Smashbox Always On Metallic Matte Liquid Lipstick - Bold Digger (bronze w/ bronze and gold pearl) - Only at ULTA

BY SMASHBOX

Always On Metallic Matte Liquid Lipstick - Only at ULTA!Smashbox's Always On Metallic Matte Liquid Lipstick is an 8-hour, liquid matte lipstick that's specifically formulated to be comfortable and not dry out your lips.Benefits:Delivers bold, lightweight color with a liquid matte finishAdvanced Polymer Technology makes lip color last up to 8 hoursWon't smudge, budge or featherInfused with Primer Oil complex to condition lipsPrecision tip applicator lines and fillsComes in a range of vibrant, highly pigmented shadesCruelty-freeFormulated without parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate, phthalates, oil, fragrance and talc. - Always On Metallic Matte Liquid Lipstick see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I absolutely loved this. I like to add the metallic over my matte lipstick. It completes the look and gives it a mesmerizing shimmer." in 3 reviews
  • "I pair these with the Stila Marvelous Metals Liquid Eyeshadows and they are amazing! Beautiful for night-time events!" in 3 reviews
Kelly M.
Jacksonville, FL
I really like this product and I'm not a big matte liquid lipstick fan. It goes on super easy and stays very well throughout the day. This shade was a bit of an orange tint for my skin tone, but I want to try other colors. I would recommend especially for the price.
Annabel V.
Fort Worth
I am a lover of smashbox in general, I love their formula and I love how long they last. It never cracks on me and I love the packaging as well. This is my favorite lipstick brand and their other products are wonderful as well.
Amanda B.
Lynchburg , VA
Love this product made my lips look so good, is a little pricey but t is totally worth it, it is long lasting and looks great, easy to apply, would highly recommend
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I absolutely love this product. They are well worth the money. These feel rich and luxurious. I always have to have these in my cosmetic case you will not be disappointed
Jade H.
I didn’t like the applicator wand. The product itself feels a little over priced for how small the bottle is. The colour was pretty - but I wouldn’t recommend. The brand itself is one I like, just not the gloss.
Jennifer K.
Great, vibrant color! Goes on easily, a lot of product fits on doefoot. Will smear if touched before completely dry. That's the only drawback. Lots of colors, will add more to my collection!
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
This is a very pretty lipstick that I love to wear. It comes off easily with makeup remover wipes. It last all day on your lips. They have pretty colors and you can find at Sephora. I do recommend this product and brand.
Kyumin S.
I think this Brown is gorgeous it’s metallic shine really shows through the brown. Smash box lipsticks are all very pigmented and smooth. Any other color in this line is amazing as well. The Metallics aren’t my first choice for color but they’re fun.
hailey l.
this is amazing product I love how it looks when you have the liquid lipstick on as well as the regular lipstick. I am a huge fan of all the products
Marlene x.
Great product would recommend for someone to buy. Last all day and there's nothing to complain about. They also have a lot of colors to pick from