BY SMASHBOX

On A Photo Shoot, The Crew Can't Wait Around While Makeup Artists Sharpen Their Pencils. That's Why We Developed This Genius Eye Liner, Which Self-sharpens Automatically Every Time You Twist Off The Cap. The Formula Contains 3d Pearl For Added Power And Pop. You Can Ditch The Sharpener But Shimmer On! Our Perfect-tip, Precise Liner Saves Time and Keeps Your Eye Makeup Look Totally On Point.

Tips:

One Tiwst Of The Cap Will Do It. No Need To Over Twist To Sharpen!

Benefits:

• Reflective, 3d Pearls Create A Can't-be-beat Glimmer
  • Easy Glide For A Precise Line, Every Time

Usage:

One Twist Of The Cap Sharpens The Liner So Your Eyes Are Always On-point!

Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Pentaerythrityl Stearate/Caprate/Caprylate/Adipate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polybutene, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Silica, Tin Oxide, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Buy on Sephora*
  • "My new go to eyeliner. It is true to always being sharp. The waterproof surprises me because most things that say waterproof are not. This product definitely does not disappoint. My absolutely favorite now! I have the Raven color and it is beautifully black and glides perfectly. " in 28 reviews
  • "This is such an amazing liner. It's the perfect black, not recommended for winged liner but perfect for water line and simple eyeliner look. What's also a plus is that this is water proof." in 21 reviews
  • "This eyeliner is great! It has a sharpener inside the cap for a perfect tip-so you'll always get a precise line. Also, it's waterproof and non-flaking. Win!" in 13 reviews
  • "Love this eyeliner. I wear this every day and am completely in love. This stays on all day, doesn't smudge or fade. The fact that you don't have to sharpen makes it even better " in 11 reviews
Sara R.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: 3D Sparks more...
I love this always sharp eyeliner I just wish it lasted longer! It creates a super precise line, but I feel like it runs out really quickly because of the sharpening after every use! The eyeliner itself stays on really well and never smudges.
Rebekah B.
Hiram, GA
Review for: 3D Galaxy more...
I rece bought this liner and so far I love it. I’ve been struggling to find one I like so I’m excited to see how this one does.
Victoria E.
North Smithfield
Review for: 3D Neptune more...
I really like this eyeliner. The always sharp design is absolutely a life saver and simply magical. Put the cap on after using it, and pull it back off and BAM! it’s sharp again. I love it!

But, being that it’s waterproof, i did think it would have a little more stay power. Usually a few hours after application, I check the mirror and notice I have raccoon eyes because it’s somehow sunk to my lower lid, even though I only apply it to my upper lid in a thin line.

I’ve learned to set it with some eyeshadow and it solves the issue. Kind of disappointed I can’t wear it alone, but it’s still a fabulous product and I’d definitely buy again. Maybe in a different color this time.
Karen B.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Review for: Black more...
I used this product daily as my everyday eyeliner, the color is spot on perfect black and it’s super easy to apply and I never have to worry about it being sharp because it’s always sharp. One thing I would want to improve is that by the end of the day it does get worn off and sometimes create the black under my eyes look. :(
Jess D.
Review for: Black more...
I Iola the color and it goes on easily. I like the variety available. It works well with the rest of the line. The packaging is nice and not geeky flashy.
Karlee G.
Clairmont
I love this eyeliner. Sleek packaging and the self sharpening tip make it a joy to use and to travel with. It’s durable and long-lasting on the waterline with a pretty good shade selection.
Joi H.
Jackson, MS
Review for: Brown more...
I have the black one. This is the only eyeliner i use. I am now all out. I will be sure to buy another one soon. It does last longer compared to drug store brands.
Karen R.
Rankin, IL
Review for: Navy more...
It’s not bad but not amazing either. Could use more of a bolder color. Not sure about the waterproof part...it smeared on my eye and def wasn’t playing in water. Not likely to buy again, I’ve had better eyeliner from a drugstore and this company also tests on animals. 😩
Naidelyn V.
Review for: 3D Sparks more...
I hate this eyeliner i really wanted to love it but it was just not working out for me . The color goes on nicely and lasts a long time . However this product is supposed to self sharpen and it did not not matter how much i twisted the cap. Would never purchase this again .
Hilary S.
Belton, SC
I like this eyeliner. It goes on well, so it’s easy to use. The only thing I don’t like about it is that it gets stuck when you twist it up to get more.
Genesis Z.
Oxnard, CA
For anyone who uses this on a daily basis, does this liner smudge?
Kimberley A.
I've been looking for an eyeliner for years that doesn't smudge under my eyes by the end of my work day. Has anyone had luck with this liner?
Marina G.
Ive used this before and it was very pigmented. How is the durability?
Alex K.
Waco, Tx
Is this smudge proof? Or waterproof?
Kamille H.
Kendall Park, NJ
I have a bigg problem with eyeliner smudging and running on my waterline and still haven't found one that will really stay put. I've heard this is greatt but I was wondering if other people would recommend it?