BY SMASHBOX

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

On A Photo Shoot, The Crew Can't Wait Around While Makeup Artists Sharpen Their Pencils. That's Why We Developed This Genius Eye Liner, Which Self-sharpens Automatically Every Time You Twist Off The Cap. The Formula Contains 3d Pearl For Added Power And Pop. You Can Ditch The Sharpener But Shimmer On! Our Perfect-tip, Precise Liner Saves Time and Keeps Your Eye Makeup Look Totally On Point.

Tips:

One Tiwst Of The Cap Will Do It. No Need To Over Twist To Sharpen!

Benefits:

• Reflective, 3d Pearls Create A Can't-be-beat Glimmer
  • Easy Glide For A Precise Line, Every Time

Usage:

One Twist Of The Cap Sharpens The Liner So Your Eyes Are Always On-point!

Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Pentaerythrityl Stearate/Caprate/Caprylate/Adipate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polybutene, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Silica, Tin Oxide, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Buy on Sephora*
  • "My new go to eyeliner. It is true to always being sharp. The waterproof surprises me because most things that say waterproof are not. This product definitely does not disappoint. My absolutely favorite now! I have the Raven color and it is beautifully black and glides perfectly. " in 28 reviews
  • "This is such an amazing liner. It's the perfect black, not recommended for winged liner but perfect for water line and simple eyeliner look. What's also a plus is that this is water proof." in 21 reviews
  • "This eyeliner is great! It has a sharpener inside the cap for a perfect tip-so you'll always get a precise line. Also, it's waterproof and non-flaking. Win!" in 13 reviews
  • "Love this eyeliner. I wear this every day and am completely in love. This stays on all day, doesn't smudge or fade. The fact that you don't have to sharpen makes it even better " in 11 reviews
theresa k.
baltimore
Love this! Application is beyond smooth and easy. It stays all day and could be a pain to get off if you don't have a good makeup remover. This thing says sharp as well. It came in a set when i bought it and all 5 shades are beautiful. My favorite it the black or the violet
Elizabeth F.
The only reason I didn't give this a five is because there needs to be some sort of indicator as to how much is left. That being said, mine last about 4 months so it's certainly not a bad value! One trick that I think makes it last a bit longer is to not quite twist all the way - sharpening every time you use it seems a little wasteful. It does a good job of lining eyes as intended, blends well, and stays but. I'd definitely recommend!
ASHLEY P.
San Antonio, TX
I love this product. I have it in nude and it glides on very easily. It has top notch packaging and I never feel like my eye liner will break. The eye liner stays on all day and sits nicely on the skin. $20 is a lot to pay for this product but it is well worth it.
Cathy T.
San Jose , CA
Love the way this liner glides on and is always sharp. It has a nice dark pigment but you do have to be careful not push too hard a break the tip. If the tip breaks there is nothing you can do but replace the whole eyeliner because it won't sharpen anymore.
Abby G.
This eyeliner is the bomb dot com! It literally is ALWAYS sharp! Every time you screw the cap on, it sharpens itself which is pretty cool. The only con I have is that it would make my eyes water up when I would apply it to my lower eyelid because of how sharp it was.
Krystal M.
Kayla L.
Federal way, WA
I bought a smashbox eye kit and this was inside! I was blown away that every time I use this the cap automatically sharpens the liner! So no more having to sharpen your liner and it stays put all day along with the mash box 24 eye primer!
Dani L.
Brentwood, TN
I've been loyal to my stila liquid liner for years but wanted a change and something that could give me more control. This pencil is it! I love that it never dulls bc of the built in sharpener in the cap. I can get w super precise line every time and I'm really liking the staying power of this liner too. Thumbs up for sure.
Loanne N.
I got the brown color of this eyeliner and I'm obsessed! I have really oily lids so I find it difficult to get an eyeliner that doesn't make me look like a panda at the end of the day. This stays on so well and doesn't budge!
Lacey J.
Winter Springs, FL
I like them. The colors go on bold, but a lot of them fade to black. That is my only complaint. I have a purple and blue that both look black by the end of the day. I like not having to sharpen them although it does make them last not as long.
Genesis Z.
Oxnard, CA
For anyone who uses this on a daily basis, does this liner smudge?
Kimberley A.
I've been looking for an eyeliner for years that doesn't smudge under my eyes by the end of my work day. Has anyone had luck with this liner?
Marina G.
Ive used this before and it was very pigmented. How is the durability?
Alex K.
Waco, Tx
Is this smudge proof? Or waterproof?
Kamille H.
Kendall Park, NJ
I have a bigg problem with eyeliner smudging and running on my waterline and still haven't found one that will really stay put. I've heard this is greatt but I was wondering if other people would recommend it?

back