BY SMASHBOX

Description A long-wearing, water-resistant lip liner that maintains a precise tip by automatically self-sharpening with every twist of the cap. BENEFITS • Built-in self-sharpener ensures a precise tip with every twist of the cap • Long-wear, water-resistant and non-feathering formula • Precision tip enhances shape of lips and accentuates cupid’s bow for fullness • Color-matched for wear with an array of lip colors • Cruelty-free MORE DETAILS This liner can also be applied all over lips as a base for lip color. Use Punked as a transformer shade to darken and deepen lipsticks HOW TO USE To sharpen, simply twist the cap closed. If you hear a click, stop twisting. To create the illusion of a plumper pout: • Find your shade of Always Sharp Lip Liner. • Start with your upper lip. Trace just outside your natural lip line, working your way from the outer corner towards the cupid’s bow. • Next, outline your lower lip, starting at the outer corner, working your way towards the center. (This creates the appearance of a lifted, more youthful pout.) • Finish with your favorite shade of Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick, Be Legendary Liquid Lip or Be Legendary Lipstick (sold separately). To create an easy ombré lip: • Line lips with a darker shade, and then fill the center of your lips in with your favorite shade of Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick, Be Legendary Liquid Lip or Be Legendary Lipstick (sold separately). Blend out with a lip brush. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: ISODODECANE , SYNTHETIC WAX , BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2 , PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE , POLYBUTENE , ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE COPOLYMER , POLYETHYLENE , PERFLUORONONYL DIMETHICONE , PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE , [+/- MICA , TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) , IRON OXIDES (CI 77491) , IRON OXIDES (CI 77492) , IRON OXIDES (CI 77499) , BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163) , BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090) , CARMINE (CI 75470) , MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742) , RED 6 (CI 15850) , RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850) , RED 21 LAKE (CI 45380) , RED 22 LAKE (CI 45380) , RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410) , RED 30 (CI 73360) , RED 30 LAKE (CI 73360) , RED 33 LAKE (CI 17200) , RED 40 LAKE (CI 16035) , YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140) , YELLOW 6 LAKE (CI 15985)] Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients. see more...

• These colors look worth the money! Does anybody that actually hav...1 Answers
  • I never ever had use any smash box yet. How is the quality ladys?...1 Answers
  • Is this worth it??Might be. Dupe 3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Julia B.
Review for: Neutral Rose
I don't always use #lipliner but when I do I use smashbox always sharp liner. It lasts long and only have to put it on once. I purchased it at sephora and got it on sale. I will definitely buy this again!
Mijha B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my absolute fave lip liner I felt like a princess absolutely stunning and light not to much but just a little pop! I would recommend this to anyone! If you are looking to dress it up or down this is the liner to choose and it didn't smudge to easy
Samantha C.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Bright Red Orange
I love these lip liners! I bought this the same time I bought my Bawse liquid lip and I regret nothing. I have since bought more of them. This is the perfect red liner. It’s pigmented, creamy and precise every single time. I’ve tried so many lip liners and this is by far the most comfortable to work with.
Pauline J.
Frederick, MD
Review for: Rose Nude
Best lip liner ever it stays all day and keeps my lippies very vibrant also it has matte finish that keeps it moisturized and doesn't feel dry at all I totally recommend this to everyone! I love it so much
Avery R.
Jonesborough, TN
Review for: Rose Nude
I regret buying this product, I bought it for a friends wedding and I did her makeup for it and this was just a total miss, an expensive one at that. The product was dry and patchy and then caked up and peeled when you tried to layer (exfoliated before use). I think this product was around $21 and I would not repurchase it's a formula issue, the component it's self is very nice. Smash box rarely disappoints and this was a let down seeing as it was a spotlight promo at sephora at the time of purchase
Krista C.
Review for: Neutral Rose
It's a great product, it's Matte, waterproof and highly pigmented. It does what it says it will do. I like the idea of it self sharpening but I can't help but feel like it may be wasting product.. every time you unscrew the cap and screw it back down it sharpens more even when it doesn't need it. It's a bit expensive, I think I'd rather a regular twist up.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach , FL
Review for: Neutral Rose
One of the things I love most about this brand is the quality of its products and is excellent in all its totality. The lipsticks are too creamy, pigmented and when they are used they slide very easily by the lip as dry as mine. It does not drip like other pencils, and it looks beautiful for hours, you can use it without a lip. I loved.
Nicole P.
Waco, TX
Review for: Other
I love it and I hate it. I love lip liners and these are nice because they're always sharp. On the flip side, they're always sharp - every time you close the cap you're sharpening it, essentially wasting product. You go through the lipliner pretty quickly which is a bummer.
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
Review for: Rose, Bright Coral, Neutral Rose, Rose Nude
These lip liners are creamy, smooth and high quality. They last a lifetime. The price is extremely reasonable. The color range can suit anybody's color types. The packaging twists up for more liner so I like that you don't need to worry about sharpening it. Awesome!
Lyndsee B.
Conway, AR
Review for: Rose Nude
Sensational color and I just feel like this is spot on for quality. They apply easily and stay all day. What more could you want? It's a bit pricier than some other options. There are some drugstore alternatives that are almost comparable.
Erin A.
Is this product creamy? Or pigmented
Carolyn L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth it??Might be. Dupe
Jenna S.
Bruin
Are these really creamy?
Shelby W.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do they have a neutral or white shade?
Alana F.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many hours of wear do you get ? Is it waterproof?