Smashbox Always Sharp Lip Liner Clear uploaded by Nisha T.

BY SMASHBOX

Description An invisible, long-wearing, water-resistant lip liner that preps for any lip color. Unique package maintains a precise tip by automatically self-sharpening with every twist of the cap. Benefits • Glides on a mistake-proof clear base that preps lips for any color • Built-in self-sharpener ensures a precise tip with every twist of the cap • Long-wearing, water-resistant and non-feathering • Cruelty-free How To Use To sharpen, simply twist the cap closed. If you hear a click, stop twisting. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: ISODODECANE , SILICA , SYNTHETIC WAX , BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2 , POLYBUTENE , ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE COPOLYMER , POLYETHYLENE , PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE , PERFLUORONONYL DIMETHICONE , PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE , MICA Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients. see more...

Kristina K.
Elmhurst, IL
So I personally really love the convenience of this product. In my opinion this is something that every lipstick wearer should have in their arsonal.

This is perfect for someone who is new to lipstick, that doesn't want to invest in a ton of different shades of lip liners, but still get the look and use of one.

It's just a very user friendly and life saving product. Nobody likes to have lipstick travel, or in any unwanted places. With this product it ensures that it doesn't happen.

I dig it.
Becca L.
This is a nifty product that has a sharpener built into the cap. It will sharpen when you twist the cap off. It is a roll up product but the point end really helps. I'm not sure if it really works as a lip liner. I've used this before for a liquid Lipstick and still found it bled a bit.
Paola c.
The fair nude is THE PERFECT "your lips but better" color for pale people like me. This lip liner is also very long wearing with a matte finish and a *slight* metallic sheen which just adds a touch of dimension without being noticeable. This is an amzing product and of course I'm repurchasing it!!
Kelly K.
Love that it sharpens itself and is clear to keep any color of lipstick from feathering. Is a no brained to use with hard to match lippies! Stays on all day, and I use it to fill in my lips under lipsticks that normally wouldn't last all day as a lip primer! Amazing!!
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
The liner itself is great, and the theory of always using a sharp pencil is also great! But the mechanism still needs work, because more often than not, the lid is demolishing my liner!! The liner itself is awesome, but I don't get to use enough product to justify the price.
Mckenzie J.
Denver
Didn't quiet like the quality of this one it was a nice product but for my sensitivity it just doesn't seem like something I'd purchase again although my friends loved it and have bought it since then I wouldn't see my self doing so unless as a gift for one of them
Kara P.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love all of the Smashbox pencils! They are long wearing but the best thing, every time you put the lid on... it sharpens the pencil. This clear is great to keep lip color in like but also works great as a magic eraser for both eye liner and lip color.
Kristin W.
Santa Ana, CA
This liner is something that every lipstick lover should ALWAYS have. I have a ton of lipsticks and it's pretty much impossible to have a lip liner to go with each one, so this is excellent. It prevents feathering and I can use it with ever color lipstick I own
Rae Q.
Norcross, GA
I'm loving this so far! I have really thin lips, but have always had trouble lining them because then it looked even more obvious. I need liner, though, because certain lipsticks look amazing but tend to bleed outside of my lip throughout the day. I was in a real pickle, but then someone at Ulta showed me this product and I've been feeling it ever since! It goes on completely clear, so you can't tell there's liner at all, and totally stops the lipstick or lip gloss from leaving that border.

There are cons to this, though. For one, because it's clear, I can't tell where I've applied the liner so I'm not sure if I've missed or if I've done a good job of applying it until later and I notice if my lipstick is running amok, so I've learned to just kind of "scribble" and not try to worry about lining and just make sure the entire border of my lips are covered because that's my main concern. Also, if I line anywhere ON my lips that will be covered by lipstick it dries it out.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
This was a must have for years, it stays nice and sharp to do any liner tp make my eyes look larger which they are already.it had a nice texture and didn't tug at any of my skin. I got it on sale but it isn't over priced when need it In your life