BY SMASHBOX

A long-wearing, water-resistant lip liner that self-sharpens every time you twist off the cap. Give your lip the ultimate lip look with this lip liner that lasts. These lip liners feature tiny built-in sharpeners in the tip of the cap, so that they conveniently self-sharpen every time you twist off the cap. Enhance the shape of lips with this precise tip that can accentuate your cupid's bow for fullness, or line your inside edges for a slimming effect. The color-matched sculpting lets you match to an array of lip colors, and its water-resistant formula ensures that the lip liner does not smudge, feather, or bleed. "I was obsessed when our Always Sharp Eye Liners came out, because I didn't have to stop and sharpen on set and now it's the same thing for lips!" Lori Taylor Davis, Smashbox Global Pro Lead Makeup Artist "With all of the celebrities I've shot over the years, I've seen that a great lip can make a photo. This liner is the first step to making sure you get the perfect lip look." Davis Factor, Smashbox Founder and Celebrity Photographer

• These colors look worth the money! Does anybody that actually hav...1 Answers
  • I never ever had use any smash box yet. How is the quality ladys?...1 Answers
  • Is this worth it??Might be. Dupe 3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Samantha C.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Fireball
I love these lip liners! I bought this the same time I bought my Bawse liquid lip and I regret nothing. I have since bought more of them. This is the perfect red liner. It’s pigmented, creamy and precise every single time. I’ve tried so many lip liners and this is by far the most comfortable to work with.
Mijha B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This was my absolute fave lip liner I felt like a princess absolutely stunning and light not to much but just a little pop! I would recommend this to anyone! If you are looking to dress it up or down this is the liner to choose and it didn't smudge to easy
Pauline J.
Frederick, MD
Review for: Safe Word
Best lip liner ever it stays all day and keeps my lippies very vibrant also it has matte finish that keeps it moisturized and doesn't feel dry at all I totally recommend this to everyone! I love it so much
Christine G.
This lip liner goes on really smooth. The only downside it has is it does not last all day. The colors are all really pigmented and I still think it is worth buying.
Avery R.
Jonesborough, TN
Review for: Safe Word
I regret buying this product, I bought it for a friends wedding and I did her makeup for it and this was just a total miss, an expensive one at that. The product was dry and patchy and then caked up and peeled when you tried to layer (exfoliated before use). I think this product was around $21 and I would not repurchase it's a formula issue, the component it's self is very nice. Smash box rarely disappoints and this was a let down seeing as it was a spotlight promo at sephora at the time of purchase
Krista C.
Review for: Audition
It's a great product, it's Matte, waterproof and highly pigmented. It does what it says it will do. I like the idea of it self sharpening but I can't help but feel like it may be wasting product.. every time you unscrew the cap and screw it back down it sharpens more even when it doesn't need it. It's a bit expensive, I think I'd rather a regular twist up.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Review for: Audition
One of the things I love most about this brand is the quality of its products and is excellent in all its totality. The lipsticks are too creamy, pigmented and when they are used they slide very easily by the lip as dry as mine. It does not drip like other pencils, and it looks beautiful for hours, you can use it without a lip. I loved.
Nicole P.
Waco, TX
Review for: Other
I love it and I hate it. I love lip liners and these are nice because they're always sharp. On the flip side, they're always sharp - every time you close the cap you're sharpening it, essentially wasting product. You go through the lipliner pretty quickly which is a bummer.
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
Review for: Stylist, Pinch Me, Audition, Safe Word
These lip liners are creamy, smooth and high quality. They last a lifetime. The price is extremely reasonable. The color range can suit anybody's color types. The packaging twists up for more liner so I like that you don't need to worry about sharpening it. Awesome!
Lyndsee B.
Conway, AR
Review for: Safe Word
Sensational color and I just feel like this is spot on for quality. They apply easily and stay all day. What more could you want? It's a bit pricier than some other options. There are some drugstore alternatives that are almost comparable.
Jenna S.
Bruin
Are these really creamy?
Carolyn L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth it??Might be. Dupe
Erin A.
Is this product creamy? Or pigmented
Jennifer J.
Brunswick, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else loves this lip liner? It sharpens its self and the 2 colors I have blend wonderfully with any type of lipstick lippie or gloss!
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do it smudge when you apply it?