Smashbox Always On Metallic Matte Liquid Lipstick - Vino Noir (burgundy and red pearl) - Only at ULTA

BY SMASHBOX

Always On Metallic Matte Liquid Lipstick - Only at ULTA!Smashbox's Always On Metallic Matte Liquid Lipstick is an 8-hour, liquid matte lipstick that's specifically formulated to be comfortable and not dry out your lips.Benefits:Delivers bold, lightweight color with a liquid matte finishAdvanced Polymer Technology makes lip color last up to 8 hoursWon't smudge, budge or featherInfused with Primer Oil complex to condition lipsPrecision tip applicator lines and fillsComes in a range of vibrant, highly pigmented shadesCruelty-freeFormulated without parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate, phthalates, oil, fragrance and talc. - Always On Metallic Matte Liquid Lipstick see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love this metallic look yet still has a matte finish. It's a beautiful color especially if you're looking for a great color to wear for the holidays. Glides on smooth and doesn't dry out my lips. 💋💋💋" in 6 reviews
  • "I love the way this color looks on! I saw someone with it on store and immediately decided I have to have it. It has the same great applicator that Smashbox uses for their liquid lip. It goes on smooth and stays all day without transferring." in 3 reviews
Karla V.
Lombard, IL
GET THIS LIPPIE! If you're on the hunt for a matte lipstick that stays put without smudging or feathering, this is THE KEY! Aside from the beautiful deep red wine ("vino" in English), the metallic is totally on trend! If you have olive or darker skin, this shade will most likely look great on you.

Since it is a matte lipstick, which as you may know, can be drying or at least LOOK drying, I suggest first lining your lips with a pencil then putting on a little bit of either lip primer or clear lip balm such as Chapstick. Wait a little bit then put on Smashbox Always On Metallic Matte Liquid Lipstick. It truly stays put throughout the day - even after eating. You *may* have to reapply on the corner of your lips but for the most part, it looks the same as when you put it on.

I've tried other matte formulas from other brands and none surpass this one by Smashbox. It comes in other fun colors, too!
Riley J.
Sutherlin, OR
I am in love with this lipstick! Not only did it last through margaritas and tacos (um hello yes please) it has the most beautiful subtle sheen to it and wasn’t drying at all. I love the shape of the applicator and the ease of application as well as the super pigmented formula. This shade is a must have for anyone in love with deep, burgundy wine lip colors. ❤️
Amy S.
Chatham, ON
This is way out of my comfort level with the bright red colour.  However, I love it.  It stays on all day and goes on great. My lips have been dry so I had to add a bit of a lip balm to give it a nicer look.  The colour stays great. I think i found a new colour to play around with.
susan G.
Lewis Center, OH
Madison K.
OBSESSED! One of my friends gave me theirs as a gift and I am hooked! This lipstick does not move but the color lasts all day! I got mine at Ulta and I’ve been scouting out other colors to get each time I go in! I get a million compliments every time I wear it
Lesly E.
Newport News
Great metallic liquid lipstick! The price is a little steep, but you do get a decent amount of product, the packaging is beautiful, & the formula is very smooth & creamy. It stays on well with minimal transfer, but gets slightly dry throughout the day. Easy to touch up & pairs great with any gloss!!
Anjee T.
I loved it. I got the red and loved the color. It lasted all day, it did not smudge all day when I ate pizza or Anu other food. The only reason I didn’t give 5 star is because the lipstick can get dry if you don’t use it regularly.
Khadijah N.
I like this lipstick but hate the color. It was a gift so I did not pick the color. I think it’s too bold for my skin tone but I still wear it from time to time. I would not repurchase this but I’m not going to let any lipstick go to waste
Lindsay N.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I really like the short applicator stick! Most are super long which is kinda difficult to apply but this one is nice and short. The color is gorgeous! I love a sparkle during the holidays! It has the right amount of metallic to it!
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Omg omg omg did smashbox do their thing with this color and Smashbox Always On Metallic Matte Liquid Lipstick - Maneater (red w/ red pearl) - Only at ULTA. I am in love with not only the tone of these but they stay on for so Long! I literally want to get every single one of these and add them to my collection