

A long-wearing, water-resistant lip liner that self-sharpens every time you twist off the cap. Give your lip the ultimate lip look with this lip liner that lasts. These lip liners feature tiny built-in sharpeners in the tip of the cap, so that they conveniently self-sharpen every time you twist off the cap. Enhance the shape of lips with this precise tip that can accentuate your cupid's bow for fullness, or line your inside edges for a slimming effect. The color-matched sculpting lets you match to an array of lip colors, and its water-resistant formula ensures that the lip liner does not smudge, feather, or bleed. "I was obsessed when our Always Sharp Eye Liners came out, because I didn't have to stop and sharpen on set and now it's the same thing for lips!" Lori Taylor Davis, Smashbox Global Pro Lead Makeup Artist "With all of the celebrities I've shot over the years, I've seen that a great lip can make a photo. This liner is the first step to making sure you get the perfect lip look." Davis Factor, Smashbox Founder and Celebrity Photographer see more...

Buy on Sephora
Rae Q.
Rae Q.
Atlanta, GA
I'm loving this so far! I have really thin lips, but have always had trouble lining them because then it looked even more obvious. I need liner, though, because certain lipsticks look amazing but tend to bleed outside of my lip throughout the day. I was in a real pickle, but then someone at Ulta showed me this product and I've been feeling it ever since! It goes on completely clear, so you can't tell there's liner at all, and totally stops the lipstick or lip gloss from leaving that border.

There are cons to this, though. For one, because it's clear, I can't tell where I've applied the liner so I'm not sure if I've missed or if I've done a good job of applying it until later and I notice if my lipstick is running amok, so I've learned to just kind of "scribble" and not try to worry about lining and just make sure the entire border of my lips are covered because that's my main concern. Also, if I line anywhere ON my lips that will be covered by lipstick it dries it out.
Kristina K.
Kristina K.
Elmhurst, IL
Review for: Smashbox Always Sharp Lip Liner Clear 0.009 oz
So I personally really love the convenience of this product. In my opinion this is something that every lipstick wearer should have in their arsonal.

This is perfect for someone who is new to lipstick, that doesn't want to invest in a ton of different shades of lip liners, but still get the look and use of one.

It's just a very user friendly and life saving product. Nobody likes to have lipstick travel, or in any unwanted places. With this product it ensures that it doesn't happen.

I dig it.
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
Review for: Smashbox Always Sharp Lip Liner Clear 0.009 oz
Love that it sharpens itself and is clear to keep any color of lipstick from feathering. Is a no brained to use with hard to match lippies! Stays on all day, and I use it to fill in my lips under lipsticks that normally wouldn't last all day as a lip primer! Amazing!!
katelyn g.
katelyn g.
Review for: Smashbox Always Sharp Lip Liner Clear 0.009 oz
It's clear and not messy it takes off stains and outside of the lines lipstick and is easy to take off so in love with it I think everyone should try this it's awesome
Julisa Q.
Julisa Q.
Review for: Smashbox Always Sharp Lip Liner Clear 0.009 oz
Great product, doesn't feel dry on lips and long lasting! Definitely makes my lips plump and feels great on lips, recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried it!
Julie H.
Julie H.
Review for: Smashbox Always Sharp Lip Liner Clear 0.009 oz
Reallt nice for the waterline though I prefer their nude colored pencil. Doesn't smudge on my watery eyes so that's a plus!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Review for: Smashbox Always Sharp Lip Liner Clear 0.009 oz
This clear lip pencil really helped keep my lipstick from feathering and running. Which is a problem I always have.
Maria M.
Maria M.
London , Kensington
Review for: Smashbox Always Sharp Lip Liner Clear 0.009 oz
It's ok. I like the idea of self-sharing pencil. However, I feel that a sharpener takes a lot of products. It is not the best pencil, but it is the best one from all pencils I tried. Keeps lipstick in place (sometimes not, but I think it because of lipstick's formula). Next time will try a colour pencil instead of clear.