Smashbox Always Sharp Lip Liner Clear uploaded by Nisha T.

BY SMASHBOX

A long-wearing, water-resistant lip liner that self-sharpens every time you twist off the cap. Give your lip the ultimate lip look with this lip liner that lasts. These lip liners feature tiny built-in sharpeners in the tip of the cap, so that they conveniently self-sharpen every time you twist off the cap. Enhance the shape of lips with this precise tip that can accentuate your cupid's bow for fullness, or line your inside edges for a slimming effect. The color-matched sculpting lets you match to an array of lip colors, and its water-resistant formula ensures that the lip liner does not smudge, feather, or bleed. "I was obsessed when our Always Sharp Eye Liners came out, because I didn't have to stop and sharpen on set and now it's the same thing for lips!" Lori Taylor Davis, Smashbox Global Pro Lead Makeup Artist "With all of the celebrities I've shot over the years, I've seen that a great lip can make a photo. This liner is the first step to making sure you get the perfect lip look." Davis Factor, Smashbox Founder and Celebrity Photographer see more...

Becca L.
This is a nifty product that has a sharpener built into the cap. It will sharpen when you twist the cap off. It is a roll up product but the point end really helps. I'm not sure if it really works as a lip liner. I've used this before for a liquid Lipstick and still found it bled a bit.
Paola c.
The fair nude is THE PERFECT "your lips but better" color for pale people like me. This lip liner is also very long wearing with a matte finish and a *slight* metallic sheen which just adds a touch of dimension without being noticeable. This is an amzing product and of course I'm repurchasing it!!
Kelly K.
Love that it sharpens itself and is clear to keep any color of lipstick from feathering. Is a no brained to use with hard to match lippies! Stays on all day, and I use it to fill in my lips under lipsticks that normally wouldn't last all day as a lip primer! Amazing!!
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
The liner itself is great, and the theory of always using a sharp pencil is also great! But the mechanism still needs work, because more often than not, the lid is demolishing my liner!! The liner itself is awesome, but I don't get to use enough product to justify the price.
Mckenzie J.
Denver
Didn't quiet like the quality of this one it was a nice product but for my sensitivity it just doesn't seem like something I'd purchase again although my friends loved it and have bought it since then I wouldn't see my self doing so unless as a gift for one of them
Kara P.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love all of the Smashbox pencils! They are long wearing but the best thing, every time you put the lid on... it sharpens the pencil. This clear is great to keep lip color in like but also works great as a magic eraser for both eye liner and lip color.
Kristin W.
Santa Ana, CA
This liner is something that every lipstick lover should ALWAYS have. I have a ton of lipsticks and it's pretty much impossible to have a lip liner to go with each one, so this is excellent. It prevents feathering and I can use it with ever color lipstick I own
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
This was a must have for years, it stays nice and sharp to do any liner tp make my eyes look larger which they are already.it had a nice texture and didn't tug at any of my skin. I got it on sale but it isn't over priced when need it In your life
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
Smashbox has always been one of my top 10 makeup brands and this liner didn't disappoint! It glides on smoothly and stops lipstick from feathering. Glad I bought this because it's now incorporated in my everyday makeup look!
Aarti C.
Livingston, NJ
I like this lip liner a lot because I do not like colored lip liners because then it is so so so hard to find a lip liner that can actually match my lipstick. But this helps to keep the lipstick in place and is clear.