BY SMASHBOX

On A Photo Shoot, The Crew Can't Wait Around While Makeup Artists Sharpen Their Pencils. That's Why We Developed This Genius Eye Liner, Which Self-sharpens Automatically Every Time You Twist Off The Cap. The Formula Contains 3d Pearl For Added Power And Pop. You Can Ditch The Sharpener But Shimmer On! Our Perfect-tip, Precise Liner Saves Time and Keeps Your Eye Makeup Look Totally On Point.

Tips:

One Tiwst Of The Cap Will Do It. No Need To Over Twist To Sharpen!

Benefits:

• Reflective, 3d Pearls Create A Can't-be-beat Glimmer
  • Easy Glide For A Precise Line, Every Time

Usage:

One Twist Of The Cap Sharpens The Liner So Your Eyes Are Always On-point!

Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Pentaerythrityl Stearate/Caprate/Caprylate/Adipate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polybutene, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Silica, Tin Oxide, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Buy on Sephora*
  • "My new go to eyeliner. It is true to always being sharp. The waterproof surprises me because most things that say waterproof are not. This product definitely does not disappoint. My absolutely favorite now! I have the Raven color and it is beautifully black and glides perfectly. " in 28 reviews
  • "This is such an amazing liner. It's the perfect black, not recommended for winged liner but perfect for water line and simple eyeliner look. What's also a plus is that this is water proof." in 21 reviews
  • "This eyeliner is great! It has a sharpener inside the cap for a perfect tip-so you'll always get a precise line. Also, it's waterproof and non-flaking. Win!" in 13 reviews
  • "Love this eyeliner. I wear this every day and am completely in love. This stays on all day, doesn't smudge or fade. The fact that you don't have to sharpen makes it even better " in 11 reviews
Victoria E.
North Smithfield
Review for: 3D Neptune more...
I really like this eyeliner. The always sharp design is absolutely a life saver and simply magical. Put the cap on after using it, and pull it back off and BAM! it’s sharp again. I love it!

But, being that it’s waterproof, i did think it would have a little more stay power. Usually a few hours after application, I check the mirror and notice I have raccoon eyes because it’s somehow sunk to my lower lid, even though I only apply it to my upper lid in a thin line.

I’ve learned to set it with some eyeshadow and it solves the issue. Kind of disappointed I can’t wear it alone, but it’s still a fabulous product and I’d definitely buy again. Maybe in a different color this time.
Maria N.
Beaufort , SC
Review for: Prune more...
This is my absolute favorite brown gel eyeliner. It is the perfect color brown not too dark not too late and give the natural appearance. It is $21 and will last you forever. I love how they're always short and ready to go. Are you good on everyone myselfcall mom my bridal clients and everyone in between. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wanted every day color and who isn't always looking for a black eyeliner
Makeup F.
Inman SC
I loved this product! It glides on like butter! It has a very smooth consistency and leaves no creases or crevices. My only problem and concern I had with it was that it was extremely hard to remove. But other than that it is a great product!
Kristina F.
Essex, MD
Very disappointed with this eyeliner...i love it because it stays on till i take it off, i hate it because there is very little in it. For $23 it should last way linger then my drugstore brand, it may last me 3 weeks tops. Compared to 1-3 months for the drugstore brand.
Lucy W.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Black more...
I typically use liquid eyeliner, so I may be biased, but I didn't really like this eyeliner. I found it to be dry and not very smooth upon application. The "always sharp" feature is handy, because you don't need to invest in a sharpener and will always have a point to work with, but I think I will be sticking to liquid eyeliner from now on.
Gia M.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Brown more...
This is a great product. I love the convenience of not having to carry a sharpener in my makeup bag while on the go. This rich brown complements my hazel green eyes and looks beautiful and sultry with a bronzed smoky eye. It’s creamy gliding on but sets dry quickly so smudge quickly. Otherwise let it dry down and it won’t move.
Preachersd2r H.
Ormond Beach , FL
Review for: Black, Brown, Prune more...
This is a good solid eyeliner. It’s convenient that no sharpener is needed. It’s stay on all day if not exposed to a lot of oil or sweat in humid areas. Did not stay in waterline as that is hard to find in a typical liner. Has true to color pigment. Smooth application. Good everyday liner.
Karen B.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Review for: Black more...
I used this product daily as my everyday eyeliner, the color is spot on perfect black and it’s super easy to apply and I never have to worry about it being sharp because it’s always sharp. One thing I would want to improve is that by the end of the day it does get worn off and sometimes create the black under my eyes look. :(
Taylor N.
Cambridge, MA
Review for: Smoke Grey more...
This is my favorite eyeliner. I love the grey color and how it stays sharp so it doesn't get smudged. My only complaints are that sometimes it doesn't last very long because of the sharpening feature. It is a little bit expensive so I would hope it would be a little more long lasting.
Karen R.
Rankin, IL
Review for: Navy more...
It’s not bad but not amazing either. Could use more of a bolder color. Not sure about the waterproof part...it smeared on my eye and def wasn’t playing in water. Not likely to buy again, I’ve had better eyeliner from a drugstore and this company also tests on animals. 😩
Genesis Z.
Oxnard, CA
For anyone who uses this on a daily basis, does this liner smudge?
Kimberley A.
I've been looking for an eyeliner for years that doesn't smudge under my eyes by the end of my work day. Has anyone had luck with this liner?
Marina G.
Ive used this before and it was very pigmented. How is the durability?
Alex K.
Waco, Tx
Is this smudge proof? Or waterproof?
Kamille H.
Kendall Park, NJ
I have a bigg problem with eyeliner smudging and running on my waterline and still haven't found one that will really stay put. I've heard this is greatt but I was wondering if other people would recommend it?