Victoria E.
North Smithfield
Review for: 3D Neptune more...
I really like this eyeliner. The always sharp design is absolutely a life saver and simply magical. Put the cap on after using it, and pull it back off and BAM! it’s sharp again. I love it!

But, being that it’s waterproof, i did think it would have a little more stay power. Usually a few hours after application, I check the mirror and notice I have raccoon eyes because it’s somehow sunk to my lower lid, even though I only apply it to my upper lid in a thin line.

I’ve learned to set it with some eyeshadow and it solves the issue. Kind of disappointed I can’t wear it alone, but it’s still a fabulous product and I’d definitely buy again. Maybe in a different color this time.